Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#241    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

If 'vortices' create intelligent designs in the crops then there must presumably be an intelligence behind the 'vortices' , must the not ?

#242    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postlaver, on 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

If 'vortices' create intelligent designs in the crops then there must presumably be an intelligence behind the 'vortices' , must the not ?
That is indeed the line of thinking that I've wondered about. I suppose the question would be, do "natural" crop circles have all these elaborate designs, or are they simply circles? When they first began to be noticed, they did seem to be mainly simple circles, and got more & more elaborate as time went by.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#243    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,078 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

^--^

Edited by Lord Vetinari, 28 February 2013 - 08:36 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#244    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

View Postlaver, on 28 February 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Nope. I did say natural crop circles. By that I mean the most natural simple form, as they were described and found in the beginning, "crop circles", no more no less. Vortices do not create intelligent design, that's man's work.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

That is indeed the line of thinking that I've wondered about. I suppose the question would be, do "natural" crop circles have all these elaborate designs, or are they simply circles? When they first began to be noticed, they did seem to be mainly simple circles, and got more & more elaborate as time went by.

Which joins what I meant above, in the beginning crops circles were just that, circles. Once some people got involved, they became more elaborate and had proper geometrical designs in them.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#245    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,045 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 28 February 2013 - 08:32 AM, said:

Multiple-circles, rings and pictograms etc were documented back to the early 1900s, though that doesn't rule out hoaxing alongside natural phenomena even then - as circles were in common (rural) lore.
Meaden's plasma vortex theory covered how natural vortices created multiple circles and annular rings.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#246    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?
Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

#247    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

• 'Open your eyes, Victoria!'

Posted 21 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

View Postlaver, on 20 April 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?
Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

When I see a long number of pages in a forum, I tend to skip to the last few.

Tell me; how do you think crop circles correlate with the Revelation, and what messages are trying to be conveyed through them?

Dream Theater

#248    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:00 AM

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 21 April 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

Tell me; how do you think crop circles correlate with the Revelation, and what messages are trying to be conveyed through them?

Would suggest a look at the original post. If some crop designs have messages it may relate to geometry and maths...and some do

#249    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

the truth is so much painful.

#250    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostThe Exodia, on 22 April 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

the truth is so much painful.

Only if you don't keep an open mind

#251    Midyin

Midyin

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

I would LOVE to make a crop circle, but I would have fun with it, and write something like "ATTACK WILL HAPPEN HERE!" or "WE ARE REAL YOU STUPID EARTHLINGS!"

Or I would really get the Tinfoil-hat lot hyped up, and use improper sentence fragmentation like "REAL WE ARE HUMANS STUPID". Then watch the theories about how "That's how the aliens fragment their sentences, and this is a direct translation from their language to ours" or some crap like that... lol

#252    shrooma

shrooma

Needs an exorcist, not a shrink....

• 3,422 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 28 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Multiple-circles, rings and pictograms etc were documented back to the early 1900s, though that doesn't rule out hoaxing alongside natural phenomena even then - as circles were in common (rural) lore.
Meaden's plasma vortex theory covered how natural vortices created multiple circles and annular rings.

http://www.crystalin...optheories.html

View PostOppono Astos, on 28 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Edited by shrooma, 22 April 2013 - 03:47 PM.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bĦt˘h due to your lack of understanding.

#253    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,157 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

View Postlaver, on 02 January 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

.....the main alignment of 5 of these churches then goes to the Sea of Galilee and ....
.....At this location, Mount Arbel next to Magdala, Jesus talks about the End of Time.(Mathew 28)....
.....So this bearing line from the Sea of Galilee at Magdala goes through the 5 churches of Revelation goes on round the Earth to a location in southern Britain, a specific location, a short distance from Avebury....
.....Avebury, the largest Stone Age monument in Britain is one of his markers....
.....Great circle bearings from this location reveal the alignment of the 5 churches of Revelation....
.....This confirms that the Revelation bearing is not just a coincidence ....
.....They were not just a random choice of locations ....
.....it must then be a time of Revelation the revealing of that which is hidden.

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 21 April 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

I think the main gist of the OP for the thread was that...

1) The Christian Book of Revelation has 7 churches mentioned...
2) If you line up 5 of these Churches (very roughly) the line hits the Sea of Gallai in Israel where Jesus taught. This was important for some reason.
3) If you extend that line across Europe, supposedly it hits England and somewhere close to Avesbury.
4) This area is heavy in crop circles...
5) SEE! CLEAR EVIDENCE!!! :tu:
Posted Image

Edited by DieChecker, 22 April 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#254    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 22 April 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

I think the main gist of the OP for the thread was that...

1) The Christian Book of Revelation has 7 churches mentioned...
2) If you line up 5 of these Churches (very roughly) the line hits the Sea of Gallai in Israel where Jesus taught. This was important for some reason.
3) If you extend that line across Europe, supposedly it hits England and somewhere close to Avesbury.
4) This area is heavy in crop circles...
5) SEE! CLEAR EVIDENCE!!! :tu:
Posted Image

Suggest you check out the Lats and Longs and Great Circle bearings of the locations before you dismiss the idea!
There are 7 churches to which Jesus sent messages in the first 3 Chapters of the Book of Revelations with the instruction that there is a secret meaning in these locations; the last 5 follow a bearing line of 110 degrees from Temple Farm, close to Avebury in Wiltshire see David Furlongs website and the Keys to the Temple, which then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel next to the place associated with Mary Magdalene, Magdala now Migdal. These are facts.
The first two of the churches or locations chosen by Jesus in the Book of Revelations, Ephesus and Smyrna, form a second alignment from the Great Pyramid which crosses the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm at Troy and then crosses Europe to the Island of Bornholm in the Baltic which is an ancient sacred site from thousands of years BCE.
At Bornholm this bearing line crosses the most famous alignment or ley line in Britain, the Saint Michael Alignment through southern England, which if extended as a great circle goes to this island.

Where did Mary of Magdala, the messenger of Christ, send the disciples to meet Jesus? to a mountain in Galilee, where Jesus talked about the 'end of time',( Matthew 28), but which mountain? Mount Arbel? which is linked by ancient landscape geometry to the Book of Revelations locations chosen by Christ..

The area of Wiltshire around Avebury and Temple Farm is the centre of crop circle activity...draw your own conclusions

#255    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,157 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

View Postlaver, on 22 April 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Suggest you check out the Lats and Longs and Great Circle bearings of the locations before you dismiss the idea!
There are 7 churches to which Jesus sent messages in the first 3 Chapters of the Book of Revelations with the instruction that there is a secret meaning in these locations; the last 5 follow a bearing line of 110 degrees from Temple Farm, close to Avebury in Wiltshire see David Furlongs website and the Keys to the Temple, which then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel next to the place associated with Mary Magdalene, Magdala now Migdal. These are facts.
The first two of the churches or locations chosen by Jesus in the Book of Revelations, Ephesus and Smyrna, form a second alignment from the Great Pyramid which crosses the 110 degree bearing line from Temple Farm at Troy and then crosses Europe to the Island of Bornholm in the Baltic which is an ancient sacred site from thousands of years BCE.
At Bornholm this bearing line crosses the most famous alignment or ley line in Britain, the Saint Michael Alignment through southern England, which if extended as a great circle goes to this island.

Where did Mary of Magdala, the messenger of Christ, send the disciples to meet Jesus? to a mountain in Galilee, where Jesus talked about the 'end of time',( Matthew 28), but which mountain? Mount Arbel? which is linked by ancient landscape geometry to the Book of Revelations locations chosen by Christ..

The area of Wiltshire around Avebury and Temple Farm is the centre of crop circle activity...draw your own conclusions
I don't remember doubting the facts. Only the assumption that crop circles in England have anything to do with Israel, Jesus, or some citys in Turkey listed in Revelations.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users