Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

And the seasons will change....

Ashley-Star*Child

Last year my summer went up to OVER 50 degrees Celcius - normally the highest it hits is 40C. This year my winter was like summer, hot and hardly a drop of rain. A drought, literally, in the middle of winter. Bushfires - in the middle of winter. One month ago an 8inch long locust outbreak started in the state I live in. (My summer is your winter, my winter, your summer, btw). On Christmas eve it stormed, and I mean it was completely overcast and sheeting down (and I can tell you that has NEVER EVER happened in my lifetime). The thunder was ferocious. Not only that, but at a time when we are suppoed to have 40 degree heat the temperature DROPPED TO 22 degrees CELCIUS. If you take that away from LAST years Christmas, that's a 27 DEGREE DROP. The same happened on Christmas day, and yes, it stormed and rained. In fact with an odd day here and there of ONLY 31 degrees (and I'm talking about once every two weeks) the weather has only got up to 29 degrees. THIS IS UNHEARD OF IN MY COUNTRY. And it's been raining on and off since summer began, and it's cold rain. Here, normally, when it rains it gets even HOTTER, creating an almost unbearable humdity, not so this summer. Today, was not just cold, it was bitterly cold, the sun was like a winter sun I'm sitting here in a jacket, and it hasn't even rained today, nor was it overcast.

And yes, ther is a 'scientific' explanation, though it doesn't explain the temperature drop before the tsunami. AN EARTHQUAKE in under the Indain ocean near Sumatra (I heard something about NZ last night, don't know), (I live in Sydney) caused a tsunami (tidal wave from an earthquake in the ocean floor, for those who don't know) and hit coastlines all along south East Asia. The most severly affected coastlines were in India, Somalia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka. This horrible incident killed over 25,000 people and counting and has destroyed many homes and it came without warning. Those who survive it now face serious disease concerns because of those being washed up.

user posted image

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6754820/

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/video/p.htm?m...e.aspx?id=25314

In Enoch it said 'Notice how the seasons never change, but always stay the same, in the end, the seasons will change and mountains will melt like candlewax' Anyone heard of global warming? A 1000 year old Ice glacier in Antarctica (also a 'mountain' of ice) collapsed a while back. The seasons are CHANGING. Even lat year the heat was a record HIGH. This year a record LOW.

Jesus said, in the end there would be signs in the Moon (I have an old post on here about a BLOOD RED FULL MOON which coincided with a SOLAR eclipse the same day or the day before on NYE 2002. And I mean it was BLOOD RED. Find the post if you want.) the Sun and the stars. A few weeks ago I actually SAW a meteor shower from my enclosed pool area (there are 4 sliding doors to see out of). It started with this flashing on the top of my neighbours house, I went away, something made me look back and BAM, a HUGE (and I mean it took up the entire view of the sky as I could see it from through the glass sliders), explosion, mainly red and orange. Lasted a few seconds.

Mark 13: Signs of the End of the Age

5Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 6Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many. 7When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 8Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33Be on guard! Be alert[f]! You do not know when that time will come. 34It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.

35“Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back–whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’ ”

Luke 21:

8He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:

25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Now, don't get me wrong, I think everything that happened is terrible - I LIVE NEAR IT. But I see resemblances to what was written, whether the connection be there or not, I thought I'd add this post here.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• SilverCougar

• Stellar

• FreyKade

Indeed if a slightly stronger quake than that will occur soon on such a wide area, I think the days and maybe even seasons might change a bit. Not much, but maybe enough for us to feel wacko.gif.

Scientists are now confirming that this quake affected the earth's rotation!

It should be noted that a quake above 8 in the Richter scale occured near Antarctica three days before this one. If this trend will continue in anyway, things might go wild disgust.gif...

No, No Erikl! Don't you understand? Enoch is the sum total of mankinds communication with God! Ashley is God's new priestess and will explain all based on a forgery written 2200 years ago! grin2.gifw00t.giflaugh.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

is it just me or would that be really really funny laugh.gif

The funny thing is that 99.9999999999999999999% of the Christians would not be taken into Heaven, while a good many non-Christians would! grin2.gif

This is a minor point about red Moons. The Moon is always red when it rises, the result of the atmosphere, the hard part is getting people to see it rise, it only takes a few minutes and its very hard to time. The easiest time to catch it is on a full Moon because then it rises at sunset. Since most people have never seen a Moonrise, they don't realize its always red, so the tough part is getting people to pay attention to the Moonrise and having no clouds on the horizon. So all you have to do is prophesize that the Moon will rise blood red and use it to prove whatever you feel like proving, then getting someone to take you seriously enough to actually try to see the Moon rise.

Wow, I thought it would be at least two weeks before fanatics brought this up.

A question...and it comes from the deepest part of my heart...do you have nothing better to do than drool over the bible and contemplate the destruction of the world?

I'm not contemplating the end of the world, but just look at all the crazy crap that's been happening. Here in America there have been several large earthquakes in California and it seems like they don't stop in Japan, one after another. Crazy drought and wildfires in the summer, now that it's winter, much colder than average temperatures and winter storms every other day, floods in Southern California, heat spells either last summer or the summer before in Europe that killed thousands, four hurricanes in one month to hit Florida this past summer, major tsunamis and earthquakes like Ashley was mentioning. In a lot of places there are pestilinces, locust by the millions in Africa not too long ago and in Australia. There are wars and rumors of wars. I think global warming is fake because the last few years winters have gotten colder and the summer heat only lasts about a month. We joked here in Michigan in November that summer had finally arrived (had a quick warm spell) The last few days here it's been getting just a nudge past 0 degrees farenheit.

In Enoch it said 'Notice how the seasons never change, but always stay the same, in the end, the seasons will change and mountains will melt like candlewax' Anyone heard of global warming? A 1000 year old Ice glacier in Antarctica (also a 'mountain' of ice) collapsed a while back. The seasons are CHANGING. Even lat year the heat was a record HIGH. This year a record LOW.

The temperatures are changing. I cant say the seasons are changing until theres no more snow up here during wintertime.

Jesus said, in the end there would be signs in the Moon (I have an old post on here about a BLOOD RED FULL MOON which coincided with a SOLAR eclipse the same day or the day before on NYE 2002. And I mean it was BLOOD RED. Find the post if you want.) the Sun and the stars. A few weeks ago I actually SAW a meteor shower from my enclosed pool area (there are 4 sliding doors to see out of). It started with this flashing on the top of my neighbours house, I went away, something made me look back and BAM, a HUGE (and I mean it took up the entire view of the sky as I could see it from through the glass sliders), explosion, mainly red and orange. Lasted a few seconds.

Wow, jeez... I guess the, what? 21523rd time since Jesus is the time that it actually means something?

Scientists are now confirming that this quake affected the earth's rotation!

Any idea of in what way and on what scale?

Anyway, we'll see if its really "the end" or not. My bet is : Its not

Oh for...

These things HAPPEN! It's the natural order of how the earth works!!

We know that every so often the earth's crust moves... the weather goes all loopy and changes... It has NOTHING to do with the bible, or any religion...

We know that it happens, we have geological evidence that it happens... Cripes... Nothing like falling to the mass hysteria.

We're at least a few hundred years late for a global weather pattern change anyway, if you look at it through the eyes of history. So it's not exactly shocking that it's happening now..

We know that every so often the earth's crust moves... the weather goes all loopy and changes... It has NOTHING to do with the bible, or any religion...

Oh please, don't deny the local Xians their chance to be "Drama Queens"! If they didn't have that "The End is Coming" manta, they would have nothing to scare new recruits up with! It sounds to me like the old world is doing just what it has always done, but we have instant communications to let us know what is happening world wide! All of the non-hysterical postings here made good sense, we are overdue for a warming spell, there have been hundreds of "red moons" a century since the birth of civilization and nothing horrendous has happened as a result! The Xian mind set is such that they have to be continually remindered how fortunate they are that "God" is going to spare them over all others! no.gif

This is a minor point about red Moons. The Moon is always red when it rises, the result of the atmosphere, the hard part is getting people to see it rise, it only takes a few minutes and its very hard to time. The easiest time to catch it is on a full Moon because then it rises at sunset. Since most people have never seen a Moonrise, they don't realize its always red, so the tough part is getting people to pay attention to the Moonrise and having no clouds on the horizon. So all you have to do is prophesize that the Moon will rise blood red and use it to prove whatever you feel like proving, then getting someone to take you seriously enough to actually try to see the Moon rise.

425940[/snapback]

It was dark (as in, not sunset, it was pitch black in the middle of the night, right before NYE fireworks were going off), and I'll add, HUGE. I've seen big Moons, I like astronomy, but never that big, and I saw it rise, blood red from the ocean shore. I've looked up 'natural' red Moons when I first made this post. They are of an orange color. This was crimson blood red. I'm gonna add a photo depicting the exact color it was.

No, No Erikl!  Don't you understand?  Enoch is the sum total of mankinds communication with God!  Ashley is God's new priestess and will explain all based on a forgery written 2200 years ago! grin2.gif  w00t.gif  laugh.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

425925[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure you know all about forgeries. You live by one. The Bible is not a forgery, nor Enoch. What is it gonna take, the world to end for you to accept that?Enoch was mentioned in the Bible, and in my 'New American' version of the Bible, it even makes reference in the footnotes to not only Enoch's texts, but the passages it refers to. Other ones actually have Jude QUOTING Enoch. Leave it alone, it's something you aren't interested in in the first place, so why mock?

As they've said before, if Enoch was a forgery then how is it that those in Jesus time quoted it? They assumed the dating of it because they didn't believe that anyone could be a 'real prophet' and actually foretell the future. He had all the future events come true, and to them, maybe as skeptical as you are, they found that slightly disconcerting.

Anyway, I'm not going to keep going on about it. Think what you want. The importance of it was mainly that one, it said that God wanted everyone to read it, and two, it's got parts in there that would stop those of the church buying into evolotion because they can't explain it with the texts they've got. It also talks about the end, and maybe even gives part of the reason for why the end came would come about. The Alpha, brings the Omega. That book is part of the Alpha, without knowing that, you're missing part of the story.

I honestly cannot believe people are just now noticing red moons...

No wait, I can. They notice things when they think something's going to happen.

I honestly cannot believe people are just now noticing red moons...

No wait, I can.  They notice things when they think something's going to happen.

426642[/snapback]

SilverCougar,

You can be as cynical as you want, but stop trying to belittle those that DO believe.

Why not? You like to belittle people who don't.

That and redmoons are as common as blue moons. They happen every year. It has to do with the atmosphere... The more crap we beltch into it.. the redder it gets.

Why not? You like to belittle people who don't.

That and redmoons are as common as blue moons.  They happen every year.  It has to do with the atmosphere... The more crap we beltch into it.. the redder it gets.

426694[/snapback]

I belittle? Maybe you should look at yourself, and those like you, and what THEY were doing before I and a few others came to this board and stepped in. What, can't take a bit of your own medicine?

I'm not surprised you select not to acknowladge your own actions.

And accually, I'm just finding it hard to believe that there are people out there who don't know how the earth works, how the ecology works.. and keeps claiming something natural as something as a sign towards the end. It boggles my mind...

And accually, I'm just finding it hard to believe that there are people out there who don't know how the earth works, how the ecology works.. and keeps claiming something natural as something as a sign towards the end.  It boggles my mind...

426730[/snapback]

You only believe in the Earth, quite literally. If the Earth wee to pass away, where then, would you go? If you feel threatened by my posts, because you lack the conviction to defend your own (which, for obvious reasons you do), then maybe you should be rethinking what you believe in.

If you (and those like you) do not respect my beliefs, why on Earth should I be respecting yours? You not only do not respect them, you make it your life's work to try rip them apart. If you really didn't believe it was possible at all, it wouldn't even bother you.

Just because you speak like a bible verse does not make it real.

And accually, I'm just finding it hard to believe that there are people out there who don't know how the earth works, how the ecology works.. and keeps claiming something natural as something as a sign towards the end.  It boggles my mind...

426730[/snapback]

You only believe in the Earth, quite literally. If the Earth wee to pass away, where then, would you go? If you feel threatened by my posts, because you lack the conviction to defend your own (which, for obvious reasons you do), then maybe you should be rethinking what you believe in.

If you (and those like you) do not respect my beliefs, why on Earth should I be respecting yours? You not only do not respect them, you make it your life's work to try rip them apart. If you really didn't believe it was possible at all, it wouldn't even bother you.

426736[/snapback]

Aaahh another Ashley "NU -UH YOU!!" contest.

Where would I go... well concidering I would be long dead before that happened... *shrugs* not to worried about it. Spiritually? I could tell you what I believe.. but you'd pass it off.

And if I remember right, and since you like these mindless crap arguments... You came here dissing everyone elses beliefs first. And no, that's not my life's work. I'm accually an artist. As for ripping them apart.. it's more like trying to keep the mindless mass hystaria that's about to begin by people who "like you and people like you" are seeming to keep bringing up. "Oh no! It's a sign! repent.. believe.. God has come to judge us!"

That's what bothers me. People flipping out over something that happens all the time, geologicaly speaking, and making it out to be something it's not.

user posted image

I found a real picture of a red Moon close to that night, but it was REDDER and more crimson that this (this is the best I could find), very luminous, and absolutely HUGE.

Whether red Moon's occur or not (and I know even from the other post they normally look like this when they are 'red'),

user posted image

how many times does it coincide with an eclipse. Not only was it a SOLAR eclipse (which turns the Sun black), but there had been TWO eclipses that month. So, it was a 'blue moon' (and no, it has nothing to do with it being blue, if you knew anything about it at all, 'blue Moons' are TWO full Moons in one month), double eclipse, and a HUGE crimson red Moon on NYE coinciding with one of those eclipses. And no, it wasn't just seen here, I used to frequent an astrology board at the time and people in the U.S., the other side of the world, said they saw it ON THE SAME DAY.