Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Gun control originally for repressing blacks

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

And I am pretty sure that the black slave owners had guns.

#32    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

[The history of gun control in America] was a constant pressure among white racists to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans, because they would rise up and revolt.

Pre civil war this was likely very much true. Today not so much.

#33    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,714 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 21 February 2013 - 06:24 PM, said:

this has to do with what exactly? are you going to give me 50 thousand dollars for float and a bag of pills after i try one? cause you know 50 grand to someone who has NOTHING is a damn good selling point.

lol, dope dealers give out 50g now? lol that is news to me. sounds like hog wash.  they take not give money.

what i said actually has everyting to do with you post before.  if you don't have your own brain inside your head, to figure, this may be bad for you, and if it sounds too good to be true, it pbly is,....   it wont be much of a loss if you od and expire, does not matter if you black or white. too bad i have to pay for your treatment\ rehab, with my taxes.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#34    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,084 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 February 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

lol, dope dealers give out 50g now? lol that is news to me. sounds like hog wash.  they take not give money.

what i said actually has everyting to do with you post before.  if you don't have your own brain inside your head, to figure, this may be bad for you, and if it sounds too good to be true, it pbly is,....   it wont be much of a loss if you od and expire, does not matter if you black or white. too bad i have to pay for your treatment\ rehab, with my taxes.

annnnd that went right over your head, better luck next time sir :)

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

#35    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,808 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

If you do a little research on the subject you will find that Iron_lotus's CIA statement is accurate.  The CIA have been smuggling drugs for years to fund themselves beyond thier budget.  Why do you think American soldiers guard poppy fields after the taliban had virtually wiped poppies out?
Posted Image

Pharmaceutical companies pay for more than the drug dealers.

England did a pretty good trade once, even had the use of Hong Kong for a while. but this is a another story.

Edited by freetoroam, 21 February 2013 - 06:38 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#36    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

Opioid pain killers kill more people in the US the heroin today as well.

Edited by AsteroidX, 21 February 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#37    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 21 February 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

where did i say cutting school funding only hurt black people?? hmmm let me check yup i didnt. where did i say whites forced them to kill one another... hmm ill check nope i didnt. sorry but please dont put words in my mouth ;)
Sorry, it just sounded that way because thats the subject we were discussing - repressing black people.

peace.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#38    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 3,084 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 February 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Sorry, it just sounded that way because thats the subject we were discussing - repressing black people.

peace.

no worries i can be fairly awful at wording my posts sometimes and it may have just been a misunderstanding no hard feelings free :)

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

#39    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,714 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 21 February 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

annnnd that went right over your head, better luck next time sir :)
oh no it didn't.

your point is simple, if you are not aware of the what will happen after YOU do something, it isn't your fault.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#40    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Its very difficult to discuss this topic without folks that are actually experiencing that life or have lived a good portion of there life and gotten out of the inner city poverty. We are missing too much insight to what life is like for them. There is also a very large rural poor Black community that is completely being ignored here.

#41    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostBama13, on 21 February 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Not all blacks were slaves. Some blacks even owned slaves.

Africa had slaves well before America was even discovered...do we blame the white man for that?

Am sick about the black slave thing, Greeks, Romans, AFRICA all had slaves too. The black slaves in America were not the first on this planet. Many would have not been slaves if their families had not sold them in the first place...not all were "stolen"!!!

#42    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Since Mississippi finally ratified there slavery amendment and joined the other States in signing there portion of the Constitution on the matter the entire nation is in agreement that you cannot keep slaves here. It is relevant only as a topic of history today.

Yes all those pedophiles that are enslaving prebuscent girls and boys for there pleasure are now in deep doo doo.

#43    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,714 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

well it was their black tribe leaders that sold them to slavery, they did sell slaves to arabic countries well after usa abolished slavery.

white man only bought what was on the market, he didn't put them on the market.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#44    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,904 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

well it was their black tribe leaders that sold them to slavery, they did sell slaves to arabic countries well after usa abolished slavery.

Not really. Especially the Portuguese, as well as the Dutch, French and English, were performing raids on black tribes in which slaves were captured. That was one of their main businesses in their colonies.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 21 February 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#45    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,754 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

Not to mention the number of black slaves the chinese had. But they would only allow them to land in china after they had been castrated, so no one is forcing the chinese to apologise for their past as there is no one to apologise too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users