Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Texas MIB Encounter

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,483 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

I wish I could remember the show that was on either ABC or SBS.. one of the aussie radio announcer/comedian goes on a trek to the states for the ufo conventions.. before he went it threw stainless still plates in the air and took photo's of them.. showed them around the convention.. and all the ufo 'experts' said they were legitimate ufo pics.. one even described what race of aliens flew that craft.. others said they have seen the same craft..

was on.. early last year or the year before..

come on the rest of you aussies.. any of you guys know what it is called.. they even made a fake ufo and flew it over melbourne or sydney to see what kind of reports would happen..

I don't know about anyone from Oz but Michael Shermer has done something similar.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#62    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

Found it :D

he even has a interview with the faking hoaxer on it..

and here is the part where he plays with his camera.. and some of the reactions..

Edited by DingoLingo, 22 January 2013 - 06:37 AM.

#63    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 06:28 AM, said:

I wish I could remember the show that was on either ABC or SBS.. one of the aussie radio announcer/comedian goes on a trek to the states for the ufo conventions.. before he went it threw stainless still plates in the air and took photo's of them.. showed them around the convention.. and all the ufo 'experts' said they were legitimate ufo pics.. one even described what race of aliens flew that craft.. others said they have seen the same craft..

was on.. early last year or the year before..

come on the rest of you aussies.. any of you guys know what it is called.. they even made a fake ufo and flew it over melbourne or sydney to see what kind of reports would happen..

Ohh man, I must have missed that one! Darn it!

SBS and ABC have some good ones that sneak in every now and then. One I have mentioned a few times is the one called My Mum Talks to Aliens. That is a pearler too. Mum is convinced, and her skeptic son goes on tour with her, she debates a Uni Prof, and gets absolutlely smashed in the debate, to a point of ridicule, but her son stands by her, feels sorry for her when these things happen and she looks bad, and supports her as much as he can, even though he is not of the same opinion.
One bloke who claims to be an abductee, gets on the screen and babbles about what is obviously a recurring wet dream, he's pretty pathetic actually. Glad I do not live next door to him.

All in all, I came out of it with a feelgood attitude. Mum is obviously off the deep end, but no matter what, her son sticks by her. I still feel admiration and think, "what a top bloke". He would jump in front of a train for her I reckon. It's nice to know that even in the wildest depths of the credulous, that some maintain dignity and respect and it does not affect family values. Well, not in this case :D She has to be a half decent person to bring up a good kid like that. It seems sometimes at the end, our minds tend to wander a bit......

I did get an RC Helicopter for Xmas, I have been toying with the idea of taking a film at night with the LED's all blinking away and posting it to see what I get back. :devil:

You found it? I'll have to watch this one on my phone...

Edited by psyche101, 22 January 2013 - 06:39 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#64    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,483 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 22 January 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

Found it :D

Okay, I have to tell you that as soon as the first interviewee started talking about how aliens love the taste of the anus as an explanation for anal probing my wife walked into the room. She gave me the weirdest look and as I tried to explain all I got was an "I don't even want to know".

Yeah...Awkward...

:lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#65    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 22 January 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

Okay, I have to tell you that as soon as the first interviewee started talking about how aliens love the taste of the anus as an explanation for anal probing my wife walked into the room. She gave me the weirdest look and as I tried to explain all I got was an "I don't even want to know".

Yeah...Awkward...

Oh gods.. I had just taken a mouth full of a coffee.. i have to clean my computer screen.. my keyboard.. and wipe my nose..

that is some seriously funny **** right there..

#66    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 22 January 2013 - 06:52 AM, said:

Yeah...Awkward...

Ohh man, now we all have to watch it.

Lawrence Leung! Cool! I do not mind his shows.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#67    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 22 January 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

Ohh man, I must have missed that one! Darn it!

SBS and ABC have some good ones that sneak in every now and then. One I have mentioned a few times is the one called My Mum Talks to Aliens. That is a pearler too. Mum is convinced, and her skeptic son goes on tour with her, she debates a Uni Prof, and gets absolutlely smashed in the debate, to a point of ridicule, but her son stands by her, feels sorry for her when these things happen and she looks bad, and supports her as much as he can, even though he is not of the same opinion.
One bloke who claims to be an abductee, gets on the screen and babbles about what is obviously a recurring wet dream, he's pretty pathetic actually. Glad I do not live next door to him.

All in all, I came out of it with a feelgood attitude. Mum is obviously off the deep end, but no matter what, her son sticks by her. I still feel admiration and think, "what a top bloke". He would jump in front of a train for her I reckon. It's nice to know that even in the wildest depths of the credulous, that some maintain dignity and respect and it does not affect family values. Well, not in this case :D She has to be a half decent person to bring up a good kid like that. It seems sometimes at the end, our minds tend to wander a bit......

I did get an RC Helicopter for Xmas, I have been toying with the idea of taking a film at night with the LED's all blinking away and posting it to see what I get back. :devil:

You found it? I'll have to watch this one on my phone...

Please don't. We already have more than enough of these craps. Don't add yourself to the list of punks. I hates hoaxers.

#68    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 23 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

Please don't. We already have more than enough of these craps. Don't add yourself to the list of punks. I hates hoaxers.

LOL, don't you want to see Zoser definitively prove my RC Helicopter is an Alien craft? :lol:

#69    Winterwind

Winterwind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

LOL, don't you want to see Zoser definitively prove my RC Helicopter is an Alien craft? :lol:

I do! I do!

Issue 19 of the Winterwind Papers now online
- http://www.winterwind-productions.com
- Nationalism, brotherhood, 'pop' culture and puppy love

#70    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 23 January 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

mate I would pay to see that :)

#71    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 23 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

actually I applaud the hoaxers.. they show how many people out there will say anything to get thier 15 mins of fame..

how many hoaxers have done stuff and have had people come out and say 'they saw the craft.. were abducted by the aliens in it.. spoke to the aliens' etc..

#72    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 January 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

Well it is Texas afterall !

The Emily Norris case is another one from Texas. It allegedly occured in June '67 near Lubbock.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 25 January 2013 - 09:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users