Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sucubbus caught on video attacking man

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

I found this video of a man who says he gets attacked by a succubus whilst he sleeps at night.  So, one night, he decided to leave a camera running in his bedroom to see if he could film it.

If you look carefully you can see an almost-invisible apparition moving on the bed whilst he supposedly gets attacked.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun, 09 September 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#2    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

I'd never heard of a Sucubbus before, so had to Google it. Wow! I can see the apparition you mentioned, but I can't decide if this is real or fake as I don't know enough about it. Thanks for enlightening me though!

#3    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

POPULAR

This odd and I am allowed post since it is adult sexual themes.
.. this video had more plot holes than a mini golf course.

1. Why pull the sheets if you aren't going to strip the victim.
2. Why does the video end so soon.
3.  When he was fighting the ghost, there no marks of pressure on his hands or tummy.
4. He is not arroused
The smoke can be replicated bywindows movie maker, sakarri had done a similar video

Edited by Brian Topp, 09 September 2012 - 06:32 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#4    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hmmm ....... well, I can't see the 'almost-invisible apparition' that the OP mentions. The pulling-the-sheet-off-the-bed trick is just too easily done by someone off-camera. I agree with all the points Brian Topp makes ^ ^ ^ .

What he could be experiencing is sleep apnoea, a condition which occasionally makes the sufferer stop breathing while they sleep. I suffer from this and it's very, very frightening to wake up and discover you're not breathing! Panic sets in very quickly, and as you gradually surface from sleep your brain can give you all sorts of explanations as to why you can't breathe ....... one of which can be that something(a 'succubus'), is sitting on your chest and preventing you from breathing. I would guess that that's what is going on in the video ....... he just thought it would add to the drama to have a friend off-camera pulling the sheet off!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,854 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:56 PM

It seems convenient that the whole bed isnt shown so it could easily be someone standing just out of frame pulling his covers off

#6    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,520 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 09 September 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Hmmm ....... well, I can't see the 'almost-invisible apparition' that the OP mentions. The pulling-the-sheet-off-the-bed trick is just too easily done by someone off-camera. I agree with all the points Brian Topp makes ^ ^ ^ .

What he could be experiencing is sleep apnoea, a condition which occasionally makes the sufferer stop breathing while they sleep. I suffer from this and it's very, very frightening to wake up and discover you're not breathing! Panic sets in very quickly, and as you gradually surface from sleep your brain can give you all sorts of explanations as to why you can't breathe ....... one of which can be that something(a 'succubus'), is sitting on your chest and preventing you from breathing. I would guess that that's what is going on in the video ....... he just thought it would add to the drama to have a friend off-camera pulling the sheet off!

i can see the entity, its looks translucent but barely visable. it comes from the right side, ends up on top of him and leaves going right. if your having trouble seeing it, look a the breathing apparatus box on the right. said entity is more noticable against the black box.

Edited by Ever Learning, 09 September 2012 - 07:19 PM.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#7    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:20 PM

Even if he were not acting, the poor guy has apnea. This messes with your sleep in all sorts of ways. I have seen much worse sleep attacks. The covers quite obviously are being pulled it always amazes me at the stupid things spirits do.  

Why on earth would a succubus care about messing with his sheets why would it pull them as oposed to fling them.

Scenario.. The guy has apnea and suffers from severe sleep problems that include sleep paralysis & hypnagogic Hullucinations. He tells people because they are very real, but no one believes him, so He stages a video to get people to listen.

Edited by Seeker79, 09 September 2012 - 07:23 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,069 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

2:29 his right fingers purposely straighten out to let go of the covers. Also after the "2:45" marker it looks as if he is just finishing his roll. It looks like he is still moving from it and he is in the same position. He just inserted 2:45 after he completed his shift. Can't hide the body tells.

Edited by Seeker79, 09 September 2012 - 07:40 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,933 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

POPULAR

A question for the girls...

If you were a female demon or supernatural being who appears in dreams,taking the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse would this guy be a target for you?

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#10    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

he sounds like my grandpa ,always seems like he is out of breath. but my grandpa suffered from a lung disease from smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day since the age of 12. so either this dude has a lung disease or he is just rly unhealthy.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#11    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,933 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

View Postnotoverrated, on 09 September 2012 - 08:42 PM, said:

he sounds like my grandpa ,always seems like he is out of breath. but my grandpa suffered from a lung disease from smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day since the age of 12. so either this dude has a lung disease or he is just rly unhealthy.

The bad health of the 'victim' could be attributed to the repeated visits of the Succubus, if you believe that sort of thing. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb, 09 September 2012 - 08:47 PM.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#12    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

the clincher is that his fists are not clenched. he is able physically to do so, yet his hands remain relaxed even when he is fighting the so called succubus.
oh please people, no more of this nonsense.

#13    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

View PostEver Learning, on 09 September 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

i can see the entity, its looks translucent but barely visable. it comes from the right side, ends up on top of him and leaves going right. if your having trouble seeing it, look a the breathing apparatus box on the right. said entity is more noticable against the black box.
Sorry, but I just don't see any of that.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#14    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

anyone here selling a bridge?

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#15    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,520 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 09 September 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

Sorry, but I just don't see any of that.
lol seriously, 2.42 keep an eye on black box, you will see translucent figure go over it.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users