Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should the government investigate itself?

lliqerty

If the Vice-President decided to kill the President, he knows he will become the President and then get to appoint the members of the Commission that investigates the crime.

Edited by lliqerty
  • Like 2

The government spent $75 million to investigate the 1986 Shallenger disaster

It spent $40 million toi investigate Clinton's personal life.

It spent $15 million to investigate the muder of 2800 people and the reason to go to war.

• Like 3

*snip*

you're on the titanic flailing your arms trying to inform people the ship is sinking

there weren't enough life-rafts for everyone on the titanic (remember)

all these people still think they're on a pleasure cruise.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
personal attack removed

*snip*

you're on the titanic flailing your arms trying to inform people the ship is sinking

there weren't enough life-rafts for everyone on the titanic (remember)

all these people still think they're on a pleasure cruise.

you posted in the wrong thread, never mind, we don't have ice-bergs anymore, so you can sleep on...

9/11,

Oklahoma City,

Pan Am 103,

WTC 1993,

and any other "terrorist attack", in each the government investigates - of course the fault never lies with the government. Do you think they are stupid?

• Like 1

It spent $15 million to investigate the muder of 2800 people and the reason to go to war.

Money well spent! Why put too much into the murdering of 2800 people and war?? Clinton's personal life is clearly whats going to effect a country more in my opinion. I'm sorry but that sickens me actually if those numbers are true, which sadly I'm sure they are.

• Like 1

You forgot the costs of the Warren commission and the life of the witnesses who were in disagreement...

• Like 1

I read somewhere that the F.B.I. was originally proposed and intended to be watchdog OF government. Can anyone verify that?

• 3 weeks later...

If the Commissions that investigate JFK assassination, 9/11, or other disasters, were to be appointed by the States, most Conspiracy Theories would disappear in a flash.

You can't really investigate yourself though can you, if you know you're in the wrong you won't admit it if you already knew in the first place.

Its like saying to someone who avoids paying taxes and clearly knows about it to investigate their self I wonder what the conclusion would be....

Sure, why not, from now on, let's let the Mob investigate the Mob as well.

:rolleyes:

Nibs

I think we should all just be allowed to investigate ourselves...and if we do find ourselves guilty of a crime and wish to admit it, we should then all be allowed to determine what our punishment should be. Like I would admit to being guilty of speeding on the freeway and I sentence myself to eating 3 chocolate chip cookies as punishment ahaha works for me!! If the government does it then we all should be able to right??!!

• Like 2

This is why its dangerous for huge corporations to control the media. You cant' very well write an investigative report and publish it if its against Rubert Murdoch or Sony or Disney's best interest to allow you to report it.

• Like 2

That is sickening.

Most of it was probably spent on propaganda as well.

• Like 1

The government doesn't consider themselves as suspects in any crimes they've investigated to date.

Now, that's what I call an honest, trustworthy government, wouldn't you agree? :gun: