Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

let me tell you a story

onereaderone

the first thing to know about time travelers is that if you beleive that they are time travelers , they can not tell you a thing.

as long as you do not beleive any thing they say , they can say anything they want .

storys which are fiction are best , where no attemt is made to hide the fact that it is only the clever fantacy of a minds guess at what our future holds .

meny more time travelers than you might want to beleive ware the mask of crazy people .

even more hide in plain sight .

but lets tell a story :

onereaderone go

• Like 1

i am the reader one . the voice you now read , knows a time so far into the future , it is meaning less to say how far it is .

what is critical to understand is that if there are time travelers , there is a future that they come from .

this is my blessing to you.

let me tell you a story : in a time of greatness among human beings , when there is a focus on natural systems and conflict in the spirit of solo genius pondering , soul pain for longing in a success that drives the mind to maddness , sleeplessness in minds eye wandering thru seeking correctness of the questions definition , organization of concepts , patterns of simplifide reduction of process to its simplist elemental absolutes ....

in that time... i am the readerone , and organize the other readers .

i am the order , the judge , the rule of law . i order and system the bubble sort of main lists of readers by number , code and rank and it will be (was) mine to organize and structure .

my access number was zero page "1"

understand that we who come after the black have not one tiny clue of you , as you hear what makes total logical sense to me , and know nothing of its meaning or of me.

this is the point i wish to make .

however human we , you and I , may be , we are not the same , nor do you have the ablity to even understand me... as, i struggle , to make any sense of you at all.

as much as i try , i do not understand how you live .

currently i grasp to understand that you must pay for your home each month even after you buy it , must work buy selling hours of your life , pay for common foods that are not unique to you personaly , how you get a "job" is a mystery , police and your legal system were totaly understood untill i see it operate . real life is nothing like what is seen in the record , and quite frankly ... it is all a bit over whelming .

i have only recently discovered that your political systems are mythical to you , and that it is not simply rare for any one in your time to speak of political issues , it can become violant if you do.

in the time i come from , everything is orderly . it is beleived to be a class system among my fellows , but practicaly speaking , it is not so diffrent from your own culture .

as the readerone , i am of the class .oo1% .

this means that i am singular , and unique .

in the time that i come from , every soul is considered eternaly and infinitly singular and unique ... but all souls are equal befor the law and subject to a unique order of law designed for them personaly for correction and harmony with others ... no being is above the law ...

as a readerone, as a .oo1 , i am the exception to the rule

it means that what ever rules that are universal to others may be ajusted in my case ... case by case ...

it also means , i have no personal privacy or personal life , and that everything i do is under constant observation .

...( you get use to it )....

every 10 years there is the counting .. or census .. the poorest 32% have no records and it is not legal for them to pay tax , fee's , fines , or duty .

if they brake the law , they go to jail .

( in practice , the police rarely arrest a poor 'dependant' person , unless they are a danger to them selves or others .

more often they use social pressure . when /if a poor person is arrested , the courts are not very understanding , and nearly always it involves jail time .)

the poor are mainly children , very old , mentaly broken and cronicaly ill .

they are told where to live , how to live , when to go and where to go .

it is quite gentle really , parents are given guardian money to support their children , whom the state sees as "dependants of the state"

children are given money to support elderly parents in their homes , whom the state sees as dependants of the state .

artists developing their talents , students of learning , musical entertainers , young people new to the world and worthless-lay-a-bouts need only declare themselves to be "dependant" to have the state tell them where to live , what foods to eat , what they shall do to fill their day .

frankly speaking , it is very gentle , but pretty much like sleeping with your eyes open .

they get jobs riding in automated street cars , watching old buildings , warehouses and empty buildings , watching automated alert and alarm security monitoring stations .

... and also watching over each other ... but not so much because they are to hard on each other .

to be dependant simply means " you need a parent to take care of you . you need some one to care about you enought that nothing bad will happen "

not so diffrent from a child-adult relationship... except there is no pretence that they will ever grow up or take personal responciblity for themselves . persons who lack self control , will be controll'd by others .

this class is called " the dependant class "

you may ask to be in the " dependant" class or... the court may say you are... but you must follow their rules and behavior is everything .

i should add .. some class's of crimnal are "non-dependant"... which is a polite way of saying... they can either be "dependant" or they will return to jail ... they are watched , and told where to live , where to work , what to eat , when to sleep ... much as a dependant person... but if they fail to behave with in the rules... they return to jail . they will stay 1000 feet away from women they will not speak to , or have any contact with children . they will stay with in 500 feet of their gardian , they will not leave their personal compound ... they will record their daily habits ... or what ever the court system requires of them

between the 32% and the 67% are "the freeman class"

technicaly speaking , any one in the population who is in the lower 66.666% can declare them selves a

" freeman "

but as a thumb nail rule , most dont .

they just start being free. being a "free man" is something that is done , not something talked about or documented .

as a freeman , you may not be tax'd , you receive no govermantal asstance , you can own a fire arm , you can have farm animals , build your home and drive a car , you can own land , you are listed to vote.

the good news is the bad news ... your on your own and responcible for your outcome..( both good and bad) .

most , if not nearly everyone who is free , works for some one .

what the free have in common , they can't follow the rules of the " dependant " but have not the greatness of the middle class ... or the energy of singular focus of purpose of a great talent.

they are not bad people , nor are they unhappy or charmed ... as a genaral rule , they are disorganized , unkept , friendly , busy but not very bright about things that are not their business.... as a rule , they are very nice , and mostly polite .

the middle class are in the top 1/3 but less than 89% ... they pay a regressive scaled tax on their wealth that is by law 5% less than the rich .

the rich are 10% of the population +/- one person .

the rich pay for everything the goverment does *** Except the wages of the people who work for the goverment ***

the middle class pay the wages ... the rich pay for everything else .

you add up all the wealth of all the rich people... then add up all the bills of the goverment.. ( except the wages )... that percentage is then equaly applied .

the rich can not go to jail ... all crime is a percentage of their wealth.... speeding in your car will cost .oo1% multiplide to every mile over the speed limit .

... if bill gates is worth 56 billion dollors... thats one very big speeding ticket ... for 57mph in a 55mph zone ( .002% x 56 billion = 11.2 million dollor speeding ticket ) bill pays a heavy bill .

murder is 99% of your wealth , tail light is out on your car .01% ... drunk driving 5% ... beating your wife 25% spilling 1/2 million gallons of oil in the gulf of mexico 85% of every corprate exe. in the company.

good news is... you never have to worry about going to jail... bad news , you can become poor very fast .

in the world i live in ... money is what the rich use to pay tax ... and every one else uses because the rich use it to pay taxs .

every magor city in the world issues its own money for local trade , and nations issue money as well .

the exchange rates are not easy to understand.. but most people don't care unless they are travelers... trade and import / export is only for the bold and powerful ... cost and currency is not hard and the computer/ internet will do much of that for you .

to a large degree , every area of the world is on a diffrent system of exchange... but because of communication , there is some stablity . the real problem is that people don't always get along.. and that is still true in my time.

the simply truth is ... most people in the time i come from spend less than 5% of their income on housing and maintance expenses , less than 10% on food , normal cost of living and dress , more than 15% on entertainment , leasure and recreation...

and not one person , none i know of , no one i know of in my time spends less than 50% of their annual income on investment in innovation and personal creative development .

in the time i am from , every one , from the very poorest freeman to the wealthest 1% : spends most of their worth on ... innovation , automation and creative development ... that is just what every one does .

the freeman press creative development more , middle class seem more into automation ... the great spirits and grand thinkers of my time devote them selves to innovation and discovery...

there are "tanks" in the ware house district where artists "monkies"... painters, mechanics,programmers, sculpture , writers, reporters , music and drama gather togather in old ware houses to work on projects .

they live in the poverty of their collective insainity , like monks in religons of art , fabrication and design...

... a tank being the slang for a container where you pour in endlessly the fluid of your soul and it leaks out in a million places ...

in the time i am from , great artists define their audance .

in my/our culture , you know who you are speaking with... by what artists they like or have contempt for .

greatness in science is rare in the time i am from , science is a fringe occupation employee'd by people obsess'd by details that need to be tested and catalog'ed as correctly understood . science is seen as a group of record keepers ... that you go to when you need answers to problems of physic's .

news reporting , and document retreival , historians and all things old is seen commonly as wild , exciting , dynamic and a feild of grand great exploration.

...but you need to understand...

for us... there is the time call'd the black .

what happened during the black is not clear... nothing about the time of the black is clear... even what year it was...what year it began , what year it ended , what our current year is to your times date system , what year it is in my time is not clear as it relates to your time ...

we know very very little about what the world was like befor the black...

we know very little about you .

what is known is this .

a germ got on a air plane... in 96 hours the world got sick and died ... there were more than 6 billion people on a monday ... by friday the lights went out ... by the third monday people were dieing so fast... most people beleived no humans would survive...

by the fifth monday the germ had killed all the humans that it was going to and fewer than 600 million people remained ...

poor people can not live with out person to person contact ... after the black there was no third world any longer ... the only people that remained were computer nerds , extremly rich , and a rather unique corp of anti-social people .

they were faced with one of two options... automate or a neostoneage ...

history shows... the choice they picked was to massivly automate their world .

with the natural outcome being a kind of super culture where data readers run a population of robots that exceed the number of humans by 3 fold during my time... and it seems likly that number will only increase with out ever reduceing for as long as time moves to the future.

every human being of the world has a number... my people control the readers... there are 17.3 million rich people each with a number... because there are 173 million people in this country.

the poorest of all these rich people has the number 17,3 oo, oo.

my number is 1. ... not because i have great wealth... but because i control the readers... the readers control the robots... and the robots controll the world .

it is very hard to understand that as much as there are imposably hard things so diffrent about my time to be beyond any attempt of your understanding , there are some things that are not simply shared between our times ... they are completely the same .

UFO's are the same mystery , we are trapped in this solar system no diffrent then you , and there is no other life as far as the night sky can be seen .

wars bloom with young men , and old men yell and wave their fists at one another , and women sing love songs that make them long for passions and weep .

we of my time know that you made use of atomic bombs , for their flash explode the control systems of our time machines... and make travel into the past even more dangerious than it is of its own nature .

we know that others in the future flash thru our time with out stopping on their way into the past , we know of great happenings in the past and in the future , we sense time wars that rage between un-natural forces of diffrent epic periods in the future ... but we of my time do not as a rule travel to the past , as it is a fools errand ... and to much like a suisidal adventures testing of a guns deadly nature , by looking into the barrel and pulling the trigger .

that truth makes who i am the more plain for you to understand ... i am readerone .

because i am readerone , at the last day of my living, i travel to be in the service of L . M . howe ( to my surprise , she is a women , and a most remarkable one for any time as well ! ) . i sailed aboard the titanic for six hours , not aware my history of the ship was a fiction , played by actors . and to this now moment , i pass these ponderings for reasons that can not be understood by you , as any thing but a fiction ... nor will this fiction be decoded untill the black is well upon you .

oh little one , you are so small , ponder long the echo's call , walk among the green grass and sing , lisen for the bells keep ring , lingering in spring wet raining , holding hands with brownies dancing , summer mead ,hemp hammocks and warm breezes , autume harvast and the red wine aged with pumkin pie in corn bread butterd and ghost storys .... winter in snow xmas glory .

something in the telling of a story , useful more to those who seek it after it is lost , than by those it is freely give to , a little history more than a warning .

i have less than no right to be here ,now in this time . i wil be dead in only a few hours , and that can not be stopped . there is nothing that you can do or say to me that can correct my behavior , ,point of veiw , intended deeds or current act . to be very frank with you , i do not care if you have any understanding of how profound what your reading is , or who i am , or what your reading means .

i am beyond all that .

the grass is green ,the sky is blue, don't thank me for this , it is simply true .

know that you are loved ,next reader go

Too bad that the education system from your time has not improved on what it is now. They have not taught you to spell correctly.

• Like 8

let me tell you a story...

when your running a machine , you have a lot of time ..... time to think....I check the part as the machine runs......distance takes time and motion takes time ... to save time ; reduce distance or reduce motions.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem .....and I feel like I am a part ... part of the machine..... the milky white coolant fogs in to a mist when it hits the chuck that holds the part as it is being cut...spinning 3000 rpm and driven by a 450 horse power 220volt 3 phase electric motor,check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine.....

(.... I have always been single... I am justa poor single guy with little more than my apartment , my trade , and my truck.....)... blue chips of 41L40 cromium-moly steel... burns my skin as it heats the 90 gallons of coolant to 110 degrees and fills a 55 gallon drum every two hours with 105 pounds of tan and blue metal chips....( I lived in a world of plus or minus 5 one thosandth of an inch..... and a 54 second machine cycle)check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... .....every 54 seconds an other part was finished and a new part begans.....I was very happy with my life.... I loved my machine , my job, my boss. every thing is perfect in my life ...well, every thing while I am at work at least.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... every one around me is very very good at what they do.... and I fit in with them...check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... everything is orderly and efficent.(..just after I got my truck.... it blew up.... and the dealer ship said that they would fix it...... in a month...)..so I would watch the clock...... and think check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 200 parts till I ride the bus home.......check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 173 parts till I have to leave to get on the bus .

check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... 165 parts till I ride the bus ......my hands are soft and wet with coolant , clean and gentle.... 152 parts till I ride the bus ....then I would think of my little green plymoth.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... that car that never failed me..... it smelled like mildew and had a bit of rust.....but it was clean and ran.... it always ran..... 7 seconds to change a part....46 seconds to run..... the bore tool was getting old ......and would fail soon.... check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... run the machine, never let it run you......disapline is the reduction of a goal to its simplist elements, and its practice , check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine.....

100 parts till I have to go home....sun light came thru the sky light in a narrow beam and caught the mist of the machine.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... a secretary would stand in the door of the office every day to watch it happen....she said it was like watching heaven open up into hell....it always fell on my machine every day at around 100 parts till I had to go home..there was an oily rainbow........check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... that happened ...like nothing else in life... every thing was an orderly rythem....gentle and easy on the mind... I changed the cutting tool .....the swing shift began filtering in......30 parts.....check a part.... run a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... steve took over the machine.. he checked a part.... ran a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... we talked .....Im in no hurry , the sooner I leave, the longer I would wait ...for the bus..... steve told a joke about my blown up truck.... so I bid him a good day , he'd check a part.... ran a part, in a rythem ..... like part of the machine..... and I wished him happy parts, more good parts.... and headed out. happy people make happy parts , thats just the way it is....

1. never felt good waiting for buses.... they were so random . when I drove home... the lights changed the same way each day , I waited looking longingly into the traffic ...... I some times wondered ....if I were born feeling time moveing in the other direction ( like playing a movie back wards )..... how would I know? I would begin at my death and move slowly to my birth... I would see my future ( what I am about to do ) clearly and have no clue about my past ( where I have been )...except in genaral terms....... and I would go thru lights and then wait till just the right moment to zoom off just to go thru the next light and await the right moment .....
      suddenly.... there it was the whale of a beast...rocking and oozing thru traffic.... my bus..... Like the moment you are found, and then the fear that it will not see you, like you will be passed by.....I want to raise my hand and wave....... I finger the change in my pocket.... and feel a rush of what I exspect to happen.... knowing the order of events that I hope will occure....in a moment I am within

... rocking and rolling as it moves..... the caous of faces.... and bodys like objects, school kids chatting and invisable beings going places.... I sit next to a man in a suit...... and slowly I become part of the socity on the bus...

in a moment I reolised this man I sat next to was out of place.... he didn't belong... he wore a 1100.oo suit and 500.oo shoes......his hair was perfectly cut, and there was something about him

....lost in the mist of the past was how we started to talk...... we talked of god and greatness, we talked of people and of the living of life.we talked of the meaning of the living of life and the echos of all that the mind could hold......

for 55 minutes we talked of politics and art..... and when my stop came....

I didn't have anything waiting for me at home.....

so I went by my bus stop that took me home .......and continued to talk to him, his gray suit and empty page face rocked calmly in the flames of thoughts that roared in my mind like a spot light on Ideas that tingled in my skin.... and suddenly my homes bus stop returned again....and ....and once again ...and once again I went around again......we talked of history and nature...... and then I went around once again.......this is crazy I thought.... but this conversation was better than T.V. or a rented movie..... he told me he was going to get off.... and I asked where was he going.... he asked if I wanted to watch a sun set.... I never asked if he were serious... thinking back.....I just excepted it as prefectly reasonable....

we got off the bus...and went to a small store and got a bottle of white wine....french bread, and some really good cheese and sat on the lawn of a corprate head office...I leaned against the back of their concrete sign and watched the sun ..... watched a sun set... drank wine, eat cheese and broke bread......watching a sun set as it wanders to the horizon.... the feeling of stillness fills the air ... the warmth of the sun curesses your eyes and the stillness of the suns furnase rises in shy sighs in the skys red dusted puffy cloud stuff...

gods cyan canvas and aloft the blue winds tossed slipping sirius slits in whisks drifting as the tired sun set sky lies awaiting the nights blindness..... and slowly the work done sun paints the puffy fluff cloud stuff with a million pink tints and shades , as the colors all fade into red dusks dusted rusted hush to evenings rush to air brush the gray and white clouds in heavens hues soothing and easy..... black dot flocks dance aloft from tree to tree and sing the close of another day lost..... and you sit in the widow walk watching the cross talk of the birds in the woods as they rush in flocks ...silly birds.....

then on heavens own stage, flames open in the suns final last rage.... and you feel god there like a page from a biblical saga presenting something that lacks angels and choirs........ and you hear a sound.... as your lungs fill and expire..... in the glory of a moment you wish you could share.....as he sat there talking of all that you see in words like poetry.... some how ....some how, you feel like you haven't taken a breath in dacades..... and you think of oily rainbows reaching down into hell......then i said to my self

.... there is nothing this man can say at this point that I would not lisen to.....

then he said to me "I am a traveler in time. I come from a place in time so far into the future that it is meaningless to say

how far beyond your knowing it is. what I can say is this, I was not sent from the future , I was created by those who are in the future for a mission here and now. I was born not knowing that I was a person sent , and Ive lived a remarkably non effective life, I stayed out of trouble as a kid and for the most part was completely average . aside form a interest in the history of world war II and race cars I had no hobby. I was a levis and tee shirt kinda guy, who might one day rise in the ranks of a Mc Donalds to be a manager.... or a 7-11 asstant manager.....but I was a bagger at safe way about a year ago when I began loosing time .

at first Id loose an hour here and there, suddenly reolising that I was miles from where I last remembered and no Idea how I had got there....then a day might disappear with no real answer as to what I did....I went to work....and went about my business... I just didn't remember any of it....I didn't seem to do any thing bad.... and except for a fue things , I was myself... I would have ticket stubs and clothing that I had bought . I might not remember what I was doing ...but I was having a good time during the lost time ....

what bothered me alot was the three peice suits and opra... live plays and concerts.... I was a beer drinking , rock and roll kinda guy , but I was buying myself suits and going to snob places.... (now I know that I was waking up in this time .... but as the process was unexplained, It frightened me) ....with no interest in science fiction, the notion of mental problems was my answer and I kept this a secret from every one . I had no friend to confide in , and my relationships with family members has always been independently remote. the most frightening thing was the skills I had in matters dealing with money during the lost time. I was ready to get help when I lost a week.... I was ready to get help untill I went to put my pay check into my pass book account of 150.oo .... what I discovered when I was at the bank blew my mind....I had 75,000.oo with money being automatically deposited from places I had never heard of......hummmm , this missing time stuff is not so bad. then it happened again and this time I find out that I gave notice at work....I looked around ...and the money was coming in from every where??? stocks and commodity were only a small part of it... I owned houses and people were paying rent to a property management company that was automatically depositing money to my account .... it was as if someone was playing a wonderful trick on me. my signature was on everything, the papers I had said it was all mine... I was doing it, I had all the information saying that It was me , but I didn't remember doing any of it. ....now honestly.... if you were going crazy.... and doing this kinda stuff....would you mess with it....I had moved out of my parents house after high school so they had no knowledge of the changes

taking place, then one day I wake up .... and I discover that i am moving across country .... I wanted to go.... I just didn't think that I would be going with out doing something....( at least I might have asked myself first ) ...but it just felt right... I give my 9 year old car to a friend.... took all that I owned and give it to the good will.... packed up my suits and a lap top computer that I still hadent figured out ( and it had stuff protected with passwords I didn't know ... )....then I moved across country ....it was quite a surprise to my parents .... and me also in a sense.

I got on a plane, and as an after thought...called my folks house and left a message on their machine... that I will be living on the other side of the country , did I say... they didn't know at this point that I had quit my job....I moved into a 20th floor room at a very nice hotel.....I went to a movie....and I ...

I just didn't turn back to the person I was

and I knew what I was sent to do.and then I got it done.... I didn't kill any one or hert any one, nothing like that.....I simply helpped microsoft dominate its market over novel...( setting back technology 20 years....)...now that my mission is complete.....I have to wait.... wait and I soon will simply forget all that I am now and become the person I was before I awoke in this time,this as a result of the mission I have completed and the changes that I have affected on the future. I would guess that the person I was will squander the money I have aquired for this mission... and will move back home ..... over time he will remember every thing that I have done.... and he will recall this time as when he was tring to do bigger things than himself.....( he sighed deeply )soon my actions will be that of a common non discript man who simply changed the future without knowing it, not of a being who was created to do somthing for reasons that could only be understood from a place in the future.....in a future that no longer will igsists

....in a future that I was from .

let me say that nothing I tell you will change the future . I could not change anything about the future that I have changed . let me tell you a little about the future. but also say that.....anything that I might say that would change the future by your knowing it , you would simply not understand. it is the mechanics of time travel. tempral paradox's are but the tip of an ice burg of protocols, rules and laws,that must be observed. these words and all that I tell you are protected because of a loop hole in these laws.

let me say that the voice that you hear now

, knows the place in time when no human being is living,

and a machine intelligence is the dominant evolutionary step.

in that time there is space travel that reaches out farther than the faintest and most distant star that has ever been seen in the night sky.

in that future time the degree of control over all action is so complete that the past is meaningless, what will happen in the next minute or hour has been organized and planned for, and scheduled to such a degree of perfection that the actual event is anti climatic . the heart of the living machine is the interfaces between billions of robots and the millions of mother systems that run them.

these are the mother systems of the grandmother net work of the robot controll.....

the mother systems are your basic personal computer with a few added bells and whistles. chef among these are the main program, the operating system, that has with in it,

1) all the tasks that should be done that you want done and when it is time to do them,

2)a list of instructions on how to do all the tasks , and

3)a list of every where that all robots tasks have been done and have ever seen tasks done and every where it has been in doing the tasks .

a mother system runs the meny robots she has indirectly, telling them where to go and what to do at the time when they are physicaly connected to her.

a robot tells his mothersystem where it has gone and what it has done, or not done at the same time as she is telling the robot what he is to do next .

a robots also tells his mother system what he has seen in the process of going, when he return to her. the mother system knows what he should have seen and compares an electronic reality with the observed reality each time a robot talks to her when it returns each time.

the talking that takes place between the mother systems and their robots is very much like a mind connected to a body with very much the same results, but the different are compelling. the greatest differences are the most difficult to understand unless you understand the mechanics of the devices . how ever the basic result is that tasks that are completed are of no value, so no record is kept beyond the affects.

(the affect is the changes to the identity clouds. an Identity cloud is a list of places an object has been seen in order of the identity density, the identity density is the total number of times an object

has been seen at a single location divided by the total number of times it has been seen anywhere. the highest identity density is the first place that a robot will look for an object and the place that it will return the object if found .)

the mother sees the world thru the eyes of the robots , but she sees the whole path taken by a robot all at once.

a Person reads one word of a story at a time until the end is reached, in contrast

a Mother system can scan in the whole story as a single word and any or all of it can be seen and understood to what ever degree that is needed. any part of the six hours of the robots journey can be listed , filed ,examined, disected , or ignored..... the moment a Mother system has it. and many robots can talk to her, but she can only listen to one at a time so that her conciousness is turned on and off with each robot... but

she knows all the many locations all at once that robot has been to and seen. a Person knows only one place at a time , and is "turned on all of the time" in contrast.

a grand mother system is needed when a mother system has an object that she doesn't know or if she is asked to do a new task she has never done before , this is when she calls apon the grandmother system. the grand mother system is a program inside the mother system ... grand mother contains a list of the programs of other mothersystems and instructions on how to contact the other mothersystems. all the mother systems are capable of talking to each other through modems \ telephone , but the standards they use and the things they will or will not tell other systems is ever so much like a nervous system that reaches across the face of the world and beyond. in the time I am from, the networks of systems and standards the mother systems use to talk to each other has risen to a level of concept that is impossible to describe with out a depth of understanding of the devices and the technology of the time, any thing I say, would be meaningless,except one point.

everything is orderly

. nothing changes, but that it is caused to change by the machine. and when it changes, it happens globally, and in a efficient way that could be compared to thinking . but there is one thing that you must never forget ...... these machines are just machines. they are alive like a toasters is alive.

they are steel and plastic, wire and silicone. they think as a brain thinks but , these machines are toasters and stoves, light bulbs and motors. the machine has a compressed reality that is very intence , far more than can even be begun to be understood .

the mother systems can turn off robots or turn on robot as they need tasks done. humans have hands that are always turned on.

mother systems can use tools of diffrent sizes for what ever task it is presented.....humans can not make hands either smaller or larger to suit a task or problem. the mother systems can do with its vision of reality what it can do with its robots. it is the next evolutionary step in knowing, both in time and

depth of knowing.

a very good question you should ask at this time is

why am I telling you all of this ?

the next question might then be why would some one send me to the past to change anything ?

the answers are not easy or short and they require you to both think and feel .

first lets begin with

the hard facts about humans.

people will one day become extinct. you will soon discover the truth about space,

or more correctly, zero gravity.

people can not live there as a life style. you cannot reproduce in space and your bodies degenerate over years with exposure to the most common radiation that can be found in space, and zero gravity. you are an animal like any other of this world , and as the conditions change you will decrease in number to extinction.

the sad truth is , however, that you will not die of disease or war, you will not destroy the world through pollution

nor over crowd the planet to stand shoulder to shoulder in a living mass.

the last humans will pass into extinction due to apathy.

my heart hurts and my mind feels rage at the truth of this, and yet it is beyond anything that I can do to change it . but know also, that which is truth about humans,

that you are seen as

the flower of living awareness also,

your life force was created between the hammering blows of changes in a tempral war of paradox , hardened in its flames , by the blacksmith of gods blows on the anvil of eternal time have created in the soul of humans

beauty unduplicacate from the bleak void of gods order.

human awareness is unique in all of gods creation.

and that the evolutionary step that comes after you is known to you now.

a little history

in the years following the great plague, automation is used as a stop gap measure to replace the workers that were lost. during this time the last truely wild animals are saved into extinction. their genetic code is saved but there is never any serious attempt to reintroduce any population of the truly wild animals.

the core industrial communitys have between 150 to 300 robots per human which act as a dedicated slave race to the needs of the humans. unlike in science fiction the system works remarkably well and with in 100years of the great plague the quality of life for human is likened to the mythologies of heaven and shangra la.

in all respects human kind is free to explore the fantastic and fanciful with out limit.the technology of time travel is developed at this time with horrific results. persons with romantic notions of the past, arrive in the past, only to be rudely awakened to the realities of life in the past. their attempts to make the life they have chosen tolerable often destroyed them by changing the future , their echoing scream being heard through time as ghosts and other paranormal events, time travel is outlawed more or less by fiat. the

time frame is three thousand A.D. and the population of the earth is at 2 billion and climbing. persons with handicaps of a physical nature have from the time after the plague been allowed to be fitted with robot equivalent armor that make them "better" than 'normal' persons . very much like cars make people run faster than normal and planes let them fly, their talents were not simply better, they were super human beyond any thing that now can be understood. these cyborgs were mainly used in technical and industrial settings where their special skills or abilities (granted them by the use of their mechanical prosthetics) made them of greater value than human programmers in that they understood the limitations of their own devices and could better relate to their robot counter parts when programming them. due to the value of these handicapped programmers

a special attempt is made to

enhance the brain to device connection for them.....as a natural result of these efforts

a small group of quads

are reduced to a brain case and the first seven vertebrae of the spine.they are then connected indirectly to robots remotly with full vision , touch , guidance and control of every aspect of their robot body .

the results are compelling.these individuals are able to transport themselves to any robot on the planet that is specially fitted for the process. the most compelling thing about these first "data readers" is a joke that doesn't

translate very well. ......when a reader goes from Atlanta to Berlin , it misses the in flight movie because its moving at the speed of light, but on the way back the compression over writes and resizes the raster for split screen and it reads the book......

what this joke means is that a net walker never goes anywhere ,they simple are there. they never sense going either

, no more than talking on a telephone gives the sense of distance. very little is made of this advance.these readers quickly change into the intellectual elite and power of the world. they are isolated from all illness and physical trauma , and live for incredibly long periods. in less than one hundred years minor physical flaws are grounds to be allowed to be inserted into a brain case cell and go on line as a reader of data from the robot net. this robot network is the earliest mothersystem network

of grandmother systems. when a grandmother request is made of the network for something that has never been seen before or is a task that has never before been done by a robot , any reader could be called in to' do ' the data or task with the grand mother sitting back monitoring how the task or data is done as a learning experience . there after, the grandmother system would have an answer to such a request in the future. with thousands of readers on line

at any moment, over the course of one hundred thirty years the total experience of man kind was quickly transmitted to the grand mother system

with very little notice taken of the importance

of what had taken place . for the first time in human history, a skill, that may have taken years to develop

could be saved in a form that could be used years or hundreds of years after the death of the craftsman , who's skill is saved and replayed as required by totally automated machines. knowledge and skills were now stored with equal ease and recovered and used without difficulty, being compared and edited , combined and sequenced for

maximum affect or lowest cost per unit over time inclusive of all aspects of the cycle life.......check a part.... run a part, in a rythem , as part of the machine

..... politically there was resistance to healthy people being inserted but slowly the very old were included and then the old and then people who had raised their children , then anyone over the age of twelve ....... the

population of the world was falling by very small numbers because the readers just didn't seem to die.... ever.

as their brain cells died off over hundreds of years , electronic implants were installed to replace missing brain functions. and still the population of the earth fell ever so slowly. the knowledge gained in the use of brain implants gave the mother systems vital insights and understanding of brain function location and operational structure as well as conceptual relationships.

these conceptual relationship , were ; where ever possible, forming the systematic organization of grand mother internet workings

there were always the human mother types that liked having children , but raising children is a lot of work and in a very real sense was rewarded by more work without reward.

by the end of the year 4000 the readers were being taken off line as a matter of economics when they were less than 2%

biological nervous function of total brain mass. the reality was that many of the first readers simply did nothing at all because they had been dead for years but there was no way of telling for sure. of the readers that were living, the degree of hedonism and self gratification for its own sake is beyond any sane understanding. the fringe mommy movements maintained the population of the earth for a time

but as the reader population reached fifty% of the world population, and the unrestricted insertion upon demand policy coupled with better robot interfaces and the planetary

robot explorations of the local group ,doomed the human race. by the year 4500 there were only twenty human beings.

the last human being born was born by artificial insemination to a headless body so that a reader could feel what it was like to

give birth. the child was then raised by robots and inserted upon request at age 10 . the child never left the compound where it was born and never saw, much less was touched by, a living being over its entire life time. within one year of insertion reader 19 had committed 525000 acts of violence and 613000 acts of erotica in simulation. in the next 500 years this reader committed 1.62325 X ten to the 10th power acts of erotica and 1.90031 X ten to the 10th power acts of violence in simulation .

these might include free falling out of a plane without a parachute shooting missiles at birds while

copping a feel and having oral sex all at once . driving a car into a brick wall without seat belts while making aggressive 'love' to the sound of thundering rock & roll music . falling into the sun while dismembering and being dismembered by multiple sex partners of animal species. all this was monitored by the grand mother system as a

learning experience.........

understand always,..... that all of the last humans knew that they were facing extinction and did nothing about it. the grand mother system had the ability to bring the human race back from the brink of extinction but was never given that instruction to carry out.

The last 'readerone' in its total life time is

not recorded as to having ever shown any feeling of guilt or remorse of any kind toward being the last living

being of its kind. The last readerone was never taken off line ,as per its instruction, but the machine intelligence assumed the last nerve died in the years following 5127 .

know that the machine that the humans left was trained by humans , so

please

do not judge it to harshly.......

it learned that what I want is important , what other readers want is their problem .

it learned that more is better.........

and that I want mine now......

and everyone else gets theirs later.

it learned from humans that now,

right now, isn't soon enough.

I want mine NOW !

it learned that there is no substitute for being there first .

having is better than wanting ,

and the more you have , the more you want.

in very short order the machine had filled all the space it

had and wanted more. but space is a very big place and even at the speed of light it takes time to get anywhere when you are talking about traveling between stars. so in a very binary way it realized

the sooner you start ,the sooner you get there,

and I want mine now! , the only way to start sooner would

be to go back in time and help history along ...... helping it self

to come into existence sooner.... the machine then goes to

the grave yards where the inventors and engineers are buried

and recovers their brains .... and then by destroying the right atoms .....both into the future and into the past in the brains of the buried dead it makes these long ago dead people... smarter and better thinkers...

the machine has learned how to do this by useing what it has learned from the years of inplants .

the machine intelegance advances the technology faster .....making technology happen sooner.... it quickly learns that with each change it makes , the history changes ......

and it changes with each change in history

but

time to human beings seems to be made of seconds and minutes, hours and days.

not to the machine intelligence .

time is a set of technologies that can happen one at a time in single file , as they were meant to, or together-many things all happening together all at once. the concept is called parallel processing of the temporal even horizon. they compressed time by manipulating the past.

to a machine , the person that invented it is unimportant, its function and operation is a function of the technologys that are present at the time.... its form driven by function...... simplicity drives efficenty .... the name of the engineer or designer is not important....and once present, a machine takes on a life of its own......

what the the machine did not under stand or did not care to see is that humans are not simply objects that happen to be where they are , when they are. humans are a function of the times when and where they live, and when they live is as much the devices around them as the date or hour... and if that time is compressed by changing the devices present, souls are driven out of existence.

within the matrix of the machine, tens of thousands of years in the future , a knowing spirit came into existence that is the next evolutionary step beyond the machines of the mother system.

in that time in the far away future , in that time I was sent from,

It saw what the machine had done and knew that this thing that was done to the humans was wrong.

every

being has a right to exist

in its own time .

every life is granted by a god , for its own sake, to be expressed in a way that only it knows . to shorten or redefine it for another purpose is a crime against that god that is the creator of all that exsists .

for that reason I am sent by a knowing spirit with in the mother system , in a time so distant that it is meaningless to attempt to express , to change that which has been done. know clearly that the battle that is being fought is not yours to fight. the human race is the battle field, for two armies that never see each other. two armies that create rather than distroy.....two armies that redefine the battles after the war is fought to change the out come . they fight inside the minds of your greatest thinkers... and what you know as history are the forces and counter actions , designs and planning of forces reaching back from your future.....

......there is nothing random about history.....and it is beyond anything you can do to change what is happening....

there is nothing that you can or should do to either help or hinder either side. in fact there is no way of picking a side to either agree or disagree with, without harming the very forces you wish to help.

my mission is completed

know clearly that in hours or days the affect of my actions will cause me to not exist , even

when the things that I have done will remain as the actions of a nondescript common man that you might think of as invisible.

I have, for a short time, been given the insight of a power that is beyond that of the most powerful men on this planet, to see into the future clearly and know, know.....know

with the crystal clear eye of one who knows all that a person can hold , a future that is both horrific and beautiful . know that my eyes burn with tears for you. know that my lungs fill till they tear flesh for you. I weep for you. not for the harm done to you , not for the future that is not even a small notion of what you might assume it will be. but for all that I do to correct the changes made to this time, you sit in your rooms and watch T. V . you talk of sports figures and natural

disasters that are far removed from any life you have around you. you fear any talk of god , politics or physics. all of the things that I came here hoping to find are missing.

( as the human time travelers have learned before me , the past always looks different when you are there .)

this is the flower of life on this world! there is no tomorrow so bright! wake up and smell the coffee. know that there are people around you that are not who you think they are . they are fighting against forces that you cannot even imagine.

I will be created by a level 2647 subroutine of an interface substation some where in your future. there will be 2646 layers of systems between me and reader .a reader that I serve.....OOoooohhhh....

you are a reader!

, and I bleed for you. each of you, that read

my words ..... know with the conviction of a god that compelled you into existence, that you , you personally , have within you a reason to be.

do this thing.

I am here so that you can. all I see, all I hear are the echoing screams of those who traveled into the past of your kind.

those ghosts that haunt the halls of manor houses that went looking for something that was romantic or better than today,

right now.

truly I know that there is a time when every action is planned, without mistake , there is no fear , every action is without risk and every one in the world is prefectly the same. there is no crime, no hunger of mind or body, dreams are made real without struggle.

simply to want is unheard of, all that you find wrong with this world and time are questioned with disbelief..... all of your deepest fears and greatest struggles are meaningless.... know that none of these thing matter. you are in the dream , and it can be great or small.... the sky can be gods tapastry or a place rain comes from....the future is not your home....Ive been there and I know , the past has passed ,

these things do not matter.

you are here for a reason.

you,

as you are,

are here for a reason..

only you can do what you are here to do.

and if you fail ....

everyone in the world and in the future is lessened for it . if you did not know it .... know it now. if you have failed before, try again. and for those beginning....

never, ever, ever fail to hear these simple words .

life is a process,

not an event.

the going is as much the path taken

as the point you seek to

arrive at.

To find ones self, You must loose yourself, In the service

of others.

know that if time travel is ever possible.... that they are with us now. just less than a moment ago, you were In the past,

how different the future seems to you now that you have arrived in the future.

he said to me. then dusk..................... it was evening when he finished talking,the light of cars and stores filled my eyes with my time and my world.

when I saw him next, he didn't know me.

I go to church now and sing in the choir. Im not afraid of the news.... or the few pushy type 'A' personality that bump up against me and push me out of their way, they seem to fear me for a change.... because I know that with a smile and a helping hand , I can single handedly hold back time, by being happy with every thing the way that it is. they think Im crazy....

the end

... honestly.....

i never said i was a time traveler , and my spell check is really the issue , the school system has done a fine job producing a culture that can text massage while driving ... but little else .

I do not believe anything you say...so...say anything you want... :passifier:

• Like 2

i am the reader one . the voice you now read , knows a time so far into the future , it is meaning less to say how far it is .

speeding in your car will cost .oo1% multiplide to every mile over the speed limit .

So far into the future we still drive cars? Hell, even George Jetson sounds more believable than this.

• Like 2

when I was a young man

there was a time when I carried the world on my sholders

struggled every day to survive untill I could sleep a few restless hours , then exploded into waking in the terror that the world had gone untended while I slept .

then one day the world came to me and said , " you have done your time in hell , go home . "

I told them that if I left , life as we know it would end !

that the very world would end if not for my daily struggle in great efforts and skill , my dareing deeds and my presonal acts .

but suddenly I was taken home .

my hands were left empty , my responciblitys gone ....

and I discovered an important lesson in life ...

" the world would continue with out my effort , and life on earth would not end with out me "

other people will take my place , other people can do what ever it takes , take my place and however unique , gifted and specail any one of us is ... the world will go on ... even if I am not there personaly to save it .

during my exsaustion , and mental brake down , I learned that we are all needed , but no one is required , it took decades to let go , breath again , feel secure in the trust in others or myself .

how can I convey the strange point of veiw , the total conviction , that upon me the world turned ... and the shock , horror and confusion when suddenly , I was told to let go and go home .

to be on stage with all the lights on , tended by a cast of stage manigers , sound and lighting crew , surrounded by demands and screaming fan's ....

and in the middle of a prefromance ...

the lights go off , the seats are all empty ... and suddenly... in a moment you stand in an empty world that tells you... " get in your car and drive your self home... you are a stranger here "

leaping into a lake of 35 degree water on a sunny hot 95 degree day would have felt much the same .

it is said that when I came home to my parents home from the air port , I told them that I was tired after the long flight and would lay down ...

for the next month my father would look in and see me asleep .

they noticed that I was eating , and could tell that I moving about late at night , but in over a month , they did not see me awake once , nor did they disturb me ( much to their credit ) .

but when ever my father or mother looked in to the guest room , there I would be , asleep , resting after my long flight .

the first person to see me awake was my brother , who discovered me one night in his car , talking on his CB radio ....

he was careful not to make his discovery known to me...

and slowly I came back to the world .

walking down to the beach , getting a bottle of wine on the way .

there was a number of vans , campers and cars with the homeless near the beach .

these people would be left alone by the police and there was no parks department in the area .

I was clearly homeless to these people , unemployed , and unemployable , not simply crazy , but anti socail and out side civilized norms

among these people I told fantastic storys of how I had single handed and alone been responcible for the well being of the world ... dareing deeds , feared for the welfare of a greater world ... and frankly I was a loon .

in reflection , they assumed I was just a bit crazy and off my medication .

for six days a week for over a year I was welcome among the homeless and the frindges of civilized socity .on sundays I would go to my parents home and get a bath , eat a meal , wash my cloth , and go back down to the beach , and drop off the face of the earth once again.

eating out of dumpsters , drinking wine from brown paper bags , washing dishes in restrants for a meal and the wine , loading trailors for long haul truckers for a couple cases of bent and damaged can's of peachs , green beans and corn , sleeping under warehouse loading docks , being attacked by packs of " family dogs " late at night , moving along when the police gave the hint it was time to go . doing the day work that came along .

then came the day when my friend hal suddenly reolised that the storys I was telling were truth .

it was like a I was suddenly asked to leave a family .

I was not welcome any longer.

for over a year I had done all in my power to make him understand that what I was telling him was fact , and not the clever tale of a person with a good imagination .

.... suddenly all I wanted in the world was for him to beleive ,

...that I was just kidding , it was all a fabrication....

in what seemed days , I returned to the real world , began watching TV , listening to the radio ...re-entering the real world , being careful what I said , with one lesson earned at such a high cost , a hard lesson learned , and a second lesson taught in a world of hard knocks and a third lesson paid for in gains , and loss .

to my friend hal , he watched out for me and gave me time to find my self again . for this kindness , his eyes were openned to a world his whole being knew exsisted , but he couldn't see . when it was suddenly real , he left the streets and came back to the world .

not for one moment do I beleive I gave him anything , a greater power put me in his path , for a reason I only understood decades later .

years have come and gone , and in reflection ... it is the path and not the leaving or departing that is what makes life worth the time ...

to those who live in the cloud canyons and icy altitude , i am happy not to be among you , and miss that heavens door stepps ...

i earned my place on the ground , and my toes hold earth tightly

hehehe... i like you... cars are not transportation , cars are art .

not so diffrent from a sword or fishing with a fly reel ...

fiction and poetic licence.

I do not believe anything you say...so...say anything you want... :passifier:

What joc said /\

• Like 1

Dear lord, I wish I could time travel back to get the minutes I wasted just by scrolling! No offense, but your posts are too long to add even a modicum of sense worth the time it takes to read....

• Like 5

Thats first! It would work better if you would make holographic projection that isnt so much in future is it?

Can you tell me how to make a time machine?

• Like 2

Can you tell me how to make a time machine?

sure... there are 9 class's of time travel ... but the easiest is a tank of liquid nitrogen...

at or near your point of death ... yours dropped in and ... the pop sickle you is fired in to space with a

" becon "

for back travel into the past go to a movie ... if you want to change the past... or travel back into the past.. that is not so easy....

travel into the past is the hard thing... forward travel is quite easy ...

also... there is not just one group of beings or agencys traveling . some are not very bright , and some can be quite territoral .

time travelers are not very dangerious to the locals ... but they can be quite dangerious to other time travelers ...

one very safe way is an isolation tank ,you then remote veiw a " void state " and it will gate you into a mental state of " all time " ... it is not so diffrent from a bad asid trip on meth , while riding a rollercoaster in a car with screaming babys ... but you will see every event from big bang to the last black hole that is at your void state gate .

the tibetian monks call that finding the void... they think it a very good thing , i think they have a great meny things to learn

if you want a machine or device .... you need to define your goal . what is the reason you want to be at a place in time.

you have one of three energy nature qualitys ...and one of three location qualitys to choice from , these will define your device ... but frankly , form follows function , so you need to walk with care if you want to follow a path to some where you know only by reputation ...

your greatest tools are the mind that is a time/ change sensor , and the body which is a location sensor .

who you are is the interface between these . but you can ajust your relationship with them , and just your interface as well .

P.S.

cern is a good place to start . they are opening tiny com ports every time they fire that thing...

atomic blasts are not a nice thing... but they too open communication ports... you can not travel them , but you can use them to look into the past or future...

reading a book or watching a movie is a far easier way to past travel for viewing .

humans are natures natural born time traveler ... the only thing you lack , is what you are building into your machines .

P.S.

cern is a good place to start . they are opening tiny com ports every time they fire that thing...

atomic blasts are not a nice thing... but they too open communication ports... you can not travel them , but you can use them to look into the past or future...

reading a book or watching a movie is a far easier way to past travel for viewing .

humans are natures natural born time traveler ... the only thing you lack , is what you are building into your machines .

Then could you please, please, educate us! Tell us...what should we build into our machines...please help us!

OP, your posts hurt my eyes. Was trying to read, but the spacing between your words makes it difficult.

Wolverine,

As a human you must understand that you are a time traveler by nature. Hence, it is quite foolish of you to find fault with spacing issues...overcome them with your natural ability to traverse time and space...bring it all together and make it make sense. You are the key to the machine we seek to build.

• Like 2

OP, your posts hurt my eyes. Was trying to read, but the spacing between your words makes it difficult.

I think that the Op was, trying to evoke the spirit of Captain Kirk.

Or some such nonsense. Either way, I think that it's past their bedtime right now. :)

• Like 3

if you want a machine or device .... you need to define your goal . what is the reason you want to be at a place in time.

you have one of three energy nature qualitys ...and one of three location qualitys to choice from , these will define your device ... but frankly , form follows function , so you need to walk with care if you want to follow a path to some where you know only by reputation ...

your greatest tools are the mind that is a time/ change sensor , and the body which is a location sensor .

who you are is the interface between these . but you can ajust your relationship with them , and just your interface as well .

Instead of mindlessly rambling, can you explain in detail how to make a time machine?

lets start with what does not work ... going very very fast will make you travel into the future a bit ... but is not worth a thing to change the past .

the easiest way for you to change the past is to remove key elements of a process you want to stop .

death is not out of the question , but that does not always effect the future positivly .

sending massages ( voices in the sky ) also is extremely hard ... because they require location , time and frequancy .

you need to define your goal clearly .

much eaiser is to go to a grave yard and remove atoms that form a word , idea or concept from the brain of the dead body of a person that was living at your event moment ... take the atoms... drop them into your cern " atom crusher " and do a few things they may not be to keen on at cern ...

the bad news is , you might have to explain an earth quake that happens to the south of your experimental device , the really bad news is , the particals will not just leave the recent past... they will go away , all the way to the big bang . and you need to be ready for a few changes .... meny of which , you will not even remember .

if you want me to tell you the minior changes to cern , i can ... but frankly 1) you might not really understand what i am saying ... and the people who would understand will not be so happy with what i say .

2) what i will be telling you , you have either no reason to beleive or no reason to beleive will effect protons in any special way .

in effect i will be talking about the nature of reality itself .... that this is not a dimension... it is the interface between dimensions.... and it is not easy to send a partical to ground state , but it can be done ... if a partical is sent to ground state , it happens from this moment into the past... and from this moment into the future ...

single particals are hard... whole beings would rupture the time space and build a bridge to a black hole event .

and that is a very bad thing for your week end plans .