Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

'Mary' told to wear helmet for nativity play

helmet nativity play mary donkey libby doorman

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,151 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:24 AM

if they also get swords I'm perfectly ok with that

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#17    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,025 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:25 AM

When did it become government's sole responsibility to Protect people? Government's' responsibility to protect people should be, reasonably, from outside threats, but why do Governments always insist that people should not be allowed to do things for their own safety? it's nothing to do with you, government, go away.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#18    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,151 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:27 AM

its protecting a child from possible injury at the hands of neglectful parents,

does that count?

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#19    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,025 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

If Governments really did want seriously to protect people, they'd make the qualifications for being able to drive a car much, much more stringent and much more stringently enforced. They're not interested in protecting people, it's all about Governments (at all levels, from Central Government down to local councils) wanting to be able to enforce laws and regulations over people. That's all these petty "health & Safety" laws ever are.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#20    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,917 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

Addendum: could be  a reaction to the litigation culture in recent times. No question, this has had its effect on organisations unable to financially absorb the costs of potential lawssuits.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users