Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Horse meat could still be on sale in Britain

marek czerniej horse meat

  • Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#31    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 09 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

What else are these bl**dy Europeans gonna get up to,to try and upset us. Its time we turned our backs on them.Out of the 27 member Euro states we have about 4 allies the rest are against Britain, for whatever reason their twisted minds can come up with,and we are still contributing £millions to their coffers.
Well they are sending their horse meat over here, next they will be sending their criminals.................oh wait!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#32    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,585 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 February 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

Well they are sending their horse meat over here, next they will be sending their criminals.................oh wait!
  Nah, not enough room for them,we are full up with tikka massala merchants.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#33    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,585 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Shopping in morning, Horse Bughers off the menu, Lasagne also, is chicken ok,or are they battery fed, Corned Beef from Argentina, No, Sushi ? no it might be Dolphin. Ok nothing from Europe, I'll be there hours checking labels.what does that leave ? Welsh Lamb, No it could be radioactive. oh a bacon buttie might be ok because it wont be interfered with by middle eastern countries,yeah man thats it BACON butties forever.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#34    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

reckon its going to have to be lettuce....oh wait, maybe not:

Dole Fresh Vegetables is voluntarily recalling 756 cases of DOLE® Seven Lettuces salad with Use-by Date of April 11, 2012, UPC code 71430 01057 and Product Codes 0577N089112A and 0577N089112B, due to a possible health risk from Salmonella. Dole Fresh Vegetables is coordinating closely with regulatory officials.


They should have reached England by now.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#35    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

Whats all the fuss about, can't they just re-label the food?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#36    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

    Facebook Fiend

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Joined:25 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Middleton,Greater Manchester,UK

  • Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 08 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

It's not just red meat we have to worry about.

Posted Image
Welcome to the future!

This is what you'll get if the cod and haddock stocks are fully depleted from the North Sea.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#37    ealdwita

ealdwita

    Hwt oredmcg

  • Member
  • 4,901 posts
  • Joined:08 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:astcentingas , England

  • Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 09 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

What else are these bl**dy Europeans gonna get up to,to try and upset us. Its time we turned our backs on them.Out of the 27 member Euro states we have about 4 allies the rest are against Britain, for whatever reason their twisted minds can come up with,and we are still contributing £millions to their coffers.

Oh spud, spud how could you even think such a thing? Many of the Member States (especially in the Eastern 'bloc') absolutely adore the UK! In fact, they actually encourage their work-shy and criminal underclasses to come here and partake of the wonderful benefits freely shovelled out to anybody who turns up in the back of a lorry at Dover! Where would they find a dustbin this size again?

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#38    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postealdwita, on 09 February 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Oh spud, spud how could you even think such a thing? Many of the Member States (especially in the Eastern 'bloc') absolutely adore the UK! In fact, they actually encourage their work-shy and criminal underclasses to come here and partake of the wonderful benefits freely shovelled out to anybody who turns up in the back of a lorry at Dover! Where would they find a dustbin this size again?
Back of the lorry is so yesterday. They can all come by Eurostar and no questions get asked.
2 years ago I was on a boat from Le Harve to Portsmouth, it was a night boat. I can tell you know, there were more "tourists" on that boat than there are security checks in one year at customs!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#39    skookum

skookum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Sussex, UK

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

Britain has unfortunately made itself a laughing stock in Europe and around the world.  Why on earth we let people in that genuinely despise this country is beyond me.  You can be a terrorist and killed lots of British citizens and still easily walk in a use our own Justice system to make sure you can't be removed.  

Does anyone remember the tax credit scandal when there were massive over payments or payments given to people who shouldn't have claimed it.  HMRC made British citizens pay it back but wrote to the foreign nationals that had no right to claim it saying they did not require them to pay it back.  

Councils refuse to give details on why immigrants jump the housing queues.  You can come from a European country that has no welfare state but walk into the UK and claim from ours.  When we pick up illegal immigrants then release then to disappear on bail.  

The UK needs to get its act together and stick two fingers up to these ridiculous open door laws imposed on us by the EU.  It's about time the EU played fair with the Asylum system which requires a person to make a claim in the first safe country they enter, not travel across Europe till they get to England to claim it.

Posted Image

#40    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,585 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 February 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Back of the lorry is so yesterday. They can all come by Eurostar and no questions get asked.
2 years ago I was on a boat from Le Harve to Portsmouth, it was a night boat. I can tell you know, there were more "tourists" on that boat than there are security checks in one year at customs!
  Hi Free, Its not Customs who make the checks, but the Immigration Service now known as Border Patrol,we literally have no Customs as they have been absorbed by Inland Revenue,the Majority of Customs Officers are now V.A.T. & Excise people who dont go anywhere near Ports /Airports.The only Proper Customs Officers are the ones seen at the big Airports, Heathrow,Stanstead etc, the rest are "paper shufflers",and the reason the Asylum Seekers get in so easily is the Gov't cut the Immigration Service to the bone,then suddenly realised that was a bad image when the last Elections were due to they thought if they called the Service by a different  name, Hey Presto it would work with the same staff ,who do their best but are overwhelmed by numbers.I guess the last P.M. the right Honorable Mr.B,liar was to blame for the damage,but nothing has been done to rectify the change.

Edited by spud the mackem, 09 February 2013 - 04:46 PM.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#41    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,585 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

View Postealdwita, on 09 February 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Oh spud, spud how could you even think such a thing? Many of the Member States (especially in the Eastern 'bloc') absolutely adore the UK! In fact, they actually encourage their work-shy and criminal underclasses to come here and partake of the wonderful benefits freely shovelled out to anybody who turns up in the back of a lorry at Dover! Where would they find a dustbin this size again?
  Oh Dear,I apologise for being So wrong,of course they love us,or they wouldnt come here, but stay in France.Of course the French pass them on as they speak English not French, and you must learn the language to stay there. Sorry do forgive my error. ha ha .

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#42    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

View Postskookum, on 09 February 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Britain has unfortunately made itself a laughing stock in Europe and around the world.  Why on earth we let people in that genuinely despise this country is beyond me.

I agree with the rest of your post.

As for them despising this country, I think its the opposite. they love it.  In fact, it makes them so happy they can`t stop laughing.........at us!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#43    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 09 February 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Hi Free, Its not Customs who make the checks, but the Immigration Service now known as Border Patrol,we literally have no Customs as they have been absorbed by Inland Revenue,the Majority of Customs Officers are now V.A.T. & Excise people who dont go anywhere near Ports /Airports.The only Proper Customs Officers are the ones seen at the big Airports, Heathrow,Stanstead etc, the rest are "paper shufflers",and the reason the Asylum Seekers get in so easily is the Gov't cut the Immigration Service to the bone,then suddenly realised that was a bad image when the last Elections were due to they thought if they called the Service by a different  name, Hey Presto it would work with the same staff ,who do their best but are overwhelmed by numbers.I guess the last P.M. the right Honorable Mr.B,liar was to blame for the damage,but nothing has been done to rectify the change.
Sorry, my mistake...
Posted Image
.or course,the Border Patrol
Do you remember this story:

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2KQgD6100

and last year this:

http://tribune.com.n...to-uk-arrested-

This is what we get when they employ them in those departments! Sorry ENGLISH only should be working in the immigration and border control departments. How many more have we not caught or do not hear about?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#44    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

The horse meat has now come from France! Poland, France, god knows where else? Next it will turn out to be zebra meat!


So this is how the supermarkets have managed to keep the prices so low,  99p for a "beef" lasagne. And they tell us they knew nothing about it being horsemeat? absolute horse pooh IMO

Edited by freetoroam, 09 February 2013 - 06:59 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#45    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 February 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

The horse meat has now come from France! Poland, France, god knows where else? Next it will turn out to be zebra meat!


So this is how the supermarkets have managed to keep the prices so low,  99p for a "beef" lasagne. And they tell us they knew nothing about it being horsemeat? absolute horse pooh IMO

Look on the bright side

None of us are going to have mad cows disease. Off course the downside is that when they actually start putting beef in food claiming to be beef it isnt going to taste the same lol.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 09 February 2013 - 08:35 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users