Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Unidentified Entity Sighting

entity aliens ufos shadow

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,143 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

View Postthe.truth.is.out.there.x, on 15 June 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

I had stopped the car, cause it ran out in front of us, so I was able to get a better look at it

You sure about that?

I was driving on the highway with my sister, and we saw something run across the highway up ahead. It was over 6 ft tall and was dark, and at first I thought it was a person, but it ran too quickly and had an abscence of clothing or facial features.We pulled off the road, but the figure was nowhere in sight, it had taken off into the woods.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:12 PM

View Postthe.truth.is.out.there.x, on 15 June 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

Because I live around a UFO hotspot, there have been multiple sightings recently where I live, and since I was positive it was neither animal or human, I am wondering if anyone with more experience in encounters could tell me if what I saw really was extraterrestrial.
how are you positive? you did not see it when you pulled over. you merely saw it up ahead of you  while you were a distance away in your vehicle.

Also tagged with entity, aliens, ufos, shadow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users