Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So Google might want independence from USA

ambelamba

Yeah, sounds pretty loopier than Icke and Marrs combined. But seems like the whole thing is going that way.

If this Global Elite conspiracies are anywhere close to the truth, I can guess one thing: Things are whole lot more complicated and chaotic.

Even if the whole conspiracy things are ever true, it seems like there's a lot of struggle for the hegemony from all different factions. It's not like Illuminati controlling the every single fiber of the society.

Sometimes I wonder if all the Global Elites are starting to panic because they are facing whole bunch of unexpected consequences emerging left and right.

• Like 2

Hey ambelamba,

A link would be nice. Also a reason why you think this is a conspiracy would even be nicer.

I'm sorry ambelamba, "If this... I can guess... Even if... It seems like... Sometimes I wonder..." simply just won't do (at least for me and probably others).

- Likely Guy

• Like 4

I can well believe they would, even if the article is probably slightly tongue in cheek. They are after all already wealthier than just about every country except perhaps the US and China. it's entirely logical they'd want to free themselves of whatever laws that might, even in theory, attempt to restrain their overwhelming ambition and arrogance. And they certainly want to set Google up as a belief system, don't they. However, given their incompetence at running any of their bread & butter products & services once they've got bored with the novelty and moved on to something even more incredibly cool, I think they'd probably make the Obama administration look like a paragon of efficiency at actually running a nation.

• Like 2

Google is part of everything.

It's in most cell phones, it's Map quest, it's youtube. It's not going anywhere.

Google is part of everything.

It's in most cell phones, it's Map quest, it's youtube. It's not going anywhere.

i don't think anyone was worried that it might be going anywhere, the fear is that it wants just the opposite, to become a global power.

"independence from USA" sounds overstated to me.

Judging from Google's cooperation with the US security apparatus, it seems "hand-in-glove with USA" might be more accurate.

And have you tried that "This page is in [some foreign tongue]. Do you want to translate it?" Not only is it utterly rubbish, it doesn't work half the time anyway and either say "It failed because of a server error", or just gets stuck on "translating page". So the gigantic and mega Google corporation admit that their servers don't work properly. So why don't they try to make them work properly? Because they're only interested in incredibly cool pointless gadgets & gimmicks so the whole world can go "wow, how incredibly clever and cool they are. I wish they ruled the world. We'd all have incredibly cool gadgets".

Maybe Google needs to hire a bunch of people with good perspective, like combat veterans with college degrees.

sounds pretty loopier than Icke and Marrs combined.

And it is

:D

Sounds like silicone valley wanting to be an independent state ? I doubt that that will ever happen though.

I can well believe they would, even if the article is probably slightly tongue in cheek. They are after all already wealthier than just about every country except perhaps the US and China. it's entirely logical they'd want to free themselves of whatever laws that might, even in theory, attempt to restrain their overwhelming ambition and arrogance. And they certainly want to set Google up as a belief system, don't they. However, given their incompetence at running any of their bread & butter products & services once they've got bored with the novelty and moved on to something even more incredibly cool, I think they'd probably make the Obama administration look like a paragon of efficiency at actually running a nation.

The value of Google is only $290Bn. so actually considerably poorer than all developed and developing nations.