Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

User name meanings....

JennRose

*I've searched around to see if this has been done before and couldn't find anything.*

Ok, I've been wondering this off and on: What made you decide to go by whatever name on this forum that you do? Now, if it's really your own name, mystery solved. tongue.gif Like mine for example: my first name is Jennifer, my middle name is Rose, so viola!! But some of you guys' names are really creative so I am curious, why are you who you are?? original.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InHuman

• Vampwitchenstein

• SilverCougar

• The Silver Thong

Nothing even close to creative here, my initials and wife's initials. I am somewhat scatter brained and forgetful, I can't forget our initials can I, LOL

I am just very interested in all ancient civilisations especially the aztecs and Incas so I just put the two together to form my username!

Edited by AztecInca

Meh, i did this thread a while back...but i can't find it now disgust.gif

411352[/snapback]

Yeah, I figured that had been the case, but I wasn't here for it, nor could I find it. grin2.gif

Answer question please... tongue.gif

well, i've been called a Jesus freak before... so i thought "why not?... it's true anyway!"

Edited by Jesus_Freak

I am originally from Conneticut and my husband calls me connecian so I though ok.. boring huh? I know. I wish it was something more exoticd. ~sigh~

I like werewolves and the whole 'doom' thing...I dunno where I got that from...probably Invader Zim or summat...

Nothing entirely creative here either.

Whilst scrolling through all of my online aliases (I have dozens for different forums, sites and games), I thought Mad Manfred the most appropriate for this place.

Mad Manfred, by the way, was a character from Blackwood Farm, so named because at an elderly age, he took a boat, rowed into a dense swamp and was never seen again.

*sigh*

Since I've nothing better to do, I'll explain mine tongue.gif

My old username use to be Janielsenj666 and acronym of my name...kinda

J=*first name* A=*middle* Nielsen being my last name J=Jr. (the '666' was just thrown in there because i thought it was cool.). Anyway, after a while i got it changed to what you see now, Janiel, a name i tend to like better then my real name >_>

so, J=*First name* A=*middle* Niel=Nielsen. Get it?

tongue.gif

I've just always been Burnside. original.gif

Mine is not so very creative... But funny...

Actually... I was only here because I wanted to make fun of people... So I found up a name so everyone could make huh.gif <--that face!

But I found out that people here was too nice and they didn't huh.gif it...

They tongue.gif <-- Maked that face when they saw it...

So I did not care of change it...

Heh, You'd wonder where I came up with this name...Lol.

I don't like copying names. Like seeing one and using it. I absolutely hate it.

This name is outdated so I do have a few more:

-Heavenfruit

-smallpancake

-titpoop

-syinex

thats about it...wink2.gif

Mmm...

jpal are the initials of my full name, and the z cuz it sounded sweet grin2.gif

cool.gif my username is the name of a cursed city in Lee Falks phantom comics happy.gifcool.gif

I got mine from one of the prehistoric big cats I study, the American lion.

cat.gif

mines boring, mines my name and my bday, cos I never thought to think of a massively creative name because I didn't think I'd be on here much, but I was very wrong! original.gif

lol... I can't believe I'm sharing this...

my nickname comes from a nickname my grandfather gave me as a wee one...

I lived in Europe for the first three years of my life, and apparently European water doesn't agree with me. I had dysentery on and off for the full three years I was there. My grandfather affectionately called me bizeebutt because I had a busy butt. Well, Bizeebut stuck, and to this day I go by Biz to friends and family. HOWEVER... most people just thought I was a busy child, not busy from the butt.

*runs and hides in the closet now that everyone knows her secret*

well, i am always, ALWAYS wearing mudboots. mudboots are the same as wellington boots, or wellies, or rubber boots, or shrimper boots. i wear mudboots so much that, during the summer (when ive usually got shorts on), i get a circle of hairless skin on my calves where the rim of the boots rubs the hair off my leg. i have one pair that i wear inside the house like some people wear slippers, and another pair for ourside in the mud. those two pairs and a pair of cowboy boots (which i wear anytime i need to dress up) are the only shoes i own. i hate tennis shoes.

anyway, when i was still going to school, they just always called me 'the man in mudboots', even though im still a kid, the man part just sort of fit with the alliteration.

My screen name is just what I am... I only have one eye. My friends were making up nicknames for eachother cause we either didn't have any or we were sick of our older ones, and we just came up with OneEye, not very creative, but better than "Cheez"...