Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Strange Purple Streaks of Light

stevemagegod

Okay guys lately whenever i look out the back of my window outside on the second story of my house i have been seeing these strange purple streaks of light shoot across the air. They are always about the same length, and go really fast. Sometimes theres multiples of these lights and other times there isn't. I have also noticed that i don't see them anywhere else other than at my house. I haven't even seen them at my buddies or other locations that i frequent.

I thought at first that these lights might be caused by the Moonlight outside however my theory was put to rest when i was still seeing these lights in pitch darkness when no moon light was visible and when there was a storm outside.

Does anyone have any idea of what i may be seeing outside my window?

Edited by stevemagegod

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevemagegod

• BettyTheYeti

• Rlyeh

• Equilax

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they look like shooting stars?

Kinda but they also have strange arcing patterns that i have seen to.

• 3 weeks later...

Are they only outside your window?

Where are you seeing these streaks? By this I mean are you seeing this up in the sky as in possible meteor showers or some other sky event? In your backyard like seeing fireflies or something else floating around? Moving around across the rooftops?

If only you are seeing them and then only from the window of your house, I would suggest there is a reflection from something in the room on the window pane.

Edited by libstaK