Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

US to have Russian troops in US streets

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#1    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:25 PM

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices.
In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

The use of foreign troops or other officials in a law enforcement capacity providing “security” inside the United States is illegal under Posse Comitatus. Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve acknowledged last year that it is against federal law to use US troops to conduct police patrols, despite the fact that such occurrences are becoming increasingly common. The use of foreign troops is an even more clear cut violation of Posse Comitatus.

Last year we reported on how Russian troops were invited to the US as part of a Fort Carson, Colorado drill focused around anti-terror training. Aside from learning how to target terrorists in America, the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

As Mac Slavo writes, “Rumors have circulated for years about the possibility of foreign troops being deployed on U.S. soil in the event of a widespread declaration of a national emergency. For quite some time there have been anecdotal reports to support the claim that the U.N., Russia and other nations would be used in a policing capacity should some critical event befall our nation.”

“The fear should such a scenario take place has been that these soldiers would act under the banner of their own flags, ignoring the fundamental protections afforded to our citizens, leaving Americans under the jurisdiction of people who don’t speak our language or respect our fundamental rights to self defense, to be secure in our homes, and to be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law.”

Concerns about foreign troops being used on US soil have lingered ever since the release of State Department Publication 7277, which is a blueprint for the harmonization of US and Russian forces under a framework of United Nations-led global government.

http://www.infowars....y-at-us-events/

Oh hell no. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that its illegal. Not that that seems to stop anything from this government anymore.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#2    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,625 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

infowars?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#3    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 9,799 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Having gone though a disaster, anybody with a cold bottle of water is my friend.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#4    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,100 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Ah, another UN/New World Order paranoia story?

Last year we reported on how Russian troops were invited to the US as part of a Fort Carson, Colorado drill focused around anti-terror training. Aside from learning how to target terrorists in America, the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.
What a scandal that they should be on cordial terms with the Russkies! Reconstruct the Berlin wall immediately!

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 01 July 2013 - 05:50 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#5    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,112 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

russian troops?? lol you mean those 18years old kids who don't want to be there in a first place? that got drafted, and can't wait to get out??  i would worry more about them escaping than securing anything.

it'll be an opportunity to trade civilian clothing for their ak's

Edited by aztek, 01 July 2013 - 05:48 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#6    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 01 July 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

infowars?

Thats one link. Infowars and a very small handful of other media sources is all I listen to anymore. Main stream on any subject of importance just makes me want to puke with thier lies. For example, it seems so far no main stream American outlet seems to even find this story worth reporting, like they are in Russia. How the hell can that be?

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 01 July 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

The shock!

The horror!

Cats and dogs living together!!!!

Next thing you know, Wal-Mart will drop Paula Deen and the damned gays will want to get married.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 01 July 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices.
In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

The use of foreign troops or other officials in a law enforcement capacity providing “security” inside the United States is illegal under Posse Comitatus. Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve acknowledged last year that it is against federal law to use US troops to conduct police patrols, despite the fact that such occurrences are becoming increasingly common. The use of foreign troops is an even more clear cut violation of Posse Comitatus.
As Mac Slavo writes, “Rumors have circulated for years about the possibility of foreign troops being deployed on U.S. soil in the event of a widespread declaration of a national emergency. For quite some time there have been anecdotal reports to support the claim that the U.N., Russia and other nations would be used in a policing capacity should some critical event befall our nation.”
“The fear should such a scenario take place has been that these soldiers would act under the banner of their own flags, ignoring the fundamental protections afforded to our citizens, leaving Americans under the jurisdiction of people who don’t speak our language or respect our fundamental rights to self defense, to be secure in our homes, and to be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law.”
Concerns about foreign troops being used on US soil have lingered ever since the release of State Department Publication 7277, which is a blueprint for the harmonization of US and Russian forces under a framework of United Nations-led global government.

http://www.infowars....y-at-us-events/

Oh hell no. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that its illegal. Not that that seems to stop anything from this government anymore.

I honestly don't see how they can get away with something like this, but I've been wrong before....

#9    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 01 July 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Ah, another UN/New World Order paranoia story?

What a scandal that they should be on cordial terms with the Russkies! Reconstruct the Berlin wall immediately!

How sad that folks like yourself care nothing for the rule of law in this country. Its unlawful for US troops to do what we are going to be asking this foriegn country to do

#10    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostRafterman, on 01 July 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

[left]

The shock!

The horror!

Cats and dogs living together!!!!

Next thing you know, Wal-Mart will drop Paula Deen and the damned gays will want to get married.

Are you really putting this on par with a civil rights issue?

You folks are really comfortable with a foriegn troop feeling up you wife to enter a football game? It wasnt bad enough that Americans are looking for AlCIAda in your wifes bra?

#11    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostKowalski, on 01 July 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

I honestly don't see how they can get away with something like this, but I've been wrong before....

Oh they can get away with litteraly anything. They spy on every single one of us, and the best question the idiots in this country can come up with is whether or not the guy who exposed it is a terrorist for doing it.

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 01 July 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

You folks are really comfortable with a foriegn troop feeling up you wife to enter a football game? It wasnt bad enough that Americans are looking for AlCIAda in your wifes bra?

My wife would probably like it - she has a thing for accents.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 01 July 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

If some perv tries to "feel me up" in the interests of "national security" I'm going to punch them in the face....I'm not hiding any terrorists in my underwear.

#14    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 01 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Having gone though a disaster, anybody with a cold bottle of water is my friend.

Yea? How do you feel about a foriegn troop grouping your mom at a check point?

#15    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,915 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostRafterman, on 01 July 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

My wife would probably like it - she has a thing for accents.

How about your mom? Or say if you had a 3 year old daughter. Or a daughter at any age.

edit to add- nevermind, I dont want to know

Edited by preacherman76, 01 July 2013 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users