Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did Illuminati Down The Titanic, Twin Towers?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,363 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Actually... if you want to get down to "The Truth™" of it... The Titanic never actually sank. It was spirited away to a secret hidden port in the fjords of Finland where all the passengers and crew were either executed or bought off for their silence (with new identities, etc) or to play "survivors", and the ship's steel and wood was scrapped to feed the world's insatiable need for paperclips, bulldog clips, paper umbrellas and strike anywhere match sticks (you just can't imagine the mark up on those little guys).

The footage of the "Titanic" was actually filmed using highly detailed miniatures in NASA's underwater training facility, the very same tank that later gained fame (infamy...?) as the inspiration for the alleged "Space Walk" that the Chinese faked 3 or 4 years ago (although the use of superfluid helium to simulate weightlessness was purely a Chinese invention).... :yes:

:whistle:

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan
"I'm tired of ignorance held up as inspiration, where vicious anti-intellectualism is considered a positive trait, and where uninformed opinion is displayed as fact." - Phil Plait
"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." - H. L. Mencken

#17    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

I found it interesting how 50 years after the sinking they built a replica of the Titanic and then sank in the exact location to fool future explorers from finding out the truth.

Thats how sneaky them damn Illuminati are though I tell you.

#18    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:28 AM

Sweetpumper, on 28 January 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

It was a remote controlled iceberg.
Just like the passenger jets were flown into the Twin Towers, the Titanic was intentionally steered into the ice burg:/ It was a suicide mission by the Captain of the ship. He knew what was going to happen, which is why he drank himself silly the time of impact. You have to ask yourself a question. Why would an intelligent sea captain be so negligent in steering the grandest ship ever seen? His negligence was intentional. Why would he do this? Well maybe the ultimatum to Captain was greater than himself. The Illuminati have their ways

#19    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

The captain turned the ship over to the cook for the evening so he could steal some hamhocks from the kitchen and get boozed up with some C deck hookers. The cook thinking he had spotted land tried to dock at the iceberg for a resupply of vodka.

It was all just a big misunderstanding.

#20    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Tiggs, on 28 January 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Does "as far as it is possible to do so, these two wonderful vessels are designed to be unsinkable" count?
"Busted"...

Good find Tiggs, one could argue the semantics of "designed to be unsinkable", and "virtually unsinkable" amd that White Star claimed it was unsinkable (after it had sunk  :w00t: ), but no point really.

#21    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,475 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

There is of course a fairly persistent CT that it was the Olympic that sank, not the Titannic. Olympic (the Sister ship) had sustained severe damage and was uninsured, and White Star could not afford the huge drain on its costs - therefore, the Olympic was dressed in Titannic clothing and set sail deliberately into an Ice Field. where the earlier damage would ensure it sinking and the Insurance claimed as if it was the Titannic.

Titannic continued in Service as the Olympic.

hard one to believe necause of the number of people that would have to be involved. Dont believe it myself by the way

#22    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,204 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

keithisco, on 30 January 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

There is of course a fairly persistent CT that it was the Olympic that sank, not the Titannic. Olympic (the Sister ship) had sustained severe damage and was uninsured, and White Star could not afford the huge drain on its costs - therefore, the Olympic was dressed in Titannic clothing and set sail deliberately into an Ice Field. where the earlier damage would ensure it sinking and the Insurance claimed as if it was the Titannic.

Titannic continued in Service as the Olympic.

hard one to believe necause of the number of people that would have to be involved. Dont believe it myself by the way

I'm glad that you don't believe in that theory. I believe that the 'sister ships' were triplets. They were the Olympic (the accident prone one - which never sank, scrapped in 1935), the Titanic (the disastrous one - sank 1912, maiden voyage) and the Britannic (which also sank, struck a mine in 1916).

Have a read about Violet Jessop. :)

http://en.wikipedia....i/Violet_Jessop

#23    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

Corp, on 28 January 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

The Illuminati control iceburgs now? Man they're sounding more and more like the right team to back. They've got all the cool toys.

It was the predecessor to HARP.  Real cool looking contraption - kind of Sherlock Holmes meets Steam Punk.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#24    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

I start a theory to find another, I knew there was something fishy about thee Titanic

#25    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

It's amazing that the story of the Titanic was written about before it happened. In 1898, 'The Wreck Of The Titan, Or Futility' was written with very similar events that occurred with the Titanic.

#26    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Ok now i keep hearing this nwo or iluminati crap...

Please enlighten me... Who are they? Where are they located?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#27    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Firestone66, on 31 January 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

It's amazing that the story of the Titanic was written about before it happened. In 1898, 'The Wreck Of The Titan, Or Futility' was written with very similar events that occurred with the Titanic.
Cause eerie coincidences never happen. GASP! What is this?! The moon and the sun, from the Earth, appear to be the same size?! This is why we get the total solar eclipses we do now! Any smaller or bigger it'd ruin the eclipse, no corona, nothing flashy, just darkness or the sun's edges would keep the corona from showing.

So, did the Illuminati move the moon to make it appear the same size as the sun from the Earth? Or can we admit creepy coincidences happen? Or CONSPIRACIES EVERYWHERE MAN?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#28    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Even thought the book was completely different to the Titanic

#29    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

Except you're looking at it with a 2013 lens.  Such shipwrecks are quite rare and unusual now, but in the early 20th century that was the only mode of international travel and if you were going to write about a travel disaster, that was what you wrote about.

Trying to draw the connection between the sinking and the book would be like saying a plane crash that took place in 2013 was somehow predicted by the story of a plane crash written about in a 1998 book.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#30    Chooky88

Chooky88

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Captain EJ Smith and his pride sunk the Titanic. The subsequent disaster is well documented but not relevant to the actual collision. Islamist Terrorists destroyed the twin towers. Also well documented and admissions from the bad guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users