Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Lizard-Birds + Tail Flash White

lizard-bird ufo humanoid ufo

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

I was impressed by this footage. It looked genuine enough due to the 'tail-like' dark feature below the main ufo. It then flashed white and two ufos quickly descend to the ground some distance away.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,809 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

Is there a comedy section on UM?

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,701 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 20 June 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

Is there a comedy section on UM?
yeah, it's called the two-legged dogman database.

#4    soulcaliber

soulcaliber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

At place did it occure, it looks different, its always incomplete isn't it, they should h' investigated the place where that 2 light like thing fell to earth. Its inconclusive to tell if it had been edited....????

#5    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,550 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:05 PM

That UFO doesn't look very much like a Lizard Bird to me.

I mean, when I think of a Lizard Bird this is what comes to my mind:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#6    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostLilly, on 20 June 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

That UFO doesn't look very much like a Lizard Bird to me.

I mean, when I think of a Lizard Bird this is what comes to my mind:
Yes, historically films have always depicted dinosaurs and monsters as slow moving enough to be able to be speared by a man saving a heroine in distress. In reality it wasn't like this, even for the dinosaurs. The audiences wouldn't appreciate the hero being almost helpless and totally ignorant of what he was up against in the case of creatures who we aren't even able to see clearly for than a few seconds.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#7    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 20 June 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

At place did it occure, it looks different, its always incomplete isn't it, they should h' investigated the place where that 2 light like thing fell to earth. Its inconclusive to tell if it had been edited....????
In reality it would have been near impossible to find the exact spot to where they descended, wouldn't it?

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,991 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 20 June 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

you actually believe this?

#9    soulcaliber

soulcaliber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 20 June 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

you actually believe this?
I don't believe it, it's actually quite hard to decipher, the quality of the video , that guy holding the camera, video moving up and down, it hardly looks their is any room for editing, i don' t know , it would have been like Roosevelt event till now, if it was that authentic. i am in a loop on this one.
So u believe/don't believe this.

#10    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

Edited by grc, 20 June 2013 - 05:52 PM.

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#11    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

Here's more images of ufos with tails:

Attached Files

#12    soulcaliber

soulcaliber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Thats a great video...

#13    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 20 June 2013 - 07:50 PM, said:

Thats a great video...
Thanks. I'm glad you think so too.

I've just found some more: ‘Jellyfish UFO’ recorded on video in Peru

A witness recorded video of a UFO over Lima, Peru on the afternoon of Thursday, May 30.
Christian Ubillus, a professional cameraman for Peruvian television network Frecuencia Latina Channel 2, recorded ten minutes of footage of the UFO, which was later aired on the network’s program 90 Segundos. The object was reportedly seen by several witnesses, and, as International Business Times points out, the UFO “was described as a ‘Jelly Fish’ and kept changing its shape.”
Posted Image
Jellyfish UFO over Lima, Peru. (Credit: 90 Segundos)
The Peruvian blog Nuestro Pasado Extraterrestre describes the UFO as resembling “a string of balloons,” and points out that it is very similar to the EBANI (Entidad Biological Anomalous No Identificada, or its English translation, Unidentified Anomalous Biological Entity) phenomenon predominantly seen in Latin America. Peruvian UFO researcher Mario Zegarra also mentioned the EBANI theory to 90 Segundos.
EBANIs are presumed to be biologic creatures because of their apparent intelligent movement. This UFO over Lima is reportedly the first time an EBANI has been seen in Peru.
90 Segundos asserts that Peru is the third largest country for UFO sightings in the world after the U.S. and Mexico.
Watch the video above about this jellyfish UFO and let us know if you think the video shows a biological entity, or just a bunch of balloons. Post your comment below or on our Facebook page.

New Yorkers Wave "Hi" to Jellyfish UFOs

UFOs were spotted over New York City, or was it something else? Nobody is sure. But thousands of residents of the Chelsea area saw a dozen or so silvery objects hovering in the clear-blue sky over West 23rd Street in Manhattan.  The sightings sparked rumors that there were visitors from outer space looking in. People were stopping in the streets for two blocks to view the UFOs.
The NYPD and Federal Aviation Administration started receiving calls reporting the sighting of strange, silver objects high in the sky at 1:30 p.m. "Some people saw something described as yellow with blue lights surrounding it," said an FAA spokesman.
He noted that some people believe the objects were weather balloons. However, it was stressed this cannot be confirmed as the agency had no prior notification about any launch of weather balloons or other types of craft in the area.
A witness by the name of Tim, 28, described the objects as "the most bizarre thing he'd ever seen. "It looked like a jellyfish made of lights that just hovered in the sky like it wanted to be seen. I was half expecting the aliens to beam down and introduce themselves."
The authorities are yet to confirm whether the objects that were sighted in the sky were balloons or something else. That after all this time, no balloons or other earthly craft were found to have been in the area makes you wonder...what were they then? Another interesting development has been how the story has suddenly been dropped and photos of the objects disappearing.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 20 June 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#14    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,991 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postsoulcaliber, on 20 June 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

I don't believe it, it's actually quite hard to decipher, the quality of the video , that guy holding the camera, video moving up and down, it hardly looks their is any room for editing, i don' t know , it would have been like Roosevelt event till now, if it was that authentic. i am in a loop on this one.
So u believe/don't believe this.
No I don't the OP makes animals up, he lives in a fantasy mind.

#15    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,320 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 20 June 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

yeah, it's called the two-legged dogman database.

Hey I have a story in the two legged dog-man database!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users