- Forck family was flying from Missouri to Orlando, Florida for vacation
- Three-year-old daughter, Lucy, was detained for further testing ahead of family's February 8 flight
- Stuffed animal 'Lamby' was confiscated
- Lucy suffers from spinal bifida and is in a wheelchair
- TSA later admitted girl should never have been threatened with patdown
The parents of a toddler with spinal bifida are outraged after TSA officials forced their daughter to undergo a series of additional security measures ahead of their flight to Disney World.
Nathan and Annie Forck were flying out of their home state of Missouri on a February 8 flight bound for Orlando, Florida with their wheelchair-bound daughter Lucy and their two other children.
Mrs Forck took a six-minute video detailing their toddler’s cries as she said through tears that she didn’t want to go to Disney World anymore, and is claiming the TSA discriminates against people who use mobility devices.
Edited by OverSword, 21 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.