Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FBI recover 105 missing Children

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,163 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

FBI recovered 105 missing and sexually exploited children

The FBI says they’ve recovered 105 missing and exploited children over the weekend by orchestrating a massive crackdown on crime rings that trafficked minors for sex.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation made the announcement Monday morning, touting the arrest of 150 alleged pimps assumed to be involved in selling minors through an underground sex trade that exploited missing teenagers around the country.

The children, mostly girls, ranged in age from 13 through 17, though investigators say most age 16 or younger.

The full story:

http://rt.com/usa/fb...ing-arrest-745/

Now why cant they do that more often?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

i would line all 150 of the pimps up, and give them the old led ticket to hell

as a father there is nothing more terryfing than this happening to your child

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#3    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

View Postkannin, on 31 July 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

i would line all 150 of the pimps up, and give them the old led ticket to hell

as a father there is nothing more terryfing than this happening to your child

Agreed.  And the thing that sucks about this is it'll be prosecuted on a federal level.  Since sex offenders have such a horrible time in prison, the majority of federal sex offenders are now sent to USP Tucson where they're surrounding by much of their own kind, feeding off their own perversions.  I say general population for them all and make the other prisoners aware of what they're in prison for.  Bing, bang, problem solved and TRUE justice done.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#4    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

I can't imagine the BOP trying to actually "protect" these scumbags.

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#5    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostMacsMom, on 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Agreed.  And the thing that sucks about this is it'll be prosecuted on a federal level.  Since sex offenders have such a horrible time in prison, the majority of federal sex offenders are now sent to USP Tucson where they're surrounding by much of their own kind, feeding off their own perversions.  I say general population for them all and make the other prisoners aware of what they're in prison for.  Bing, bang, problem solved and TRUE justice done.
yeah lol i love how the general pop people are all hardcore killers and gangmembers even they are so disgusted with pedofiles that they mess them up every chance! they are lower then criminals!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users