Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

666 Winning lottery numbers on Easter

stevemagegod

So today before i went to work i turned on the TV and the news was on. They were talking something about Fort Hood and i happened to notice that the winning Lotto Numbers on the Bottom of the Screen were 66, 67 or 6667. I was thinking wtf really on ******* Easter? I usually don't pay much attention to lotto numbers but this segment caught my eye. What do you guys think? I thought it was pretty weird.

11119507_10206481421505223_7923387724164620873_n.jpg?oh=b44687a9b341b42af45a28b3e7ee50af&oe=55B51916

Edited by stevemagegod

Cut to the chase, tell me more about that delicious monkey in the photograph.

• Like 4

The number of the beast's actually 616 ...

Cut to the chase, tell me more about that delicious monkey in the photograph.

Something about the Zoo

Did the monkey have the winning number?

Is there a monkey millionaire now?

Have we entered such a magical time in our existence?

• Like 1

APES!!!! GORILLAS ARE APES!!!!

Aww look at the cute monkey :)

• Like 2

what is that monkey eating?

it looks like there might be an overturned Easter basket by his butt, perhaps he's eating a chocolate bunny

BEST - Ron

• Like 1

APES!!!! GORILLAS ARE APES!!!!

Listen my dinner table has no discrimination. All primates are equally tasty when grilled with teriyaki, whole heads of garlic, rosemary, olive oil, orange zest, honey, salt, fresh ground pepper and my secret mix of herbs and spices called Monkey Enhancer, available for a limited time at Druthers and Pimpletooth market down by Nosegrey Way along the Simpering River in the Roan Valley.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 5

Apart from anything else, given that when they list the drawn numbers they are shown in sequence, then the chances of 66 being followed by another number in the 60's is not exactly staggering...

Then you would need to add in *all* the lottery draws around the planet, and add that into any calculations - the fact is that you just happened to be in the region of this draw. One would need to look at every single draw and work it out properly. I'd say the likelihood of there NOT being a 6 .. 6 .. 6 combination when you do that is likely quite small..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Apart from anything else, given that when they list the drawn numbers they are shown in sequence, then the chances of 66 being followed by another number in the 60's is not exactly staggering...

Then you would need to add in *all* the lottery draws around the planet, and add that into any calculations - the fact is that you just happened to be in the region of this draw. One would need to look at every single draw and work it out properly. I'd say the likelihood of there NOT being a 6 .. 6 .. 6 combination when you do that is likely quite small..

Yeah, but it's a monkey, right?

Edit: Monkey! :yes:

Edited by Likely Guy

Listen my dinner table has no discrimination. All primates are equally tasty when grilled with teriyaki, whole heads of garlic, rosemary, olive oil, orange zest, honey, salt, fresh ground pepper and my secret mix of herbs and spices called Monkey Enhancer, available for a limited time at Druthers and Pimpletooth market down by Nosegrey Way along the Simpering River in the Roan Valley.

Ape enhancer. Ape enhancer!

• Like 1

Yeah, but it's a monkey, right?

Edit: Monkey! :yes:

You'll get yours you filthy camel...

On tipic, there's nothing strange about those numbers.

• Like 1

Ape enhancer. Ape enhancer!

Listen, you wanna pay to relabel 3k units already on shelves with 17k more at the factory, be my guest.

And something tells me you may like my Simian Simmer Sauce Number Seven, it has the robust taste of apples and ghost peppers stewed in vinegar'd apples.

• Like 2

Listen, you wanna pay to relabel 3k units already on shelves with 17k more at the factory, be my guest.

And something tells me you may like my Simian Simmer Sauce Number Seven, it has the robust taste of apples and ghost peppers stewed in vinegar'd apples.

Mmmm... ghost peppers

The number of the beast's actually 616 ...

Thats right. But if you add together the previous 59 as 14 then 5 and take that away from the 666 you get 661, now reverse the last two numbers .... take away the number you first thought of and .... ................

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 3

Numbers are a human concept! And anything that has a specific number attributed to it was done so by us!

Nah ! Numbers exist with their own energy and own formation and principles right through nature without any human attributions.

I think I posted an article about that somewhere here.

• Like 1

Nah ! Numbers exist with their own energy and own formation and principles right through nature without any human attributions.

I think I posted an article about that somewhere here.

Was that you in the Conspiracy Forum lately?

Trusting math from that guy in the picture is tricky, because you have to multiply everything by 7.

Um, it's 66, comma, 67, the comma separating them indicates that they're two separate numbers. :mellow:

• Like 1

Yes, you are right suspecting that the odds are not heavily against such a circumstance. It is computable, but some funny occurrences, especially those thought up by "the entity" are difficult or even impossible to enumerate.

For example, This year Easter Sunday fell on the 95th day of the year. That would form three fives at the end of each time data segment: 95, April 5, 2015. You can compute the probability of three identical digits appearing in various Easter Sunday dates. However, imagine a situation where the 5, which follows April takes off, because it's not glued to "April" like it is in the case of 95 and 2015. Now the question is: Where did that 5 go?

Let's give it a shot. Since Easter Sunday is a big deal holiday for those who adhere to Christianity, that missing 5 would likely go visit someone whose name is similar to word "Christianity." Like, "Hi Chris, I'm Five. Can I come in?"

There are too many folks to consider though, but since the holiday is special, those candidates should do something special as well. Let's check on Cristiano. I mean Cristiano Ronaldo:

http://edition.cnn.c...real-barcelona/

Bingo!

What the... Do I see right? Aah, you heretic! Fly Emirates? Don't you have a jersey that says Fly the Holy Vatican Airlines?

That "555", I mean 666 in disguise, seems to have a peculiar sense of humor...

So what is the probability that the devil helped Cristiano in that match against Granada?

Edited by dornier

Makes me wonder if anyone had a cow over that. At work, when the change comes up $6.66, and that happens a lot, there have been a few devout individuals who end up buying something little to add to their purchase to change that change figure.

Did the monkey have the winning number?

Is there a monkey millionaire now?

Have we entered such a magical time in our existence?

Quit monkeying around and get back to the topic!!!! :D:devil::D

Sorry, what was the topic?