Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to get rid of Demons/Darkness

Soupcup

Do you think you carry something dark with you?

Here I tell you what most people don't even know

If you smoke or drink, quit it! Drugs too.

Do you have any defining moments in your life? Something you still blame yourself for? If you ever hurt others. You know what you did is wrong. Fine. You should stop blaming yourself for that and start helping other people instead.

But there's one thing you should not blame yourself for! Being a burden to your parents as a child. If your parents got separated because of you or whatever. That's not your fault! True parents would never give up on their children. Whether they are adopted or not.

Being a parent isn't a game! If you give up on them, you destroy them! Parents who give up on their children are the greatest criminals ever!!! angry.gif However, Father carries the greatest responsibility. Because he has to be there for his wife as for his children. However, if you take revenge on them now, this will make you no different than them!! If you had a bad childhood, you still got no right to let out your fury on others!!!

True parents will do anything (moral) to school their child so he/she can have a real future!

If you're a bad parent, don't expect heaven in the afterlife! I highly recommend you to go back and clean up your mess while you still breathe!!! If your child suffers or commit suicide because he/she couldn't make it in life. It will be very very bad for you! :(

Find yourself!

I hope this could help you! Please share with the others! :tu:

• Like 4

Why would I share the above nonsense with anyone?

It's just meaningless word garbage.

Oh, welcome to the forums.

• Like 2

Why would I share the above nonsense with anyone?

It's just meaningless word garbage.

Oh, welcome to the forums.

Children aren't!

• Like 1

Do you think you carry something dark with you?

Here I tell you what most people don't even know

If you smoke or drink, quit it! Drugs too.

Do you have any defining moments in your life? Something you still blame yourself for? If you ever hurt others. You know what you did is wrong. Fine. You should stop blaming yourself for that and start helping other people instead.

But there's one thing you should not blame yourself for! Being a burden to your parents as a child. If your parents got separated because of you or whatever. That's not your fault! True parents would never give up on their children. Whether they are adopted or not.

Being a parent isn't a game! If you give up on them, you destroy them! Parents who give up on their children are the greatest criminals ever!!! angry.gif However, Father carries the greatest responsibility. Because he has to be there for his wife as for his children. However, if you take revenge on them now, this will make you no different than them!! If you had a bad childhood, you still got no right to let out your fury on others!!!

True parents will do anything (moral) to school their child so he/she can have a real future!

If you're a bad parent, don't expect heaven in the afterlife! I highly recommend you to go back and clean up your mess while you still breathe!!! If your child suffers or commit suicide because he/she couldn't make it in life. It will be very very bad for you! :(

Find yourself!

I hope this could help you! Please share with the others! :tu:

nice post !

• Like 2

Children are obnoxious.

I hope for your sake you won't have any children in your life, if you're so mean spirited!

Edited by Soupcup
  • Like 1

I hope for your sake you won't have any children in your life, if you're so mean spirited!

I hope I do, just so I can tell them how much I hate them.

• Like 5

I hope I do, just so I can tell them how much I hate them.

If you're stupid enough to have kids (knowing that you hate them) then you'd only have yourself to blame.

As to the OP, you can't choose your parents. However, you can choose your response to poor parenting. Don't abuse drugs and alcohol, get a good education, work hard, treat others with kindness and respect. And above all, parent your own children (if you choose to have them) in the proper manner.

• Like 3

If you're stupid enough to have kids (knowing that you hate them) then you'd only have yourself to blame.

Really? I had never considered that.... :rolleyes:

Mostly those who claim to dislike children turn out to be very good parents ...had a few friends like that :yes:

Perhaps, but if one really hates kids then parenthood is not a good idea IMO.

Edited by Lilly
oops
  • Like 1

Love and Hate are words that are inflationarily used in today's language. Most people that say they hate kids just haven't been around them enough to understand what's actually going on. Also, it is much easier to hate someone else's kid than your own.

that could be true , there are people who hate kids ... but sometimes people have a change of heart ...specially when they take care of little Puppies ( pet's Gallery ) :tu:

Edited by YA AMAR

Soupcup, you have some issues, good luck getting over them.

I don't know why anyone would take this post as a joke.

• Like 1

Soupcup, you have some issues, good luck getting over them.

I don't know why anyone would take this post as a joke.

I think the joke post was in reference to my post about children being obnoxious. It was later determined that I have a great dislike for children, however, so my original post was not a joke after all.

Give up drinking? But that's the closest I am to being spiritual.

• Like 2

You make addiction sound really simple, just stop. It is not, though. I have family members with addiction problems and it is a daily struggle for them.

You can do right by your kids and raise them right and they still mess up. At some point those birdies got to learn to fly on their own. I got a friend who is a good person, she has tried and tried to help her son. Now she is in big time debt from helping him. Now she is in the hospital and did he even bother to call to see how she is doing, nope, he didn't. You know what, she is done with him and I don't blame her. That is one way to get rid of a demon, give them the boot. I am lucky, despite my imperfections mine turn out ok.

• Like 1

There are very few (if any) adults in this world that can say they had perfect parents. Once you become an adult, YOU are responsible for each and every choice you make. I had a verbally abusive father and could sit around a camp fire for days telling you stories about how badly he treated me. Of course that affected who I am today. Instead of blaming him, I accept it, learn and grow from it, and I did better with my own daughter. All of the crap I've gone through hasn't been in vain. It's made me a strong woman, able to deal with almost anything life can throw at me.

• Like 1

This is why I shall never, ever, contribute to the gene pool. Children are horrible vermin, and I have enough siblings that I'll get ample opportunity to mess up other people's kids without needing my own.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually zap them when they refuse to do my bidding.

yes zap them.. then I put them into my Evil jar!

Please share with the others! :tu:

You forgot to include the name of your religion, or cult.