Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ghost pic? prove , just taken !

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 2,959 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 04 March 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

Attachment 23399_609955145684838_1877932614_n.jpgAttachment 482493_609943599019326_751158532_n.jpgmy cousin his new house.. took a picture an hour ago  ..after that he cleaned up ! 2nd picture he just take ! but nothing on it , only his own reflection ,

if that is not a ghost then i dont know what it is ! ah

looking at exif date stamp of when the photo was taken,
it says the date is
2012:01:25 03:41:57

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#32    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions~
    Edgar Cayce

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 05 March 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

it says the date is

What creates the 'exif date stamp'?  Is that info embedded from the camera using the camera's date and time?

#33    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,448 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

I see the reflection in the glass of the person taking the photo. Second photo the reflection is not as clear as he is not standing in the same position.
No ghost, just a reflection.

Always skeptical when someone takes a photo of ....well.....nothing really. Why did he take a photo of his kitchen, it does not look like a before and after refurbishment?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#34    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,827 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 04 March 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

the 2nd picture .. on the left ! there is that dark figure !
Oh I see it now.  Very dark hazy silhouette of head and torsos in front of the thing that had the yellow towel over it in the first pic.  Interesting.

#35    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 05 March 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

it says the date is
When I save those pics and examine them, I'm not getting any useful EXIF data from them at all.

To the OP, any chance of getting the *original* pictures?  We always get pictures here after they have been resized downward *a lot* from the original camera files and also compressed to hell.

You can host them for free at imageshack.us

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#36    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 05 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

I see the reflection in the glass of the person taking the photo. Second photo the reflection is not as clear as he is not standing in the same position.
No ghost, just a reflection.
The 'ghost' is not a reflection.  It's in *front* of the object that can be seen in both photos that is in front of the window (the brown wooden thing with the vertical white stripe on either side).

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#37    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

I can't really make much of the 2nd photo, just a blur really...

What these photo's do clear up though is where your username came from.  ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#38    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

when you adjust the first pic you see kid standing outside .. doesn't look like ghost
and second one in kitchen also when adjusting you'd the character soloman kane or some one like him :D
i have no idea what solomon kane doing in kitchen

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#39    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

I seriously don't know how people spot things like this in pics!  If that was my photo I wouldn't have even looked twice at either of those pics.  Maybe I have missed loads of "ghosts" on pics I have taken?!?!

#40    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Edgar Cayce

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 07 March 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

I seriously don't know how people spot things like this in pics!  If that was my photo I wouldn't have even looked twice at either of those pics.  Maybe I have missed loads of "ghosts" on pics I have taken?!?!

It's interesting to go through old family photos and see what's there.  You may find something unusual that no one noticed before.

I've found some anomolies in our old photos.  Someday I'll scan them and post them on this forum to see what everyone thinks.

Meanwhile, here are some examples of weird photos that were overlooked and later discovered to contain something 'odd'.

http://paranormal.ab...he-Bathroom.htm

http://paranormal.ab...dpa-s-Ghost.htm

http://paranormal.ab...g-Day-Ghost.htm

#41    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postauramyst, on 05 March 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

What creates the 'exif date stamp'?  Is that info embedded from the camera using the camera's date and time?
EXIF data is data appended to the image by your camera.  It records not only the date and time, but can record the camera make and model and the settings when a picture was taken - whether the flash was used, the aperture setting, exposure time, focal length, etc.  and what software was used (if any) to edit the photograph.

Unfortunately, during the process of cropping and resizing photos (depending on how it is done), this data can get lost.  But it's nice to have if you want to examine a photo properly.

Edited by Archimedes, 07 March 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#42    auramyst

auramyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Edgar Cayce

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 07 March 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

EXIF data is data appended to the image by your camera.  It records not only the date and time, but can record the camera make and model and the settings when a picture was taken - whether the flash was used, the aperture setting, exposure time, focal length, etc.  and what software was used (if any) to edit the photograph.

Unfortunately, during the process of cropping and resizing photos (depending on how it is done), this data can get lost.  But it's nice to have if you want to examine a photo properly.

Thank you for the explanation! :)

#43    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

If that's a ghost, i'm a Christian. lol

#44    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,850 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

To me, it just looks like someone walking across the room from left to right.

It's taken at night in indoor light with no flash therefore a longer exposure was probably necessary.  A person walking could easily cause that kind of blur in an 1/8 second or similar exposure as opposed to typical daylight or flash lit exposures of far shorter times.

You can even make out a head and shoulders and face.  Here's a zoom in with the brightness and exposure increased.

Posted Image

#45    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,861 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh oh ... they found Uncle Fester

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users