Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#31    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,675 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 16 January 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

Not everything in the video is true. One of the victoms, Emily Parker (cute little girl) wasnt sitting on 0bamas lap. That was her sister. It was a easy mistake to make though cause pics of her from 2010 have her looking just like her sister today. But that creepy guy who brought the 6 kids in his house is VERY strange. First there was a man with them, according to the creepy guy. Then a women bus driver dropped them off in front of his house. Neither story makes any sence what so ever. Why would a bus driver drop 6 kids off in front of some strangers house and just take off? Or if that didnt happen, and some guy left them in front of this strangers house (as if) why didnt this guy call the police, or parents. He said they were playing with toys he had in the house for a half hour before he figured out what was happening.

Why was the emergency crew staged way down the road? Showed a guy rolling in on a stretcher being put in the ambulance. Did they roll him 2 blocks to get him to the truck? If so why?

Lots of strange things going on here

Did you know that FEMA was conducting a "training exercise" with a similar scenario at a school 15 miles down the road?

#32    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 15 January 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Nonsense, until you walk a mile in those shoes you can't say how you would react, let alone how someone else is supposed to react. Jeez I am getting quite sick of hearing that these poor people aren't reacting (allegedly) how you want them too. Let these poor people grieve in peace.

The sad thing is that some people who have been sucked in to this crap conspiracy have been calling and emailing the parents and others involved to call them liers and government agents. Completely sickening that conspiracy junkies are doing their best to twist this tragity around to benefit themselves.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#33    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,323 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

One of the victims families is expat Irish and has been on the Irish media. I personally find it difficult to accept their account as made up as it would be very unlikely that a staged event would involve such a lose cannon variable.
I have also heard people say that the fact that the CCTV hasn't been released as suspect - but what reasonable person would release real life footage of children been shot.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#34    Liquid Gardens

Liquid Gardens

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Well, it's a good thing that our government is not known for making things up or staging events to advance an agenda! Phew!

Just the 'government', not the whole big bad 'establishment' this time?  Why did the media screw up their part of this supposed staged event with their contradictory reporting, or weren't they involved in this one?

The only 'strange things' I see going on here are unfortunately all too typical:

1) Too many people don't seem to realize that mistaken media reports are not at all unusual, especially when they are reporting information as the event is occurring.
2) Too many people seem to think they have some kind of special ability or training that allows them to psychoanalyze people via short videos and extremely limited information in order to conclude that their behavior is off or suspicious.  The fact that psychology is a science and that the vast majority of the people opining about the psychological state of others do not have expertise in that discipline does not seem to phase these same people.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence" - C. Hitchens
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool" - Richard Feynman

#35    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,675 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 16 January 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

One of the victims families is expat Irish and has been on the Irish media. I personally find it difficult to accept their account as made up as it would be very unlikely that a staged event would involve such a lose cannon variable.
I have also heard people say that the fact that the CCTV hasn't been released as suspect - but what reasonable person would release real life footage of children been shot.

Br Cornelius

Speaking only for myself, I have little doubt the children were actually killed.  The only real question is "by whom"?  Did the supposed killer really shot them with a rifle as the coroner said, then return the rifle to the car, go back into the school and committ suicide?  Did the men captured by police in the woods have anything to do with it?

When the government is in the mood, we are shown pictures of Pakistani children and adults being vaporized by drones, why should we not see photos, at least, of the scene of the crime?  If the kids can play video games blasting all manner of creature into bloody spots on the wall, heaps of tissue on the ground, why can we not handle seeing the real thing?

The point is that by all indications, the story does not check out.  What compels me to believe a story like that?

#36    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

Well, it's a good thing that our government is not known for making things up or staging events to advance an agenda! Phew!

So, let me put you on record:

Are you saying that the US Gov had complicity in killing all those children and adults?

Simple yes or no, Babe.

But you won't answer it directly at all. You never do! You just respond with another ranting question or statement, yet never answering yes or no!

Answer it. "Yes or No"

But, you won't.

Edited by pallidin, 16 January 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#37    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,675 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

So, let me put you on record:

Are you saying that the US Gov had complicity in killing all those children and adults?

Simple yes or no, Babe.

But you won't answer it directly at all. You never do! You just respond with another ranting question or statement, yet never answering yes or no!

Answer it. "Yes or No"

But, you won't.

It is so funny how people who use the language don't quite understand it.  You want to put me on record.

Here is my position Pallidin: the story is full of contradictions and inconsistencies, and a very old agenda is rapidly advancing.

I know you want a yes or no, for whatever on earth that might be worth, but I am unable to give you that.  I am undecided, but the story telling certainly resembles that of other stories in which the suspects are somehow allied with the government.

LG

I understand your point #1 above, but would like to ask you from where does the media get its information.  In this case, from where did the media get its information?

According to several bylines at the time, the answer to that in many cases was, and I quote, "unnamed law enforcement sources".

So tell me LG, is the tail wagging the dog, or vice versa?

Feel free to take a shot at that yourself Pallidin, since I think I posed that question to you earlier today.  Using the coroner's press conference as but one example, the media ASKS questions, and the CORONER (and law enforcement) answers those questions, sometimes.

So let's discuss like adults gentlemen.  Always, the media asks questions of authority figures, and others.

#38    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 January 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

It is so funny how people who use the language don't quite understand it.  You want to put me on record.

Here is my position Pallidin: the story is full of contradictions and inconsistencies, and a very old agenda is rapidly advancing.

I know you want a yes or no, for whatever on earth that might be worth, but I am unable to give you that.  I am undecided, but the story telling certainly resembles that of other stories in which the suspects are somehow allied with the government.

Hmmm... doesn't sound like you're "undecided" at all.

Sound very much like you believe the Gov had a direct conspiracy role in the Sandy Hook shootings, such that they ordered and/or permitted the killings.

Why not have a "yes or no"? My answer is NO.

You see, people are very clear on my position, but with you, for some reason, you refuse to state a clear position.

You're "undecided", spewing your version of "inconsistancies and contraditions" which have no standing with the State Police or Chief Medical Examiner.

That combination says ... Yes, you believe the US  Gov helped kill those at Sandy Hook.

Babe, did I get any of that wrong?

#39    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

...   just for the sake of conversation...  let's say the shooter was somehow manipulated  into the act...      Would it take  THE U.S.  Government to execute the plan?  
    wouldn't  two or three individuals be enough to pull it off?    

Maybe it's silly to think it's anything more than one twisted individual involved.    or not.     I really wonder though,  is there a dept. of shenanigans in a pit somewhere? Woikin fo the man? lol

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#40    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

View Postlightly, on 16 January 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

is there a dept. of shenanigans in a pit somewhere? Woikin fo the man? lol

That kills 20 children and 6 adults is a somber US school?

NO.

That whole US conspiracy to kill it's own citizens for some other agenda needs to STOP.

It's ridiculous, repugnant, and SOOOOO many decent, "in the know" Gov people(especially politcal factions) would be all over this if ANY of it was true, so, it's BS.

In short, I'm personally very ashamed of any US citizen that would suggest it.
Wouldn't be surprised, however, if radical Islamics use any and all opportunities to discredit the US, home or abroad.

#41    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

View Postpallidin, on 16 January 2013 - 11:48 PM, said:

That kills 20 children and 6 adults is a somber US school?

NO.

That whole US conspiracy to kill it's own citizens for some other agenda needs to STOP.

It's ridiculous, repugnant, and SOOOOO many decent, "in the know" Gov people(especially politcal factions) would be all over this if ANY of it was true, so, it's BS.

In short, I'm personally very ashamed of any US citizen that would suggest it.
Wouldn't be surprised, however, if radical Islamics use any and all opportunities to discredit the US, home or abroad.
why so certain?

are you aware of operation gladio?
killed many women and kids for further a political agenda. it was secret and ongoing for decades.
http://en.wikipedia....peration_Gladio

Edited by Little Fish, 17 January 2013 - 01:07 AM.

#42    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostCorp, on 16 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

The sad thing is that some people who have been sucked in to this crap conspiracy have been calling and emailing the parents and others involved to call them liers and government agents. Completely sickening that conspiracy junkies are doing their best to twist this tragity around to benefit themselves.
if that is true, you have no way of knowing WHO has done those things. maybe its part of a psyop to discredit anyone investigating it.

#43    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

What does that have to do with the Sandy Hook incident?

#44    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

View PostLittle Fish, on 17 January 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

why so certain?

are you aware of operation gladio?
killed many women and kids for further a political agenda. it was secret and ongoing for decades.
http://en.wikipedia....peration_Gladio

What does that have to do with the Sandy Hook incident?

#45    socrates.junior

socrates.junior

Geomathematician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

View PostLittle Fish, on 17 January 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

if that is true, you have no way of knowing WHO has done those things. maybe its part of a psyop to discredit anyone investigating it.

Nice, I like that thinking. Obviously the government doesn't want their space laser becoming common knowledge. Also, even bigger possiblity, what if the psy-op is really the response to the psy-op, which is the response to the space laser?

A geophysicist is a person who passes as an exacting expert, on the basis of being able to churn out, with prolific fortitude, infinite amounts of data, gathered to micro-metric precision by persons of questionable I.Q. and mentality with the aid of very expensive "black box" machines of dubious integrity based on incomplete experiments for the avowed purpose of confounding Geologists, who are already on the lunatic fringe of society. -Author Unknown