Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Bigfoot an extraterrestrial visitor?

Still Waters

Is it possible the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch or by a number of different names all over the world is an inter-dimensional traveler? That's a theory now in play with both Bigfoot and UFO researchers, and one that played heavily into discussions at this weekend's Greater New England UFO Conference held in Leominster.

http://www.masslive....errestrial.html

Reading this was like having sensitive teeth and biting ice......deep breaths.....

Reading this was like having sensitive teeth and biting ice......deep breaths.....

• Like 1

Pfft, that guy got it all wrong.

Bigfoot (BF) is merely the remains of the evil race of men from Drint'illia that served the collation of Dark Mages during the War of Hastor's Spite, it was during the time Princess Serenity called out the last of the Echo Warriors and the Baron Knights (forgive the loose translation for as you are well aware Old Kntleenaen is notorious difficult to work with and I use Earth approximations where I could to preserve your sanity) of Black Manidar to serve as per personal guard as she infiltrated the floating fortress of Na'aali (some say it was built by Na'aali using vile magic which corrupted the very earth so entirely that the world itself vomited the rock up, expelling it away from its own beating molten metal heart so that the rank sorcery would not poison its being) which had been uncovered when the Seer Stone was added to the Gromentlon Gate removing the Hate Myst that had hidden the Na'aali for the last 480 years, this burning glory blinded the men of Drint'illia compelling them to think that hideous stone of putrid magic was a god of sorts, they built a temple to reach it, entering it and were wholly subsumed by it, incorporated into its machine face, twisted and warped so that their forms become monstrous and unhealthy al lin time for Princess Serenity to enter that wretched stone with her Honor Guard as the Rose Dreamers (whose deeds reverberate long through history when they engaged and defeated The Baaknir Troll of Thunder Fury Pass) where they stumbled lost int he unwholesome mysts, half consumed by real and imagined enemies they found hatred and loathing, turning upon themselves while battling the darkness and its many magical beasts, for weeks they sickened with pallid flesh untouched by the loving light of day all while drinking the dark waters that lubricate The Gromentlon Gate, which itself had been taken into that Hell Rock by the sheer and unrelenting force of its own evil, their supplies low, their numbers depleted by constant infighting as well as the external pressures of battle it was only after 5 weeks of supreme sacrifice that Juun the last living Baron Knight gave his own life to spare Princess Serenity from the Barb of Fallen Angels, the act was so moving that the warmth and joy drained out of her, tearing her body apart in a roaring fury that ate the heart of The Living Stone, shattering the Gromentlon Gate which displaced the Drint'illia through time-space, an act so traumatic it destroyed the last notions of their own humanity in the process, before it deposited them here, on Earth 2,217 years ago, where they wonder still, looking for the lost God that only exists as the old lingering remnants of a dream, that is fading quickly as the dawn spreads out over the sun-kissed land.

Or so I was able to work out from the last 4 months of translating these damnable texts I received from The Stranger.

Either way.

• Like 7

Ok, what has the paranormal got to do with bigfoot and UFO`s?

"Bigfoot hunters are reporting run ins with what is known as the orange orbs."

jeeze, bring this one on please!!!

Before they start trying to make a connection with bigfoot and inter-dimensional travelling, they should prove one exists and the other is possible.

"But, are mysterious orbs transporter beams for Sasquatch? "

http://www.masslive.com/news/worcester/index.ssf/2015/10/is_bigfoot_an_extraterrestrial.html

So bigfoot is now an alien travelling here through an orb transporter? these theories just get better with their wild imaginations, this theories is bordering on the edge of desperation to find something. But something has come out of all this which is worth printing on your t.shirt:

Team Squatchachusetts

I like it, it has a ring to it once you learn how to pronounce it.

• Like 2

Pfft, that guy got it all wrong.

Bigfoot (BF) is merely the remains of the evil race of men from Drint'illia that served the collation of Dark Mages during the War of Hastor's Spite, it was during the time Princess Serenity called out the last of the Echo Warriors and the Baron Knights (forgive the loose translation for as you are well aware Old Kntleenaen is notorious difficult to work with and I use Earth approximations where I could to preserve your sanity) of Black Manidar to serve as per personal guard as she infiltrated the floating fortress of Na'aali (some say it was built by Na'aali using vile magic which corrupted the very earth so entirely that the world itself vomited the rock up, expelling it away from its own beating molten metal heart so that the rank sorcery would not poison its being) which had been uncovered when the Seer Stone was added to the Gromentlon Gate removing the Hate Myst that had hidden the Na'aali for the last 480 years, this burning glory blinded the men of Drint'illia compelling them to think that hideous stone of putrid magic was a god of sorts, they built a temple to reach it, entering it and were wholly subsumed by it, incorporated into its machine face, twisted and warped so that their forms become monstrous and unhealthy al lin time for Princess Serenity to enter that wretched stone with her Honor Guard as the Rose Dreamers (whose deeds reverberate long through history when they engaged and defeated The Baaknir Troll of Thunder Fury Pass) where they stumbled lost int he unwholesome mysts, half consumed by real and imagined enemies they found hatred and loathing, turning upon themselves while battling the darkness and its many magical beasts, for weeks they sickened with pallid flesh untouched by the loving light of day all while drinking the dark waters that lubricate The Gromentlon Gate, which itself had been taken into that Hell Rock by the sheer and unrelenting force of its own evil, their supplies low, their numbers depleted by constant infighting as well as the external pressures of battle it was only after 5 weeks of supreme sacrifice that Juun the last living Baron Knight gave his own life to spare Princess Serenity from the Barb of Fallen Angels, the act was so moving that the warmth and joy drained out of her, tearing her body apart in a roaring fury that ate the heart of The Living Stone, shattering the Gromentlon Gate which displaced the Drint'illia through time-space, an act so traumatic it destroyed the last notions of their own humanity in the process, before it deposited them here, on Earth 2,217 years ago, where they wonder still, looking for the lost God that only exists as the old lingering remnants of a dream, that is fading quickly as the dawn spreads out over the sun-kissed land.

Or so I was able to work out from the last 4 months of translating these damnable texts I received from The Stranger.

Either way.

Well, you made that sound easy to understand. :tu:

Ok folks, move on, bubblykiss has cleared this one up in one long sentence.

• Like 2

The title of this sounds like one of Acute's updates.

• Like 4

Don't know about orange orbs but I have for some time now, gave consideration to BF being an interdimensional being.

Interesting how the BF and deer tracks both ended suddenly and in the same place, after the BF snatched up the deer, or so it appeared.

And FreeToRoam, I don't recognize you ever since you shed your skeleton lol

• Like 1

Don't know about orange orbs but I have for some time now, gave consideration to BF being an interdimensional being.

Interesting how the BF and deer tracks both ended suddenly and in the same place, after the BF snatched up the deer, or so it appeared.

And FreeToRoam, I don't recognize you ever since you shed your skeleton lol

Y'know, that's kind of one of the things I've sometimes wondered, I know people will laugh at the idea of "interdimensional" (all together now, There's no proof), but one thing I have sometimes idly speculated about is whether all sorts of phenomena - cryptoids like Bigfoot, ghosts, even some UFOs - might all be manifestations of the same sort of phenomenon, and that, just like with the visible spectrum and sound and so on, there's a spectrum of what we can see or hear, but there's much more beyond that that we can't, whether it might be the same with what we like to call "reality", and there might be other forms of intellugence that exist alongside us and all around us, but we simply can't perceive them apart from momentary flashes every now and then, which perhaps some people can see easier than others, and it's these flashes, when they flicker into the spectrum of reality that we can see, that give rise to sightings of cryptics and faeries and UFOs and will of the Whisps and what have you.

There we are, that was deep wasn't it. Now obviously the word "woo woo" will very shortly follow. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

You could add to that other mystery animals, like mystery big cats. Undeniably real; footprints and other physical evidence, but literally you can blink and they disappear and it seems impossible for them to have gone without anyone noticing.

Norbert, I have had the same thoughts but wanted to keep in line with the thread - BigFoot. But yes, when I started realizing that the bird known as Thunderbird had sudden appearences and disappearences like BigFoot, I really started thinking about portals in/around planet earth that MANY creatures know how to use. Mothman is another one. When I first heard about it, I said, HOW, just HOW can this be true?

Then I watched the one hour special on that incident that happened back in the day and I then started to feel that those people aren't lying, or so I think, so now we have yet another creature that makes very occasional appearances/disappearances in a familiar locale. What can I say?

I think that this is rather silly. Sasquatch, if real, is just an undiscovered ape. Nothing crazy or magical or interdimensional about it.

• Like 1

I think that this is rather silly. Sasquatch, if real, is just an undiscovered ape. Nothing crazy or magical or interdimensional about it.

You think it's more likely that a very large species of ape (larger than the Gorilla) might have escaped discovery anywhere in the USA for hundreds of years?

You think it's more likely that a very large species of ape (larger than the Gorilla) might have escaped discovery anywhere in the USA for hundreds of years?

Ehh, not sure about 'merica, but Canada, yes. But I don't think either option are particularly likely.

Has anyone else here read Nick Redfern's Three Men Seeking Monsters? The claim there is that Bigfoot, mystery cats, aliens, whatever, are all basically demons that feed off fear. Kind of in line with Norbert's thought, except they are actively malevolent. It's a good book, but I wouldn't recommend it as a serious research tool.

Is it possible the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch or by a number of different names all over the world is an inter-dimensional traveler?

Why not? Such options are only limited by the imagination.

We do know by now, what it isn't...

Is it possible the creature known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch or by a number of different names all over the world is an inter-dimensional traveler? That's a theory now in play with both Bigfoot and UFO researchers, and one that played heavily into discussions at this weekend's Greater New England UFO Conference held in Leominster.

http://www.masslive....errestrial.html

Nothing new about that theory. I first encountered it in John Keel's The Eighth Tower, published in 1977.

I'll agree there are people with big feet since I had a mate we used to call foot foot. But there are lots of people with big feet gorilla outfits and cameras. The truth is out there so keep checking people who have big feet and large closets hiding fury suites.

• Like 1

Is Bigfoot an extraterrestrial visitor?

First, finally find a real bigfoot, which hasn't happened yet, then determine where he is from, which will be easy at that point.

• Like 2

Apparently they're from mars.

• Like 1

I suppose the lack of a body is generating this line of thought. Of course another possibility is bigfoot does not exist.

• Like 2

Nothing new about that theory. I first encountered it in John Keel's The Eighth Tower, published in 1977.

And I've got a 1980 repro of Gold Key Comic's "UFO Flying Saucers" from 1970 that features it. There's also a chapter in Slate and Berry's "Bigfoot" from 1976 on the subject, and in Bartholomew's "Monsters of the North Woods", 1992.

Interdimensional being, demon, spiritual guide, alien, future people, it's all ok, because bigfoot is real to me dammit! leave bigfoot alone!

• Like 1

And I've got a 1980 repro of Gold Key Comic's "UFO Flying Saucers" from 1970 that features it. There's also a chapter in Slate and Berry's "Bigfoot" from 1976 on the subject, and in Bartholomew's "Monsters of the North Woods", 1992.

Oh yes. It was a science fiction concept, first. Gregory Benford used it in passing in his book, In The Ocean Of Night. I saw it used in several ACG Comics in the '60s, too.

Oh yes. It was a science fiction concept, first. Gregory Benford used it in passing in his book, In The Ocean Of Night. I saw it used in several ACG Comics in the '60s, too.

And to tack on, *some* American indigenous peoples also believe BF to be interdimensional, and others believe it be a shapeshifter. Interesting.

And from my persepctive, if BF canot possess some such exotic way to evade humans, then I - for one, would not believe BF could exist.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps