Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA sacrificing animal in Satanic Rituals?

tapirmusic

How do your satanist friends define themselves?

They worship Satan . They're fairly normal except for their sexual practices .....well ,for the most part .They're very good friends with Anton LaVeys daughter . The one who took over the church .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I guess I should ask "why" they satan.

I never asked .I assume for the same reasons some worship the goddess ,or an orisha,or one God ,or nothing. It's personal ,and whatever it is that speaks to them ,they respond to .

This isn't Satanism either. Crowley wasn't a Satanist.

Umm, Crowley damn well was a Satanist.

Theistic Satanist worship Satan, just as a Christian would worship God, but not all branches of Satanism worship Satan. Some are more of a kind of self worshipping kind of thing. I think the Church of Satan is a non Satan worshipping branch.

That aside, I don't think PETA are sacrificing animals to Satan lol. I don't like PETA at all but don't buy the whole Satanism thing. Is there any kind of evidence backing up your thorory OP?

• Like 1

basically, from what I've read of it, (and I think Crowley did in fact very much follow this philosophy), Satanism is about following one's own will - which is what "Do what thou wilt" means, not do whatever you like, do what is your will and your destiny - and its nothing really to do with the, well, not even Biblical, with the Satan that was conjured up by post-biblical Christian theologists.

And as such has very little to do with Animal sacrifice or any of that gubbins.

• Like 1

basically, from what I've read of it, (and I think Crowley did in fact very much follow this philosophy), Satanism is about following one's own will - which is what "Do what thou wilt" means, not do whatever you like, do what is your will and your destiny - and its nothing really to do with the, well, not even Biblical, with the Satan that was conjured up by post-biblical Christian theologists.

And as such has very little to do with Animal sacrifice or any of that gubbins.

Nothings ever that simple.

These satanic rituals are taught under many different religions and cults. Also, it may be worth noting that we cannot worship someone who doesn't exist. So I believe Crowley had faith in the Devil being an actual living being. Just food for thought.

From what I understand, selfishly following ones personal will over the will of the Living God is an act of rebellion. I'm not telling you to conform to Christianity, that's ultimately a personal choice. Just explaining some things I've learned over the years.

Anyway, the clue is in the name: Satan-ism. It's derived from the wicked Angel who was cast out of Heaven, of Bible literature. (Lucifer/Satan)

"Do what thou wilt" - If memory serves correctly - is Crowley trying to mock God by offering a philosophy that stirs in people the will or desire to rebel against Heaven's commandments.

It is the philosophy where morals are torn down or eroded, leaving us to revel in sin and dehumanize ourselves as much as we want. It is a philosophy that encourages the practice of sin, and the wages sin pays is death.

Take care.

Peace!

Umm, Crowley damn well was a Satanist.

He was a ceremonial magician . He used goats in many of his rituals ,none of which were performed as homage to Satan . He used the Goetia and kabbalah in kost everything he did. That is not Satanism . Satanists WORSHIP ******* SATAN .

Crowley did not worship Satan .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

So now a conspiracy is defined as just some "crazy **** I thought up"?

It's stuff like this that stops the truth about real things coming out. There is so much BS conspiracy theories out there they make it so if a real one is being discussed, it's automatically looked at as crazy talk.

I guess I should ask "why" they worship satan.

From my experience (Anyone feel free to correct me if this is wrong) Satanists believe we are all GOD and therefore we all have the right and power to change and shape our world. Where as Christians and other religions beleive everything is in Gods hands.

I think it's something like that, there is a Satanist on here though who I've discussed it with before and he explained it better. I forget who it was though.

It's very interesting if you look into it and nothing like some Christians will have you believe. Just like Paganism and other religions really, Some Christians will make out they are all evil. Obviously there is a lot of open minded Christians now who educate themselves on other religions and are not ignorant. (Just wanted to make it clear I wasn't bashing Christians as a whole)

He was a ceremonial magician . He used goats in many of his rituals ,none of which were performed as homage to Satan . He used the Goetia and kabbalah in kost everything he did. That is not Satanism . Satanists WORSHIP ******* SATAN .

Crowley did not worship Satan .

I thought some forms of Satanism, they beleived they where all god etc? Have I got that wrong?

That Kabbalah and Goetia stuff sounds like Mason type stuff.

Didn't the Kabbal contain the fundamentals of Nuclear power/atomic energy etc? But is one of the oldest Scriptures on the planet?

Edited by Coffey

Right, and the evidence for these Satanic rituals is .... ? :unsure2:

Animals with red eyes and horns...

I thought some forms of Satanism, they beleived they where all god etc? Have I got that wrong?

yes, Satanism can cover a lot of different things; some don't worship anything at all, it's all about the Self. Some say they do, but it's more kind of for the purposes of making a statement, and there may well be some branches that do actually worship an entity known as Satan, but it's by no means essential or that they all do.

• Like 1

yes, Satanism can cover a lot of different things; some don't worship anything at all, it's all about the Self. Some say they do, but it's more kind of for the purposes of making a statement, and there may well be some branches that do actually worship an entity known as Satan, but it's by no means essential or that they all do.

Ah right, I think that is what the guy on here said before. (the one who is a Satanist) I think he said there is an actual name for that type.

PETAs rational is ,an animal is better off dead ,than in a position where they consider it is suffering.They don't think rescuing and rehabilitating,to maybe adopt out ,is a viable alternative. Theyve killed 1000s of animals in secret ,while spouting altruism .

Further, if your pet happens to disappear and it should be unlucky enough to land in the hands of PETA, kiss it goodbye! They will make no effort to reunite a pet with it's owner and would rather it be dead than be a loved and pampered pet. To me that's a crime. Of course PETA is a cult known to commit crimes and would have no problem using deadly force against people if needed. If these misguided people only knew what the officers of the org were really up to behind the doors of their throne room, I don't think they'd be so on board. Hint: it has little to do with caring about animals and a lot to do with greed and power and narcissism.

Edited by jbondo

It's stuff like this that stops the truth about real things coming out. There is so much BS conspiracy theories out there they make it so if a real one is being discussed, it's automatically looked at as crazy talk.

From my experience (Anyone feel free to correct me if this is wrong) Satanists believe we are all GOD and therefore we all have the right and power to change and shape our world. Where as Christians and other religions beleive everything is in Gods hands.

I think it's something like that, there is a Satanist on here though who I've discussed it with before and he explained it better. I forget who it was though.

It's very interesting if you look into it and nothing like some Christians will have you believe. Just like Paganism and other religions really, Some Christians will make out they are all evil. Obviously there is a lot of open minded Christians now who educate themselves on other religions and are not ignorant. (Just wanted to make it clear I wasn't bashing Christians as a whole)

That Kabbalah and Goetia stuff sounds like Mason type stuff.

Didn't the Kabbal contain the fundamentals of Nuclear power/atomic energy etc? But is one of the oldest Scriptures on the planet?

He never worshipped Satan ,bit his rituals,to someone who didn't know the difference,could term it "satanic".

He did corpse reanimation rituals and the like . And sure,worship as a a God . He was an egomaniac ,just like Anton Paget was .

They knew one another ,but they didn't practice th same way at all . Crowley didn't worship Satan . He worshipped himself .

And many people use Kabbalah. He related all things to the tree of life,in day to day living . I use goetia all the time . Not Masonic ,but masons might use it . Therein lies the difference.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

True Satanism ,is the religion created by Anton LaVey. Just like with Catholicism,people may observe it in different way .

So ,the common theme here is ,every one of these guys,formed a very different religion .

Some commonalities may be there,as all three of these guys were ego maniacal men who wanted money and power.

Anton LaVey - True SATANISM

L.Ron Hubbard - Scientology

Crowley - OTO/Golden Dawn

All have aspects of subjugation,mind control ,and ego ,but each is very very different ,ans only Satanism ,has Satan .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

Simbi is totally rocking the satanisim :) Making far more intelligent argument about it than I was. I still think it's unfair to blame satanists for every ritual killing when there are absolutely people that are not satanists in any way, shape, or form that do ritual killings.

I mean, it's kind of like saying anyone who eats fish on Friday has to be Catholic, or every person that picks flowers in the spring must be Wiccian, every man that grows a good beard must be Jewish, every nudist has got to be a witch... and so on. All these things are done by people that aren't of that faith, and it isn't fair to lay all such activities at that particular faiths door. It leads to seriously not good stereotypes, and really shows misinformation on the behalf of the person that thinks such things.

I still don't think PETA is doing ritual killing of any sort. But blaming satanists for all ritual killings is really rather narrow minded.

• Like 2

L. Ron was a Satanist?! :santa:

All have aspects of subjugation,mind control ,and ego ,but each is very very different ,ans only Satanism ,has Satan .

But doesn't have to, and besides, many don't think of "Satan" (if they think of "him" at all) as being a "real" deity (insofar as any are), but as a symbol or allegory. I think you're being rather dogmatic in insisting that true satanists have to worship Satan.

PETA euthanizing the majority of the animals it takes in is more a financial move than anything connected to Satanic ritual sacrifice. They take in money and are a tax exempt corporation on the idea that they are a charitable organization whose goal is "protecting" animals. They do have a political agenda which is to end all animal use of all kinds including having pets, horseback riding (it's cruel to them) etc. That they are taking in millions of dollars then killing the animals they claim to be protecting is hypocritical but it isn't connected with Satanism, just greed. As a charitble organization they have to account to the IRS for their funds coming in and out so the money spent on euthansia drugs is proof of the animals being put down not sacrificed.

L. Ron was a Satanist?! :santa:

No,but he and Crowley are mentioned in the articles posted on this thread .

But doesn't have to, and besides, many don't think of "Satan" (if they think of "him" at all) as being a "real" deity (insofar as any are), but as a symbol or allegory. I think you're being rather dogmatic in insisting that true satanists have to worship Satan.

But that is the definition of Satanism . They worship Satan . Again . Death metal kids who kill chickens and draw upsidedown pentagrams,are basically morons playing with fire .

People who worship Christ ,are Christians ,right ? Who else worships Christ ? Not Buddhists ,not wiccans . People practicing magick who have no interest in,Satan ,are Satanists too ,if they use a similiar ritual ? As that is the usual assumption ,and why people who practice magick are very specific about all of this.

Satanists worship Satan .

Not big bird ,not Yeoweh ,not Kali or Jesus or Justin beiber ,Satan .

I've been called a Satanist more times than I care to remember ,just because I am a practitioner of the arts ,and in close to 30 years of being pagan ,not once in my life have I called upon Satan for anything .

PETA euthanizing the majority of the animals it takes in is more a financial move than anything connected to Satanic ritual sacrifice. They take in money and are a tax exempt corporation on the idea that they are a charitable organization whose goal is "protecting" animals. They do have a political agenda which is to end all animal use of all kinds including having pets, horseback riding (it's cruel to them) etc. That they are taking in millions of dollars then killing the animals they claim to be protecting is hypocritical but it isn't connected with Satanism, just greed. As a charitble organization they have to account to the IRS for their funds coming in and out so the money spent on euthansia drugs is proof of the animals being put down not sacrificed.

NYC ACC makes a fortune on euthanized animals . They will have an adopter driving in from 3 hours away ,be aware of it ,and kill the animal any way .

They sell them for things like rending etc. It's despicable. I hate them all .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I wouldnt put it past any of those idiots to do something like that,Think about it,P.E.T.A could be a cult.

So many charities nowadays are really just ways for the management to live well and pocket money. To be sure, some money generally finds its ways into helpful places, but in many cases a really small amount, while fundraisers pocket huge salaries.

I see this all over the place in Asia with NGOs.

The Buddha taught compassion, but he preceded the teaching with the word "detached." Detached compassion means you are not moved by emotional appeals but by genuine need.

• Like 1