Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jack the Ripper: Sickert & The Art of Murder

Jackdaw

Dear Irons,

The images that I have posted on this website are relatively exclusive. The world has never seen them before. This includes Cornwell and all those so called Ripperologists. The images were never meant to be found.

Sickert did not secrete such images without reason. His was not pure fascination with the case I can assure you.

I have often wondered if there are any other famous artists past or present who within their masterpieces both portray and then attempt to hide the macabre. Or should I say HELL itself. I personally have not come across one as yet. However, the art of murder often leaves a signature.

Just because the guy put this imagery into his paintings does not make him the ripper. Have you visited the actual places where the murders took place? Do you know what Victorian London was actually like to live in?

The truth of the matter is.... everyone was facinated by the ripper and how he got away with it. Everyone is *still* facinated by what he got away with. Back in Victorian London, it would have been impossible to track this man down, especially if he was blending in with all the street vendors in the early hours of the morning. It is doubtful if the real jack was even on the suspect list and it is more likely that he wasn't. These murders were either ritualistic by the masons or .... it could have been any crazy serial killer.... i lean toward the american doctor who collected uteruses as jack.

We just can not face it... the identity of this monster will never be known for sure. There were alot of clever people about at that time tagging themselves for the fame that followed and I think Sickert was one of them.

Just because the guy put this imagery into his paintings does not make him the ripper.

I don't even see the imagery. Which is why jackdaw has to work so hard to convince us that it is there.

just read the caption in the image he linked above... seriously? That blur in the painting is supposed to be a red breasted robin? And that means what now?

It's quite elaborate and silly.

I shouldn't even comment, the silliness evidences itself.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even see the imagery. Which is why jackdaw has to work so hard to convince us that it is there.

just read the caption in the image he linked above... seriously? That blur in the painting is supposed to be a red breasted robin? And that means what now?

It's quite elaborate and silly.

I shouldn't even comment, the silliness evidences itself.

Is any other person on this forum or who has viewed this thread which has had nearly 45,000 hits getting bored with Neognosis the Numpty comments yet?

He seems blind and infactuated by outdated and unrelated inkblots tests???

He has constantly pestered this thtead in a negative way for over ten pages now?

I believe he haunts many other such threads in a similar manner.

His IQ seems questionable me thinks?

Edited by Jackdaw

No offense Jackdaw but this thread has 45K views because 1) It's almost 8 years old. 2) Jack the Ripper is a popular topic, especially on boards like this. 3) The tally of views on message boards is always artificially inflated by search engine crawlers. That's simply the nature of forum software and the internet.

I've skimmed through this thread and the number of actual unique posters replying is very, very few in comparison. Most of the thread is a back and forth between you and Irons so don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back while slagging off someone that questions the content you post.

I've had an interest in Jack the Ripper for decades. I've read several books on the subject and heard all the theories.

In regards to Sickert's paintings, sorry but I don't see the imagery there either. Well, I can if I strain my eyes and my imagination. Just like I can see dragons in the clouds or Elvis on Al Bundy's sweat stained shirt.

That's not an insult to you or your views on the case. Everyone has their theories on who did it. I try not to be insulting in my posts. And when I disagree with someone, I still wouldn't make snotty remarks regarding their intelligence.

Edited by Winterwind
  • Like 1

No offense Jackdaw but this thread has 45K views because 1) It's almost 8 years old. 2) Jack the Ripper is a popular topic, especially on boards like this. 3) The tally of views on message boards is always artificially inflated by search engine crawlers. That's simply the nature of forum software and the internet.

I've skimmed through this thread and the number of actual unique posters replying is very, very few in comparison. Most of the thread is a back and forth between you and Irons so don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back while slagging off someone that questions the content you post.

I've had an interest in Jack the Ripper for decades. I've read several books on the subject and heard all the theories.

In regards to Sickert's paintings, sorry but I don't see the imagery there either. Well, I can if I strain my eyes and my imagination. Just like I can see dragons in the clouds or Elvis on Al Bundy's sweat stained shirt.

That's not an insult to you or your views on the case. Everyone has their theories on who did it. I try not to be insulting in my posts. And when I disagree with someone, I still wouldn't make snotty remarks regarding their intelligence.

Greetings Winterwind.

Did you make comment purely to promote or advertise Wnterwind Papers I wonder?

The contents of this thread have been viewed over 70,000 times worldwide by the way . . . as this forum is not the only one on the net.

Its interest has stood the test of time. . . and with very little input . . . . ie pages and pages of non related chat and comments?

I do hope your paper does the same?

Edited by Jackdaw

You skimmed incorrectly me thinks?

Irons aint been on this thread for years?

So please tell us mr winterwind . . . . whose this someone or friend of yours that feels he or she has been slagged off?

ah did dums! . . . what a shame :-D

Greetings Winterwind.

Did you make comment purely to promote or advertise Wnterwind Papers I wonder?

The contents of this thread have been viewed over 70,000 times worldwide by the way . . . as this forum is not the only one on the net.

Its interest has stood the test of time. . . and with very little input . . . . ie pages and pages of non related chat and comments?

I do hope your paper does the same?

I was polite. I was courteous. I explained the realities of the world to you. Now I'm going to explain a few more.

You're apparently a very simplistic little person with very poor language skills. Beyond that, not only can you not take credit for the number of views this thread received due to the nature of the internet but you can't take credit for aping someone else's theory either.

But do have a good evening, do be a good little child, learn to play nice with others and remove your over-inflated head from your bottom.

Also, not only do you not understand how forums, thread views and crawlers work but you apparently can't tell the difference between a signature and a post.

But please, don't grow up too fast. You are moderately amusing.

EDITED TO ADDRESS YOUR SECOND REPLY: It seems your reading and comprehension are sorely lacking too. You proudly proclaimed how many views this thread has had. I pointed out three factors influencing that and further, that the majority of the discussion was simply between you and another member. This is old. Nothing to be bragging about. As for who you slagged off, nobody I know. But you did insult a poster's IQ in the post right above my initial one. On most forums you'd be warned or temporarily banned for that. Whether rules are enforced here or not, you're still a very rude little child.

Either way you already bore me. You've shown yourself incapable of mature interactions with others and you've demonstrated a tendency to infantile responses when called on it in a courteous manner.

I've no need to waste my time engaging you further. You're simply not worth it.

Edited by Winterwind

I was polite. I was courteous. I explained the realities of the world to you. Now I'm going to explain a few more.

You're apparently a very simplistic little person with very poor language skills. Beyond that, not only can you not take credit for the number of views this thread received due to the nature of the internet but you can't take credit for aping someone else's theory either.

But do have a good evening, do be a good little child, learn to play nice with others and remove your over-inflated head from your bottom.

Also, not only do you not understand how forums, thread views and crawlers work but you apparently can't tell the difference between a signature and a post.

But please, don't grow up too fast. You are moderately amusing.

You sir are a CASEBOOK member with a big ego problem.

Sickert and the Art of Conspiracy thread was removed from that site recently because its members could not handle it.

Thank god for the Unexplained Mysteries site . . . .and freedom of speech.

Oh . . . . and by the by.

Jackdaw does not ape anyone. All the images of Sickert's art you skim through ha ha in this thread?

he or she discovered alone......No one else!

Now go play with your toys liccle boy :-D

Edited by Jackdaw

You sir are a CASEBOOK member with a big ego problem.

Sickert and the Art of Conspiracy thread was removed from that site recently because its members could not handle it.

Thank god for the Unexplained Mysteries site . . . .and freedom of speech.

Oh . . . . and by the by.

Jackdaw does not ape anyone. All the images of Sickert's art you skim through ha ha in this thread?

he or she discovered alone......No one else!

Now go play with your toys liccle boy :-D

The cold and challenging Winterwind that blew in from the Casebook Jack the Ripper website has now frozen? and gone cold? and gone silent? Ha Ha

Hope he had a nice day in the playground :-D

Oh . . . .and by the by.

You questioned my intelligence and grammar?

Bet I would make your yankee ass go dizzy in a test of erudition.

The U S of A? . . . you dont even know who killed JFK never mind who JTR was?

You and your kind amuse me so so much :-D

Edited by Jackdaw

After the above brief interlude? which to myself appeared contrived and had an ulterior motive?

Maybe now I should carry on with the pics/images of art that go along way to proving a Conspiracy?

Or should I discuss the word JUWES; and what it meant; and the writing on the wall on the night of the double murder; . . .and why the Police washed it off?

JUWES meant JAMES? as in MAYBRICK?

Ha ha! I don't think so :-D

JACK THE RIPPER, THE ROYAL CONSPIRACY and the Art of WALTER SICKERT

post-10432-0-63775800-1333048743_thumb.j

So?

Riddle me this?

If the Royal Conspiracy was a hoax then why did Sickert allude so much to it within his paintings?

Albeit secreting images of JTR and victims etc etc etc?

e.g. -

Did he already know about the red neckerchief - ENNUIE portrait

Did he already know about the fact that ONLY modern day forensics have revealed that Mary Kelly may have been butchered by both a knife . . . and Machete? - LAZARUS breaks his fast portrait. . . etc etc and other images etc etc?

hmm??? what a clever man he was!

Edited by Jackdaw

HAPPY EASTER to UM! . . . . and to all who view Sickert's handywork . . . . . .come art?

Jackdaw :-D

• 3 weeks later...

After the above brief interlude? which to myself appeared contrived and had an ulterior motive?

Maybe now I should carry on with the pics/images of art that go along way to proving a Conspiracy?

Or should I discuss the word JUWES; and what it meant; and the writing on the wall on the night of the double murder; . . .and why the Police washed it off?

JUWES meant JAMES? as in MAYBRICK?

Ha ha! I don't think so :-D

" The Juwes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing"

The sentence was written in the plural - not aimed at one person . . . nor his fake diary! . . . nor his fake pocket watch!.

At the inquest following the night of the " double murder " the police could not decide how the word jews was spelt?

or how the sentence was exactly worded?

The coroner was not impressed. . . . ha ha

Maybe the art of Graphology could interpret the meaning of the word JEWS?

As it did with the victims surnames - SCKET

And the names of Jack the Ripper and Walter Sickert having the same number of letters, exactly the same vowels in exactly the same order etc etc etc

Edited by Jackdaw

Maybe the word in chalk upon the Goulston Street wall was spelt as -

JEWS

Now as for the "men" that won't be blamed?

The initials from the word JEWS represent-

WS - Walter Sickert

JS - James Stephen

JW - John Williams

E - Eddy - the wayward Prince

W - William ( Gull ) - Queen Victoria's physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to the portraits me thinks!

I may have stumbled across another unusual and revealing brushstroke this week.

I see nothing in your pictures

Hey! no probs coz sum don't and never will.

That's life . . . .or death itself?

The blind will oft see when they want to see!!

Why do you write with an olde english accent lol.

Why do you write with an olde english accent lol.

Perhaps he/she is just way too into this subject?

Perhaps he/she is just way too into this subject?

Perhaps he or she is?

Perhaps your powers of astuteness far exceed those of your visionary skills?

Perhaps I don't care if you personally can't see the images?

Perhaps I don't care as I am not judge and jury on the subject in hand?

But by the by . . . . . . . many thanks for your valued comments and input??? :-D

Edited by Jackdaw