Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Secret Signs in Movie "Ubit drakona"

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,385 posts

• Question everything

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 29 September 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

If I claimed this, I would have to be crazy.

The showing of eyes and the things that illustrate the concept of duality are usually normal and no secret sign.

But there is one big HOWEVER. There are circumstances joined with a hidden purpose that can make these normal things a secret sign. "Satanic" or "Hellish indications" or "signs" must not be too suspicious and therefore they only consist from normally-occurring things, but in some special circumstances and order that indicates their "different-than-normal-only" purpose. Its that simple lol.

I fail to see the distinction. You've already shown numerous examples where it was clear the eyes were focused on solely for dramatic or comedic effect. In the above you've carefully chosen 3 movies where duality was the central theme, so such a portrayal is to be expected. As far as that goes, there's a mirror scene in practically every version of Doctor Jeckyll and Mister Hyde. It's common enough in other movies and comics to qualify as a trope of it's own, separate from the even more common "inner demon" cliche'. Seriously, I'm surprised you aren't going for the more obvious stuff like The Hulk. How about Ghost Rider? Now there's a hellish person for you.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#62    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 6,307 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

I guess I must be a hellish person cause I think this is all fresh, warm BS.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#63    Virot Maglan

Virot Maglan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• "Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine." - Sir Arthur Eddington

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 15 March 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

In advance, I deeply apology for the unfriendly tone and offensive words:

On many areas Hellish people are even the majority of population and normal people are the minority of population. Hellish people rule this world being even presidents. They also rule the research of mysteries and investigation of all the things that could discover them (the conclusion is always negative). Their ever-lasting presence on big forums like this is absolutely normal thing.

In private conversations, these Hellish people are sometimes normally talking about their Satanic things and then they pretend that nothing like that exists and that they do not believe in it, which is their normal behavior as I have heard and seen it myself.

I would be a fool if I expected that you will admit that you recognize the secret signs of you kind. Of course, you must lie that not. I was only curious if you will really negate everything what you know so well. And you did.

Hellish people are the biggest mystery that is never allowed to be discovered here. Solve (sometimes also artificially created) mysteries, but if someone would try to discover them, everything would be negated.

So, I will not contribute to this forum again. Good bye.

PS:

Normal people, it sounds unbelievably to you and you think that all the independent people you know, out of which everyone is different than the other, are all normal like you. They all have natural behavior and many of them seem to be even really good friends. But the majority of them is internally different. After your death you will learn the truth. When being told this during your earthly life, you do not believe, which in understandable.

I keep thinking reptilian reptilian reptilian every time i read one of your posts.

"Don't let your mind wander--it might not come back."

#64    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:40 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 30 September 2012 - 05:30 PM, said:

I fail to see the distinction. You've already shown numerous examples where it was clear the eyes were focused on solely for dramatic or comedic effect.

In order for you to get some help to understand this more, please visit two explaining posts of mine, which are located in a different thread, a name of "Reminder of Hell".

No. #17 and #23.

More is explained in my collection of articles that you can download here.

#65    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,385 posts

• Question everything

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 01 October 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

In order for you to get some help to understand this more, please visit two explaining posts of mine, which are located in a different thread, a name of "Reminder of Hell".

No. #17 and #23.

More is explained in my collection of articles that you can download here.

Like I said, It's a ridiculously common metaphorical concept, owing more to psychological theory than diabolism. About all you've managed to do is highlight your ignorance of Christian doctrine regarding the immortality of the soul and that of other religions as well.

Edited by Oniomancer, 01 October 2012 - 03:56 AM.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#66    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 01 October 2012 - 03:53 AM, said:

Like I said, It's a ridiculously common metaphorical concept, owing more to psychological theory than diabolism. About all you've managed to do is highlight your ignorance of Christian doctrine regarding the immortality of the soul and that of other religions as well.

But the exact originin of the Christian doctrine and that of other religions... First of all, please read "How Are Religions Made".

And now please let me use an excerpt from "You Should Know":

"I saw wise bad men that never taught their pupils truly,
who created churches with bad theology to teach you all wrongly.
Then they sat on the thrones of this blind world to reign over you,
guarding the gate of death to lock the door of paradise before you.

Seek knowledge not in thousand churches, not in millions books designed for you,
but rather search what has always been hidden from you."

Now I recall a memory of two Hellish women. The first of them was young and she was spreading out lies that Hell cannot exist any more and that we should keep positive thoughts. The other one that knows a lot about soul stealing (I do not wish to be more specific) was claiming that human souls are not captured by any Hellish people and that they belong to the God. It was mainly Hellish people who were supporting one-sided religions and philosophies that have always been missing the truth of their Hellish nation and about the soul stealing. Therefore please consider the influence of Hellish people upon the world's religions and please read "The Mystery of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

#67    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 02 October 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

Therefore please consider the influence of Hellish people upon the world's religions and please read "The Mystery of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

There are errors on that site.  Man didn't evolve from apes and it was men not a supernatural force that constructed the pyramids and other large stone structures.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#68    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 02 October 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

There are errors on that site.  Man didn't evolve from apes and it was men not a supernatural force that constructed the pyramids and other large stone structures.

There are various opinions on this subject. Man either evolved from apes or he was created, and some pyramids and other large stone structures were built by supernatural power and some by people. Perhaps we cannot know that precisely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users