Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#3766    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

FYI, Zoser (and no, the guy I quoted from is not a surgeon, but he knows what he is talking about) :

I spent several years examining hundreds of normal, pathological and artificially deformed human skulls. It was the artificially deformed skulls from former indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia, however, that started me looking into hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus, in turn, led to normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) and Alzheimer’s, which led to Parkinson’s and later mutliple sclerosis. Early on I recognized the close similarity between narrow angle glaucoma and NPH. Both are related to low pressure drainage issues due to similar causes. The difference is that glaucoma puts pressure on and damages the optic nerve causing blindness. NPH, on the other hand, puts pressure on the brain and causes dementia.

In addition to human skulls, I studied some primate skulls along with bats, whales and giraffes. I studied the later three because of the extreme circulatory challenges to the brain during head inversion and deep dives, which are similar to inversion and Valsalva maneuvers in humans and known to increase intracranial pressure. I was looking for answers and compensatory mechanisms these animals use to control intracranial pressure, and for possible clues as to how humans contend with challenges caused by upright posture. I found plenty of forensic evidence.

I wrote my first paper on the potential role of the spine in venous drainage issues and neurodegenerative diseases in 1987. A Google search for “stenosis Alzheimer’s” will produce an article I wrote for Dynamic Chiropractic in 1990 calling for research into the potential role of venous drainage isssues in the brain and Alzhiemer’s disease. I subsequently published many other papers on similar subjects, including Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. After three years of additional study, in 1990 I became certified in chiropractic neurology. In additon to my professional publications, I recently published a book called THE DOWNSIDE OF UPRIGHT POSTURE – THE ANATOMICAL CAUSES OF ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, based on more than twenty years of research.

http://uprightdoctor...ichael-flanaga/

Edited by Abramelin, 01 January 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#3767    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

View Postseeder, on 31 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

So I imagine those who google versus those who just read stuff here, have to come to the conclusion that nobody really knows about the alleged vitrification as per zoser, and is its not terribly important to the scientific world - only a few simple tests have been done which according to the reports I read, have been rather inconclusive.

So if its not so important to the scientific community that they produce conclusive answers, why should it be so to anyone else? If science didnt solve it, even tho their 'tests' were some what basic, this thread wont be solving it either thats for sure.

And as Ive been careful to point out several times, this is a worldwide phenomena, not every country true, but enough places to show it was fairly common, tho apart from me this thread hasn't focused on the 'other' alleged vitrified sites that have absolutely no real significance compared to places considered special like Puma Punku.

On the last point then, if this process shows up worldwide and even on everyday, insignificant structures, that didnt take many years and thousands of labour to build, and even on rough hewn stone buildings where little precision was cared about....then the OBVIOUS answer is....something else happened!   :yes:

So lets query this then, why would this process show up on buildings no-one cared about? That were not places of worship or mysticism?  You see that's the real enigma

And the only logical way to answer that question, is with what I posted previously about plasma bursts, sustained lightening, and remember in defense of THAT argument, we have the written record of events like that happening in ancient times. WE also have intesnse heat needed to do the process, heat so intense  that ancient man couldn't have done it to entire buildings

So while you keep guessing and scratching your heads, we have a written record.  Yet not one of you have picked up on this yet.... sometimes I wonder why I post such things that are dismissed so easily..

Nice one.  Very nice post.  :tu:

The mysterious vitrified forts in Scotland would tend to support some theory such as solar bursts or sustained lightening.

However in Peru much of the vitrified relics lie deep in caves.  I can't see how any external high powered energy event would be likely to cause vitrification there.  Just a thought.  I do like the sentiment of your post though,

Edited by zoser, 01 January 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Posted Image

#3768    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

View Postzoser, on 01 January 2013 - 09:21 AM, said:

Nice one.  Very nice post.  :tu:

The mysterious vitrified forts in Scotland would tend to support some theory such as solar bursts or sustained lightening.

However in Peru much of the vitrified relics lie deep in caves.  I can't see how any external high powered energy event would be likely to cause vitrification there.  Just a thought.  I do like the sentiment of your post though,

Then maybe you should start thinking about another process then vitrification.

#3769    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 January 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

FYI, Zoser (and no, the guy I quoted from is not a surgeon, but he knows what he is talking about) :

I spent several years examining hundreds of normal, pathological and artificially deformed human skulls. It was the artificially deformed skulls from former indigenous people of Peru and Bolivia, however, that started me looking into hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus, in turn, led to normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) and Alzheimer’s, which led to Parkinson’s and later mutliple sclerosis. Early on I recognized the close similarity between narrow angle glaucoma and NPH. Both are related to low pressure drainage issues due to similar causes. The difference is that glaucoma puts pressure on and damages the optic nerve causing blindness. NPH, on the other hand, puts pressure on the brain and causes dementia.

In addition to human skulls, I studied some primate skulls along with bats, whales and giraffes. I studied the later three because of the extreme circulatory challenges to the brain during head inversion and deep dives, which are similar to inversion and Valsalva maneuvers in humans and known to increase intracranial pressure. I was looking for answers and compensatory mechanisms these animals use to control intracranial pressure, and for possible clues as to how humans contend with challenges caused by upright posture. I found plenty of forensic evidence.

I wrote my first paper on the potential role of the spine in venous drainage issues and neurodegenerative diseases in 1987. A Google search for “stenosis Alzheimer’s” will produce an article I wrote for Dynamic Chiropractic in 1990 calling for research into the potential role of venous drainage isssues in the brain and Alzhiemer’s disease. I subsequently published many other papers on similar subjects, including Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. After three years of additional study, in 1990 I became certified in chiropractic neurology. In additon to my professional publications, I recently published a book called THE DOWNSIDE OF UPRIGHT POSTURE – THE ANATOMICAL CAUSES OF ALZHEIMER’S, PARKINSON’S AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, based on more than twenty years of research.

http://uprightdoctor...ichael-flanaga/

Hydracephalus doesn't make sense because it is a debilitating condition and doesn't produce the cone head effect.  Is he specifically talking about cone heads or other deformed skulls?  It all sounds highly theoretical anyway with no supporting evidence.

View PostAbramelin, on 01 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

Why?   As I said it's the only theory that fits all the facts considering all the different types of relics.

Posted Image

#3770    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,885 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Presuming the vitrification is actually present, and isn't a result of something done artistically and intentionally - I still prefer the "nuke flash" theory - it has an inherent adventure story feel to it, rather then a sinister conspiracy feel.

#3771    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

View Postseeder, on 31 December 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

On the last point then, if this process shows up worldwide and even on everyday, insignificant structures, that didnt take many years and thousands of labour to build, and even on rough hewn stone buildings where little precision was cared about....then the OBVIOUS answer is....something else happened!   :yes:

So lets query this then, why would this process show up on buildings no-one cared about? That were not places of worship or mysticism?  You see that's the real enigma

If by this you mean the precision carved rock outcrops and the quarries such as 'The Wall of the Living Rock' I totally agree that this is a complete enigma.

Posted Image

#3772    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 January 2013 - 09:37 AM, said:

Presuming the vitrification is actually present, and isn't a result of something done artistically and intentionally - I still prefer the "nuke flash" theory - it has an inherent adventure story feel to it, rather then a sinister conspiracy feel.

It's just too wild a theory.  Plus evidence would be everywhere not just on stone constructions.  It would be on mountain sides.

It's also at hundreds of sites throughout Peru and Bolivia.  The world loves to think in terms of cataclysmic events but it's not the answer here.

Edited by zoser, 01 January 2013 - 09:43 AM.

Posted Image

#3773    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,885 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

I know the book I read it in is outrageously out of date (think circa Chariots of the Cods), but according to it there are sites across the world - forts and other such readily securable locations - that show signs of anomolous vitrification, and then there are the proported stories of people experiencing a limited nuclear exchange (ie great wind, poison skies, nails and hair falling out).

#3774    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,086 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

a very pleasant and festive new Year to you, Zoser. :santa:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3775    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,086 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 January 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

I know the book I read it in is outrageously out of date (think circa Chariots of the Cods), but according to it there are sites across the world - forts and other such readily securable locations - that show signs of anomolous vitrification, and then there are the proported stories of people experiencing a limited nuclear exchange (ie great wind, poison skies, nails and hair falling out).
I must admit, that's a theory I find intrguing as well. That's one theory that was suggested as to what happened at Mahenjo-Daro, if I recall, and If I've got the name right.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3776    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 January 2013 - 09:49 AM, said:

There most probably have events like this.  For example ancient folklore talks of people walking across some desert near Egypt and it caused the flesh to rot.  They called the desert the 'red devil' for that reason.

Not sure if it's a satisfactory cause of vitrification though.

View PostLord Vetinari, on 01 January 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

a very pleasant and festive new Year to you, Zoser. :santa:

You too.  Not seen you here before.

Posted Image

#3777    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,086 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Postzoser, on 01 January 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

You too.  Not seen you here before.
i thinks you 'ave.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3778    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

Or at least wait until the vitrification claim is substantiated. From a visual perspective there is no way to know if the vitrification was caused by heat or by chemicals or even if it is vitrification at all. The cart is well beyond the horse here.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3779    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 01 January 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

i thinks you 'ave.

Is that you 747?

Edited by Slave2Fate, 01 January 2013 - 10:35 AM.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3780    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. Let's hope we can put some of these mysteries to bed in 2013. :tu: