Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blame...

Blink4567

Blame

When we blame other people, we ourselves take the weight upon our own shoulders.

The moment in which we believe is the time we become blameless is a lie.

There is no such thing.

It’s a time when yes we were victims, but now, now we triumph over those who only push to

Hold us down.

What is the point? The point is to hold onto anger that only causes more because of the

Loneliness we feel in a dark world in which light can become disguised as darkness.

We don’t see the truth because the truth is pushed out of our minds to do nothing but hold us

Back.

A lie is only something you tell yourself to hold a captive which in reality has already been set

Free.

Those who advocate oppression, only voice the imminent judgment that is their own demise.

Leave it be, and let the growth take place so that not only can we flourish, but so that you can also

Water yourself.

I am already free.

Edited by Jessem
  • Like 3

The water....

Lovely, thank you.

Anger, our views about others and the reflection on ourselves is one of the greatest and most important things we can analyze. If we cant get past that we cannot address fear which is usually the real problem.

The water....

Lovely, thank you.

Anger, our views about others and the reflection on ourselves is one of the greatest and most important things we can analyze. If we cant get past that we cannot address fear which is usually the real problem.

THank you sw :) yes this is very true. My writing helps me to see me through all of the crap, its a precious gift. And as for "the water". No the is needed,

"Leave it be, and let the growth take place so that not only can we flourish, but so that you can also water yourself." It's all one sentence, but the way I structured it, I was unable to keep it all on the same line :(

It is a fragment though... I did have to add anther that :/

Edited by Jessem

Very profound....Good job J....

• Like 1

Very profound....Good job J....

Thanks Cloud :)

Well done Jessem

"Leave it be, and let the growth take place so that not only can we flourish, but so that you can also water yourself."

I like that line, it's clever :)

• Like 1