Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The pitter patter of little Um feet....

Subtemperate

Ok people, I know many people will be overjoyed to learn this fact, and will want to pass on their best wishes and congratulations to a very lucky mother.

Alexander was born on 28th of december 2005 at the weight of 7lb 11oz.

Lets hope he turns out half as beautiful as his mother, the totally gorgeous Lottie.

Congratulations lottie, and im glad to be in touch with you once again :)

...P.S. Pics Lottie...we want pics! lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Subtemperate

• Bahamut_0

• Beckys_Mom

*squeals* Lottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratumalations!!!!!!!!!

oooh wee ones!!!I love them!

Congratulations are most indeedy in order!

*hugs and kisses* oooh!

Lottie!!!

*squeals again*

:D :D :D :D

okay...ill be quiet now, let the little one sleep *shhhhh*

:D

:wub: Jen xxx

p.s. can u tell im a mushey person!

*whispering squeal*

Edited by tiddlyjen

Hey, wow. Congratulations. When did this happen? When's the next coming along :D

:tu:

Oh how lovely, what wonderful news! Congratulations :D

Lottie!

Congratulations to you, and a big welcome to baby Alexander. I am so incredibly happy for both of you. There is nothing more magical than a new baby and he is a lucky little guy to have such a lovely mother.

user posted image

:wub:

Congratulations Lottie! :tu:

Everyone take a fine Cohiba to celebrate this grand occasion!

user posted image

Congratulations my fellow debates organiser and wonderful person!

It couldn`t have happened to a better person and your little one is indeed in for a treat with a mother like you.

CONGRATULATIONS LOTTIE!

I think that you people will have to wait a long time before seeing pics, she's probably still at the hospital...

No, nowadays, unless there are complications, mothers and their newborns are released usually a couple days after the birth. Health care costs being what they are these days, in the US anyway. :P I'm sure its probably the same over in England, even with the government subsidy.

:su:su Congrats Lottie, all the best to you and your 'bundle of joy'. :passifier::su:su

Well done Lottie,

that's some hard work you just put in, don't worry it is worth it. :wub:

Alexandra, hello and welcome, it's a great big world but you're real lucky because you have a strong and clever Mum to help you through it.

Now it's time for the fun bit. :yes:

Awww thankyou thankyou for all your congratulations, I have come over all teary eyed now, hormones are wreaking havoc! l Such a sweet thread I love the way you wrote this Subby!

Alexander is beautiful and so small! Its scary! He is a really good natured little boy, very calm and content. I am blessed :wub: and so in love I think I could burst!

I will of course keep you all updated and once I have got the photo's uploaded I will send a link to whoever would like to take a peek.

I am exhausted I need my bed before I am summoned! LOL :D Thank you again for your congrats!

Love Lottie x0

You better give us the link when your able to..... or... I know where you live....

(Subby does not in fact know where lottie lives, but for the purposes of this amusing threat it will be assumed that he does so...)

:)

Oh, Lottie! How wonderful! :yes: Congratulations! :D

(You know, when I saw this thread I thought Subby was going to tell us that HE was preggers. :lol:)