Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#1501    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostStundie, on 27 March 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

If that were true, you would simply point them out in paint like I have done in my previous post.

That doesn't work for you. :no:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1502    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

That doesn't work for you. :no:
So are these droplets silver as you claim or grey as your debunking article states? lol

Cause I can't see any silver droplets? lol

Edited by Stundie, 27 March 2013 - 06:09 PM.

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#1503    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostStundie, on 27 March 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

ISo we have worked out that you are delusional and you see things which clearly aren't there as they droplets emitting from 1200c source are orange.

Are you colour blind?? lolAttachment notsilver.jpg

Are they grey as your debunking article states or are they silver??

I said "silvery" in appearance. So once again, you got caught trying to deceive readers and the counting has already begun.

As I'm sure you are clever enough to work out that Grey and silver are two different colours..... :blink:

Read my message again, Now, since you want to add a little color to the argument, let's take a look here.

Aluminum
Posted Image

Now compare the aluminum in the above photo with the aluminum droplets at the bottom of the next photo.

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 27 March 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#1504    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:27 PM

Aluminum and the World Trade Center Disaster
Aluminum was present in two significant forms at the World Trade Center on 9-11

Based on the calculated trajectory of UA Flight 175 inside WTC 2, the forward cabin area of the aircraft ploughed into floors 80 to 82 of the northeast corner of the building. Thus the 3200-liter oxygen cylinder carried in the crew compartment of Flight 175 came to rest precisely in the area where the bright yellow glow was to later appear.

As many videos show, about 50 minutes after impact, fires were well established in localized areas of the northeast corner of WTC 2 – these fires would have gradually heated the entire forward fuselage to temperatures in excess of 200 C. We therefore suggest that the intense yellow glow seen moments before the collapse of WTC 2 was caused by the discharge of the onboard oxygen cylinder and the subsequent enhancement of the pre-existing fires.

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

#1505    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

I said "silvery" in appearance. So once again, you got caught trying to deceive readers and the counting has already begun.
You said silvery and the article says grey?? Which one is it?? lol They are different colours.

However the colour of droplets are bright orange and fade to grey, proving that it is indeed steel.

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Read my message again, Now, since you want to add a little color to the argument, let's take a look here.

Aluminum
Posted Image

Now compare the aluminum in the above photo with the aluminum droplets at the bottom of the next photo.

Posted Image

They look nothing a like and it doesn't behave like aluminium.
  • We can tell from the fact that it is still glowing after leaving the heat source dropping many floors before cooling down, that it is not aluminium as aluminium looses it's heat very quickly and would change colour moments after leaving the heat source. (See the NIST video trying to recreate the molten aluminium)
  • We can also tell that it is not aluminium because it's glowing bright orange in daylight conditions.
  • We can also tell it's not aluminium because at the source which is over 1200C, the drips are clearly gloopy and where as aluminium at that temperature is very watery in it's consistency.
So therefore it is molten steel...lol

View Postskyeagle409, on 27 March 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Aluminum and the World Trade Center Disaster
Aluminum was present in two significant forms at the World Trade Center on 9-11

Based on the calculated trajectory of UA Flight 175 inside WTC 2, the forward cabin area of the aircraft ploughed into floors 80 to 82 of the northeast corner of the building. Thus the 3200-liter oxygen cylinder carried in the crew compartment of Flight 175 came to rest precisely in the area where the bright yellow glow was to later appear.

As many videos show, about 50 minutes after impact, fires were well established in localized areas of the northeast corner of WTC 2 – these fires would have gradually heated the entire forward fuselage to temperatures in excess of 200 C. We therefore suggest that the intense yellow glow seen moments before the collapse of WTC 2 was caused by the discharge of the onboard oxygen cylinder and the subsequent enhancement of the pre-existing fires.

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf
Nobody is doubt that aluminium was not in the towers, but so was steel and steel fits the visual evidence better than aluminium...lol

#1506    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 March 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

You said silvery and the article says grey?? Which one is it?? lol They are different colours.

That doesn't work! :no: You  are still trying to deceive readers. :yes: You still think that the readers were born yesterday.

#1507    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

View PostStundie, on 28 March 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Nobody is doubt that aluminium was not in the towers, but so was steel and steel fits the visual evidence better than aluminium...

False!! The silvery droplets are by no means, steel. And, there is nothing at that location of WTC2 that was capable of producing molten steel, but it is very clear the temperatures are high enough to melt aluminum, but not steel.

#1508    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 March 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

That doesn't work! :no: You  are still trying to deceive readers. :yes: You still think that the readers were born yesterday.
I think the readers would be well aware if I was trying to deceive them...lol

However, you on the other hand are only deceiving yourself, which you continue to do in the belief you are creating a convincing argument or case.

There are no silvery looking droplets, the orange droplets fade to grey and based on the resolution of the image, you have no way of knowing that they are aluminium as it is impossible to detect on a pixel basis. When you add together that it shows none of the characteristics of aluminium, you have nothing more than beliefs. lol

Faith beliefs of course...lol

#1509    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 28 March 2013 - 03:51 AM, said:

False!! The silvery droplets are by no means, steel. And, there is nothing at that location of WTC2 that was capable of producing molten steel, but it is very clear the temperatures are high enough to melt aluminum, but not steel.
The temperature of the metal according to the colour chart you produced, shows that the temperatures were at the very minimum 1200c.

Much higher than the temperature of a hydrocarbon fire....lol

Therefore possibly steel as it looks nothing like aluminium.

#1510    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

I think the readers would be well aware if I was trying to deceive them..

As I have correctly asserted, that doesn't work for you.

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

The temperature of the metal according to the colour chart you produced, shows that the temperatures were at the very minimum 1200c.

That doesn't work for you either. You have to understand that you cannot change reality from the comfort of your keyboard.

View PostStundie, on 03 April 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

Much higher than the temperature of a hydrocarbon fire...

Therefore possibly steel as it looks nothing like aluminium.

Wrong again! The evidence does not support your case.

#1511    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 April 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

As I have correctly asserted, that doesn't work for you.
Oh it works fine thanks!

That doesn't work for you either. You have to understand that you cannot change reality from the comfort of your keyboard.
I am not changing reality, I leave that up to you. Let me explain.

You are the one who wants to change all the eyewitness accounts who said they saw molten steel and say they didn't. Changing the reality...lol
You are the one who wants to change all the eyewitness accounts who said they saw/felt/heard explosions and say they didn't. Changing the reality....lol

You are the one who posted the temperature chart, did you not? You can't ignore or dismiss it now because it doesn't support your case any more. You posted it, you have to own it and wear it with egg on your face...lol In other words...Changing the reality...lol

Wrong again! The evidence does not support your case.
Yes it does...lol
Attached File  show.jpg   108.46K   16 downloads

#1512    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostStundie, on 04 April 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Oh it works fine thanks!

Mr. Reality doesn't agree.

You are the one who wants to change all the eyewitness accounts who said they saw molten steel and say they didn't. Changing the reality..

Facts and evidence refute claims of molten steel.

1. No source found at ground zero to produce molten steel, other than torches and wands used by clean-up crews.
2. There was no evidence of molten steel at ground zero, but there is evidence of molten aluminum at ground zero from videos and photos.
3. Temperature readings were far too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum
4. The witnesses were not trained nor knowledgeable to identify molten steel. To underline that point, 911 Truthers claimed that a photo depicted molten steel at ground zero, and here is that photo.

Posted Image

911 Truthers misidentified the reflection from a flashlight as molten steel. To sum it up, other than that produced by clean-up crews, there was no molten steel at ground zero.

Edited by skyeagle409, 04 April 2013 - 05:45 PM.

#1513    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 04 April 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

Mr. Reality doesn't agree.
But you are not Mr Reality, you are Mr Changing Reality...lol

Or shall we just call you Mr Delusional...lol

Facts and evidence refute claims of molten steel.

1. No source found at ground zero to produce molten steel, other than torches and wands used by clean-up crews.
No source gives an accurate temperatures as they are guesses and surface temperatures. A few estimates actually give us the temps needed for molten steel.

2. There was no evidence of molten steel at ground zero, but there is evidence of molten aluminum at ground zero from videos and photos.
Not a single eyewitness account says it was molten aluminium and there is no photographic evidence for it either...lol

3. Temperature readings were far too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminium
Wrong and repeating the same thing by rewording it doesn't support your case...lol

4. The witnesses were not trained nor knowledgeable to identify molten steel. To underline that point, 911 Truthers claimed that a photo depicted molten steel at ground zero, and here is that photo.
You do not need to be trained and more importantly, there were Ironworkers who no doubt have seen molten steel in their line of work identified it as molten steel.

Ignoring them doesn't mean they do not exist and prove you wrong.

Posted Image

911 Truthers misidentified the reflection from a flashlight as molten steel. To sum it up, other than that produced by clean-up crews, there was no molten steel at ground zero.
9/11 Official story worshippers love nothing more than strawmen and think they are better than those who were at GZ to declare that everyone is wrong from behind their keyboards when they were not there at GZ.

Meaning there was molten steel at GZ.

I think you need to have a look at the picture I posted and temperature chart you posted to highlight how wrong you are...lol

Oh well....debunking fail!! lol

Edited by Stundie, 04 April 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#1514    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,287 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

View PostStundie, on 04 April 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

But you are not Mr Reality, you are Mr Changing Reality...

Has evidence been presented that implicated government employees in the 911 attacks?

Answer: No!

That is reality.

Posted Image

Meaning there was molten steel at GZ.

Apparently, that reflection has slammed 911 Truther claims of molten steel. Check out the video.

source gives an accurate temperatures as they are guesses and surface temperatures. A few estimates actually give us the temps needed for molten steel.

Not one temperature reading depicted temperatures even near the melting point of steel.  

I think you need to have a look at the picture I posted and temperature chart you posted to highlight how wrong you are...lol

The temperature chart and the aluminum droplets proved my case that temperatures did not reach the melting point of steel and there was no source to produce molten steel.

Edited by skyeagle409, 04 April 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#1515    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,541 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 04 April 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Has evidence been presented that implicated government employees in the 911 attacks?

Answer: No!

That is reality.
Lots of evidence pointing towards elements within the government may have allowed or even planned the attacks.

Apparently, that reflection has slammed 911 Truther claims of molten steel. Check out the video.

Not one temperature reading depicted temperatures even near the melting point of steel.  
That is because you can't tell the difference between estimates and surface temperatures....lol

The temperature chart and the aluminum droplets proved my case that temperatures did not reach the melting point of steel and there was no source to produce molten steel.
Sorry but they do nothing of a sort as we know that aluminium doesn't glow in daylight conditions at temperature over 1200C as you chart shows us and is rubbish at holding it's temperature unlike the stuff pouting our of the WTC, which holds it's temperature and stays hot and glows for many floors.

Edited by Stundie, 04 April 2013 - 09:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users