Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nipheliem

I'm not too sure how many of these topics have been posted on here and I deeply apologize if people are getting tired of them but I however am interested in them. I completely understand that not everyone believes in all of this but I am a pretty spiritual person and whether I believe 100 % or not I like to discuss topics.

Now before we start I want to get it out there that I'm 26 and in a great relationship (who I believe is a soul mate) and I'm not looking for answers like oh this guy must like you etc.

You may wonder why I even want to talk about this when I'm already in a relationship with someone great - well its because this has been boggling me for years before and after I got into a relationship. No worries I am a loyal lady who would never stray but this person seems to be unique to me and I wonder and question how?

A little history - we first met when I was buying something from his family. I was only roughly 10 when we first met and he is a couple years older than me. Now being so young I don't recall having a connection or anything to him. I just remember he was nice and was good looking. After the deal was done I never saw him until I had gone into high school.

The first time I saw him in high school it never clicked on who he was until I admit I fell head over heels with him. Good looking but quite the trouble maker. Yes typical teenage girl swooning over a guy who was the "bad boy." I will admit that I did like him for a couple of years but then he left for another school. I was a bit sad but eventually moved on liking new guys and all. One thing is that the odd time he was a jerk to me, never did like me in return (meaning same feeling wise) but would literally fight people who had harmed me. I remember one boy had slammed my face in door by accident and I ended up in the office with ice over my face because my glasses pinched my skin pretty bad. A guy who was friends with the guy whom I liked asked me what happened and if I as okay. I just told him what happened but didn't think anything of it. 20 minutes later the guy who I did like had pretty much rough housed the guy who slammed my face in and I asked why did that guy attack you? He was p***ed and replied, "Because of you!" I was like huh? I didn't understand - we didn't talk and as far as I knew I was like the lil ugly duckling that swooned over him.

Anyways I remember when I was in grade 12 I read this incantation that would reveal a secret the next day. Back in those days I was into spells, Ouija board and all that when I was in high school with my friends. I remember the next day I was in the library working on a paper and leaned back, looking at the surface of the table and I saw something was etched in there. I saw the guy's name and I was like "hmm... oh wait there's more." Then under his name was mine! I was floored. Who put that there? I sure as hell didn't! I may have doodled but never etched that into wood. (whether my friends did or not they didn't fess up)

ANYWAYS enough of high school. I graduated and started dating other guys. But this guy still and too this day comes in and out of my life. A couple of times he tried talking to me and I just ignored him (he used to do that to me before so I did back) then he got into this weird thing of... always standing beside me at the bar or community parties. He could walk in with his girlfriend get a drink, look around the hall and next thing made his way to standing behind me or something! Couple of times when I would be talking to guys, he'd come and place drinks in front of me and then walk away! I always looked at him like what are you doing? I never touched the drinks because a) don't like beer and B) for all I know he was placing them down to be watched.

I've had my guy friends point him out glaring at them or find that when I'm talking to my guy friends he would try to be involved. He's tried reading my texts when someone would send one to me (he would be trying to peek at my phone) and I'd just close my phone and walk away.

So now I am in a serious relationship and I was just floored when my boyfriend and I had gone to our first community party together (its just a big party in the hall to support people engaged) and he had sent a guy over to see who I was seeing. What his name was, what I was up to and then he went back to the guy and told him everything! I even watched the lil bugger a messenger go back to him and "whisper, whisper"

Now I have to say that he hasn't tried anything funny on my man which I think I'd go nuts on him. But he still tries to be near me at parties, has been through countless girlfriends. The thing I find odd is that fact that whenever one of us are in each other's presence one of us are in a bad mood. He came to my work the one day and I was like oh crap... and he was just in a sour mood. I had to bug someone to go on lunch early cause I didn't wanna deal with him. But then when he tries to talk to me I'm in no mood.

I do dream of him the odd time and when I do I run into him. I've had a dream where we had a kid with each other but he kidnapped the kid and ran away and I remember just screaming to bring our child back. I recently had one where I was in class room and he was in there and we had to give our "tests" to people and he gave his to me and on it he had wrote, "You are so shy. I want to get to know you but you never give me the chance. I have to be honest, you looked better without make up, or less make up." it was just weird stuff and I remember just hitting him with the paper telling him, "I'm the real deal and not fake! I'm real as they get!" and then he smiled, but I don't remember what he said. Something about he can't wait, or he's intrigued or something.

so yes I do admit this sounds like a teenager asking to see if a guy likes her but that's not what I'm getting at. I was curious whether what you think this kind of relationship is? Karma? just a connection? Nothing at all?

Its been bugging me since the last time I saw him and there is just something gnawing at me stating he stands for something but I just don't know what. One lady said a dominance thing but I see what she means but I feel why would be try to be dominant? he's wasting his time.

I looked up Twin Flame and things are borderline (depending what websites you read) I can see a past life relationship more than anything. Sorry its so long and all but I wanted to give some depth into the story so you actually had a feel for what was going on and what has been for years? I just want to know so then when I see him then I know and am at peace with it instead of going what the hell is he doing??? I just want to understand! That's all!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask away so you get a better understanding! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nipheliem

• John from Lowell

• spartan max2

• Davros of Skaro

Do not forget the Human factor.

so yes I do admit this sounds like a teenager asking to see if a guy likes her but that's not what I'm getting at. I was curious whether what you think this kind of relationship is? Karma? just a connection? Nothing at all?

Its been bugging me since the last time I saw him and there is just something gnawing at me stating he stands for something but I just don't know what. One lady said a dominance thing but I see what she means but I feel why would be try to be dominant? he's wasting his time.

I looked up Twin Flame and things are borderline (depending what websites you read) I can see a past life relationship more than anything. Sorry its so long and all but I wanted to give some depth into the story so you actually had a feel for what was going on and what has been for years? I just want to know so then when I see him then I know and am at peace with it instead of going what the hell is he doing??? I just want to understand! That's all!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask away so you get a better understanding! :)

Hi,

In my case I am deeply involved with soul bond related relationships. We not only have a twin soul/flame but a number of soul brothers and sisters.

I do like to think that we are happiest with a soul mate. That being a person who matches up well with us in this lifetime. I am not so sure this guy you keep running into would think like I do. He seems like the type who wants to be in a serious relationship with you.

The conventional wisdom is that a twin flame is your perfect partner. My views are quite contrary to this thinking. That there are deeper implications to these relationships that go Far Beyond a romantic interest.

John

I was looking up on a Twin Flame webpage and it had everything from Chinese Astrology to Eros and Psyche tables and through the Chinese Astrology me and him are Karma Relationship. HOWEVER, reading what lots of people define as a Karmic Relationship was nothing even close to this. Though it has spread some light on a previous relationship and how ironic it is that the previous relationship I was in (was a pretty bad relationship in deed) - the guy who this thread is about was dating my ex boyfriend's sister at the same time as I was seeing my ex. We both didn't know that we were dating the bro and sister until BOTH of them dumped us. And I thought to myself how flipping weird would that have been if we both stayed in those relationships and eventually gotten together for a family dinner or something. He is constantly connected to some aspect in my life and the other day I was thinking that me and my boyfriend are going to buy property and... how much do you want to bet that this guy is going to happen to live near us afterwards?

I just don't get it! ha ha ha he apparently even had property near where I lived and I didn't even know that until two years ago when my neighbor was talking about it! I'm going to be dumbfounded if he ends up living near me ha ha

All of this and we don't even talk to eachother ha ha

Idk. I know there has been a few people in my life who just always show up!! Like I cant get rid of them

So maybe certain people are connected in way. who knows

We both didn't know that we were dating the bro and sister until BOTH of them dumped us. And I thought to myself how flipping weird would that have been if we both stayed in those relationships and ...

I just don't get it! ha ha ha he apparently even had property near where I lived and I didn't even know that until two years ago when my neighbor was talking about it! I'm going to be dumbfounded if he ends up living near me ha ha

All of this and we don't even talk to eachother ha ha

May be some connection from past life. Or is it that both of you are enjoying this situation.