Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japan 9.5 Mega-Quake

YAADIAY

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• Rosenrot

• Eldorado

• Stonecoldvampzy

Was this information channeled?

I hope it doesn't happen. Japan doesn't need another "big" earthquake.

I wonder the same ?

the answer is no. This article or whatever it is, is blatantly false.

Grrr... that title had me thinking for a moment that Japan had suffered again. Never noticed sub-title..... grrr

From the article:

This information is based on both use of psychic information and information from the Star Visitors.

From the article:

LOL I thought I read that somewhere. I speed read, so I don't always catch everything. I had an overwhelming hunch though!

i also heard that a monster typhoon will hit them from July 18-21 looks like nature trying to erase japan

some info on Richard Boylan

Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). He still uses the title doctor, even though he is not legally licensed for mental therapy anymore.

http://psychwatch.blogspot.com/2008/04/where-are-they-now-psychologist-richard.html

Guess his studies in psychology give him the knowledge to predict earthquakes and of course help the star children (see his site)

http://psychwatch.bl...st-richard.html

Guess his studies in psychology give him the knowledge to predict earthquakes and of course help the star children (see his site)

Maybe the only way to stop this earthquake is to sleep with him?

"Dr. Richard Boylan is a former California psychologist who had his state psychology license revoked back in 1995 over allegations of improper sexual interaction with female patients in his hot tub (hydro 'therapy'?). He still uses the title doctor, even though he is not legally licensed for mental therapy anymore."

http://psychwatch.blogspot.com/2008/04/where-are-they-now-psychologist-richard.html

Whoa, hold up a second. I don't think it's fair to discredit his predictions of the future based on the fact he fooled around with some female patients in a hot tub. I think the fact he's trying to predict the future is enough to try to discredit his predictions of the future don't you think? :-P

The guy who wrote this is crazy. Japan doesnt need this crap.

Any new info about the 9.5 mega in cali?

lol. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Yet again another prediction failed. Am I surprised? No not really lol