Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Introducing........

Big_Daddy_T

Well the topic is exactly like it sounds, the introduction of BDT.

i have been reading these forums for a couple weeks now and find alot of the discussion VERY interesting. I havea couple of freaky stories, many weird things happen to me and my family concerning the paranormal, cryptos etc. My main main reason for joing is I am fascinated by the paranormal, and all that other odd stuff that just by morals "shouldn't be".

Everytime I try to talk about strange things like the stuff talked about here, I get ridiculed or laughed at for believing such things, though these people believe in things that I think are a tad bit ludicrous(for example, the bible). This is THE venue for unexplained mystery talks.

some of you may know me from other forums or games(SVR06) cause I use this user name for almost everything I sign up for.

Edited by Big_Daddy_T

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big_Daddy_T

• The Silver Thong

• nativechick1989

• Wrighty

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. Is just me or is it scary that people have been secretly watching us post? :lol::unsure2:

Once you pop the lid of which, super happy does fairly cease to be.

Oh, to heck with it.

Once you pop, the fun don't stop. :o

:devil:

worry not, once i get all the facts straight about these stories again(havent heard them again in a while) i will post them up.

I can post up mind but I just can't find the time to post up a full story of it, and without the full story it sounds like BS.

Welcome aboard!