Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Another Human Mutilation case

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 30 April 2002 - 02:54 PM

i was going to post this in the other Human Mutilation Thread but this case has more information and a computer generated image so more easier for people to understand so they'll give a better opinion about it........

user posted image

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congr.../humanmute.html                                                

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#2    Test_Bear

Test_Bear

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 May 2002 - 01:11 AM

I'm going to assume that there were no other wounds except those listed. (He had his legs and such). Wow... it seems that they would have to drain him from the cookie cutter holes... and eyes and lids are good genetic samples. I'm guessing this was collection. I definitely think its a little unnerving way of doing it....

"If I laugh at any human thing 'tis so I do not weep."     -Lord Byron

#3    shorty

shorty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

• homicidal

Posted 10 February 2003 - 10:56 PM

it seems that someone or something was clean at the kill or know a way to drain blood and maybe [U]eyecrazy.gif  it might have been a docotor or some sort of surgeon, i don't know but this is freaky.

user posted image                                                

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac By Jhonen Vasquez

#4    EMIN3MSGURL217

EMIN3MSGURL217

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

• I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.

Posted 22 February 2003 - 01:37 AM

Thats just wrong! Ill!!!!!! SO GROSS!! wacko.gif                                                  

It's not what you learn after
you know it all that counts.- John Wooden

#5    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 04:35 PM

The only 'wrong' thing I see here is posting on any website a story, that obviously cannot be substantiated by any facts that would be neccesary.  Like perhaps a name, that would be good.  One name, just one would be something to go on.  Now, a picture would be great.  But, alas there is none, except for a computer generated depiction of what the guy had seen.  What is up with that??????  I do hope that no one is believing this, because there just isn't anything in that story, except for a STORY.  What ever happened to sticking to only the real things, that are atleast tangible on some small level?  There are enough mysteries out there, without making some up.  So, let's all do our best to at least post things that I can reply to, and that interest me....  ok?????  Somebody give me a reason to talk!!!!!!

Reese wub.gif                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#6    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 26 February 2003 - 07:22 AM

I think that if humans were being found mutilated anywhere we'd be hearing a little more about it.   blink.gif                                                  

Nothing to see here.

#7    SPAC3MAN

SPAC3MAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 03:37 AM

THE BIGGER HALF!    THE WHOLE PIECE PLS.
this photo is not in the line with the unexplain'd, mysterious, or anything related with the flyieng ((?))  -------- this is more of the eow! than aaaaaghhh!

(any plans  for dinner 2nyt?) eek7.gif  ph34r.gif  disgusted.gif                                                  

#8    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 April 2003 - 08:06 AM

Uhhh... that is plenty nice SPAC3MAN, but what does it have to do with anything?                                                  

#9    Guest_jacfu_*

Guest_jacfu_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2003 - 05:07 AM

Alien med students...do they have to dump their cadavers everywhere?

Seriously, though. I hope no one is even thinking at all that it is real.                                                  

#10    ALIENJARHEAD63

ALIENJARHEAD63

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 06:47 PM

IT SEEMS THAT IN THIS FIELD OF INTEREST AND DISCUSSION, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN OF THE UNAVAILABILITY OF SUBSTANTIAL, CREDIBLE EVIDENCE SUCH AS PHOTOS OR CREDIBLE MULTIPLE WITNESS ACCOUNTS OF THE OBJECT OR INCIDENT OR IN THIS CASE BODY IN QUESTION. A COMPUTER GENERATED ILLUSTRATION LOOKING VERY MUCH LIKE ONE FROM ANY "RESIDENT EVIL" VIDEO GAME DOES NOT TO ME WARRANT MUCH DISCUSSION TIME.  alien.gif  alien.gif                                                      

#11    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 10:41 AM

it's nice you he remained so handsome and his skin kept with such even tones. and those handy arrows the aliens put around him helped a lot.                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users