Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Princess Di - new conspiracy theory

Philangeli

Has anyone read The Vale of Tears by James Murphy? It's just come out but is only available on Kindle at the moment (which I don't have).

It's about the historical background of the Spencer family and how the British Monarchy have conspired to shut them up as they were seen as a threat to their power, culminating in the death of Princess Diana.

It's in the form of a conspiracy thriller.

I would be interested to hear more about it, they maybe I'll go and buy a Kindle and download it!

Edited by Philangeli
  • Like 1

Hi, I have read this truly wonderful book! I also don't have a kindle but I've heard you can download it onto your computer and you can also get the kindle app for any smartphone...if not,I definitely recommend you getting a kindle,well worth buying it purely just for this book!!

I don't want to say too much about the book in case I spoil anything but basically it's a fiction based thriller with some very factual information to do with the history of the monarchy,I have always been very interested in the royal family and this book actually inspired me to do some further research! Exceptionally well written and a good storyline! You should buy this right away! Also,does anyone know whether the author is James Murphy from LCD soundsystem?A colleague mentioned he was that's all. Cheers