Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

argh

Bizarro

i am so sick. i think i have the flu or something(sore throat, coughing, stuffynose etc). ive been running a fever of 100-102 since Thursday. im too sick to read the board! hopefully, i will feel better soon. this sux. cya when im feeling better.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Bizarro

• Nancy

• spyro_86

blink.gif I hope you feel better soon Bizarro, but did you have to start a new thread to tell us you're sick? I mean, people get sick all the time.

Get well soon Mate thumbsup.gif

I hope you get well soon too. Go to the doctor next time you get a high fever like that. At 103 degrees fahrenheit your body starts to shutdown.

I don't want to scare you but then again maybe I do. What I mean is you had better get yourself to the doctors or ER and pronto. 102 is nothing to trifle with, you have a baby coming and you can't afford this crap. And another thing comes to mind is your Lady, you can't get Her sick. So get yourself to the doctors OK. Of coarse you know I mean this in friendship, right?

Can you catch it through your modem? blink.gif

(holds hankey over face while typing)

lol ..

Aww . poor ((Bizarro)) crying.gif .. why did it have to happen to you .. ??

I hope you'll feel better soon .. please take some medicine .. and don't get near your wife .. its not good for her or the baby .. sad.gif ..

GET WELL SOON

DS, I'm sorry to hear that u are ill, But I agree with Homer on this did you have to start a thread just for that... Wouldn't it been easier to IM the people u needed to.???

Otherwise I could have started one this week saying 'My life is rubbish and I'm ill and so is Rhainnon...' so please no more of these I now what that bug is like and it's not pretty but to start a thread rolleyes.gif

Edited by Celticwitch

Celti? Tween you and me? I think we both know why DS started this...

And? It's working............ disgust.gif

(feel free to edit away on me)

*hun would never dream of it.... thumbsup.gif

Edited by Celticwitch

i started this thread because i am going to be away from the forum for awhile. i didn't IM people because to be quite honest with you i was in a strange state with a fever and i thought i would just post one message instead and get back in bed again. its not often that i am ill enough to not log on my computer, but i have been exceptionally ill lately. some of you don't care, and that is fine with me, but are the rude comments necessary? was locking the thread necessary?

i just figured i would miss the chat(which i did) and that i would not be around the forum for at least a few days(which after this post i will not be again as im still running a fever). to the rude people, thanks for making an already sick guy feel even more like sh**. to everyone else, ill cya in a few days.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel so badly Bizarro. I have been so sick before that I was borderline delirious. You probably wouldn't have taken out an entire thread if you could think straight. Feel better buddy! original.gif

some of you don't care, and that is fine with me, but are the rude comments necessary?

Unless someone had their post removed, am I missing something here? Nobody has made any comment stating they didn't care, nor was there an implication of that. Also, I have re-read this thread just to be sure, and there is not a single rude comment in it. Perhaps that fever is getting to you Bizarro.

im feeling a little better but i am still pretty sick. at least my fever has broken and i feel ok sitting at the computer again. thank you all for the kind words as i really missed not being able to read the forum. its something i usually do several times a day and i enjoy it a lot.

Homer, the rude comments i spoke of were pretty clear to me. your's was one of them. people implying that i had some attention seeking motive behind making a post about being sick are just rude to me. im an adult and i could quite honestly care less about attention on this forum- unless its for arguing with someone's idiotic opinion with my ordinary stubborness. on the contrary, i think maybe you people who chastised me about it are the ones seeking attention because you simply could have wished me well but instead made a stink out of a pretty typical post- even a certain mod locking it. if i had the inclination i could search up posts that any of the people criticizing me as attention seeking have made that could only be described as blatant attention seeking. the rudeness of 3 individuals in this post have totally altered my opinions of them and if i do not receive an apology i will essentially be putting you 3 on ignore.

i also will never post anything related to my personal life here again as i would hate to be labeled as seeking attention or making a post of something 'unworthy' of a topic like my personal life. i assumed if i was going to be missing for awhile i would just leave a message for the group i am usually a part of everyday- in case anyone noticed my absence. we used to have a community forum where we were polite to each other and made off topic and often personal posts but i see those days have passed or else they do not apply to me. disgust.gif

Bizarro,

I was being logical, not rude. It makes no sense to start a whole new thread just because you're sick. You give men a bad name. Women know, and especially the married ones(or previously married ones), that men are babies when it comes to being sick. You, however, have put the exclamation point on men being babies.

i could search up posts that any of the people criticizing me as attention seeking have made that could only be described as blatant attention seeking.
I hereby challenge you Bizarro. What I'm talking about is starting new threads, and you simply won't find what you're looking for, if you try to find blatant, attention getting threads started by me. I promise you that.

if i do not receive an apology i will essentially be putting you 3 on ignore.

Bizarro, you are only reinforcing my statement that you are acting like a baby. You will get no apology from me, because I am right and everyone knows it.

i also will never post anything related to my personal life here again
Do you promise?

i assumed if i was going to be missing for awhile i would just leave a message for the group i am usually a part of everyday- in case anyone noticed my absence
You were gone ONE DAY! Prior to me posting this, I was gone for whole day also, as I do frequently, but I'm not going to start a whole new thread because of it.

It's obvious this threads gone beyond serving its purpose, so before it becomes a full fleged train wreck.......