Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

Stop Alien Abductions

alien abductions

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31    ErolPhoenix

ErolPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 18 February 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

How exactly do your 'guides' stop abductions?  How do spirits stop a physical event?

Spirit Guides and Angels ARE REAL SOLID BEINGS but just on another vibration...They are able to interact on the same level as the ET's..The ET's are telepathic and so the Guides
can communicate with them..On that level they ARE able to intercede for you if you ask them. They cannot intercede if they are not asked due to the law of free will...But they can due
to the laws that govern these things intercede on your behalf and block these beings..These ET beings must comply once the Guides are involved as the 'Powers That Be' will physically intervene and stop the ET's from interfering with you..These 'Powers That Be' are other 'Spiritual Forces' that have the policing power and the means to employ it once you have asked
the right channels for assistance...Beings that belong to 'The Spiritual Hierarchy'..The Galactic Federation Of Light' and 'Other' 'Spiritual Beings' from other worlds and other dimensions that are more powerful than the ET's that belonging to the Darkness abuse human beings...

#32    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Why do the spirit guys need permission (because of free will), but the ET's don't?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#33    ErolPhoenix

ErolPhoenix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 18 February 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

I have asked something similar, i hope he comes back to answer.

Also many of the 'abductions' are 'Astral Abductions' that is the ET's responsible are taking your 'Spirit Body' or 'Energy Body' onto their ships without permission of the owners..So especially in these cases the Guides and Angels are in the perfect position to block them for you..Yes people are being abducted 'physically' but the majority of the time it is an 'Astral Body Abduction'..But of course many people are not aware of this and believe that they have been abducted physically..The 'Astral' or 'Energy' body is an exact duplicate of your physical body and so those who are not aware of even having an 'Astral' body believe it to be a physical event...

#34    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostErolPhoenix, on 19 February 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

Spirit Guides and Angels ARE REAL SOLID BEINGS but just on another vibration...

Is that what people feel when they're anally probed?

#35    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostErolPhoenix, on 19 February 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Also many of the 'abductions' are 'Astral Abductions' that is the ET's responsible are taking your 'Spirit Body' or 'Energy Body' onto their ships without permission of the owners..So especially in these cases the Guides and Angels are in the perfect position to block them for you..Yes people are being abducted 'physically' but the majority of the time it is an 'Astral Body Abduction'..But of course many people are not aware of this and believe that they have been abducted physically..The 'Astral' or 'Energy' body is an exact duplicate of your physical body and so those who are not aware of even having an 'Astral' body believe it to be a physical event...
So ET`s are able to take your "spirit/energy body" but can be blocked by guides/angels? Apart form inside the head, where do these guides and angels come from and do none of these alleged abductees have any say over their own bodies or minds?

Have you watched the Penn and Teller video and if so, what is your reaction to that?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#36    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postscowl, on 19 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

Is that what people feel when they're anally probed?
Tut tut. it seems they are not probed anally, but are probed with anal beads up their nostrils.  (the video)

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#37    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I wonder what Blossom Goodchild has to say about this.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#38    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,518 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I wonder what Blossom Goodchild has to say about this.
I can feeeeel the love, I haaave seen the white cloud. it is channeling  in mee! It feels like a long probe with beads on! :cry:

Edited by freetoroam, 19 February 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#39    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,089 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Why do the spirit guys need permission (because of free will), but the ET's don't?
because they have different ethical standards to the Spirit world.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#40    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

View Postseeder, on 18 February 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

wrong post replied too

I agree. You may enjoy this video. Note one woman who was not only immobilized, but paralyzed at the same time. :clap:

I got a good Reptilian case from this program that represents the Exosocial aspect of the phenomenon. Exosocial is people who have relationships with ET beings. I'll post a topic about that later.

#41    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

Again in order for someone to protect themsrelf from an abduction you need the necessary shielding to disrupt the acquisition process.

You can see how some humanoid occupants protect both their head and body wearing a one piece coverall type suit that is often reported.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A helmet like this with the proper shileding (radiation, microwaves) may work:

Posted Image

#42    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

So how does anyone know if this works? Let's say you are wearing the approved anti- abduction outfit why couldn't demons/aliens/guides or whatever just make you believe it worked and get on with their normal probing?  Since there appears to be impossible to gather any sort of tangible evidence that they did anything at all.

Nope not buying it. My theory is as valid as anything else here.

Edited because I have no idea how to use the new keyboard I just installed on my Nexus 7.

Edited by Esoteric Toad, 20 February 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#43    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 20 February 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

So how does anyone know if this works? Beyond the fact that neither of these beings have been proven to exist why couldn't the aliens. We demons or whatever might just make you believe it worked. Since there appears to be impossible to gather any sort of tangible evidence that they did anything at all.

Nope not buying it. My theory is as valid as anything else here.

There are a lot of alien abductions with physical trace evidence so it is a real physical phenomenon. A project like this would require R&D funding and also a test subject (abductee).

Check out the The Gundiah - Mackay Abduction as an example:

In this case there is a torn curtain and a singed bush by the beam often described by abductees for transport purposes. Beams in ET craft seem to have a multipurpose function.

#44    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 February 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

There are a lot of alien abductions with physical trace evidence so it is a real physical phenomenon. A project like this would require R&D funding and also a test subject (abductee).

Check out the The Gundiah - Mackay Abduction as an example:

In this case there is a torn curtain and a singed bush by the beam often described by abductees for transport purposes. Beams in ET craft seem to have a multipurpose function.

All that case does is ask more questions. It's no doubt a love tringle that went bad. Plenty of evidence to support a hoax was found by police including hair dye, and the three had skipped town, although the police would still very much like to talk to them, and hand them a bill for the wasted time on investigating a hoax. Bill Chalker, Oz UFOlogist pointed out that half the story seems to be Hubbard's novel Mission Earth.

On October 4-5, 2002, the Fraser Coast Chronicle newspaper published an article asking, “Why did they do it?”, arguing that the affair had been a hoax and highlighted forensic issues that the police had found back in October 2001. The Tiaro police had a clear message: “The police file remains open and Sergeant Robert Maragna would love to talk to Amy, Keith and Petra and give them the bill for the hours of police time that went into investigating the alien abduction.” “There were too many inconsistencies in the story for it to be true,” said Sergeant Maragna. During a search of the property police had found black hair dye, paper towels and the burnt remains of two flood lights and electrical wiring in an incinerator about 20 meters from the annex. “The most damning evidence are the phone records,” said Sergeant Maragna. Calls came from a motel in Rockhampton, which is between Gundiah and Mackay, to the Gundiah home the day before. The police scenario had Amy already on her way to Mackay via the Rockhampton motel, with the black hair dye being used by Petra later to play the blond Amy. The newspaper also quoted the Tiaro mayor John Horrex, however, who still believed the alien story. In March 2003, civilian investigators were contacted by an overseas source who suggested events had to do with a Scientology mission to find a buried spaceship as described in “Mission Earth”, by Scientology’s founder L. Ron Hubbard. When investigators visited Tiaro police station back in October 2001, they were shown a notebook apparently owned by Petra which the police had removed from the Gundia property. The police were suspicious of some strange content they thought might be connected to the case. Chalker recognized some of its content as being related to Scientology, such the words ‘thetan’ and ‘clearing’. Recall that the Gundia property was called “Whispering Winds” - Hubbard lived out his last years on a remote property in the United States called “Whispering Winds”.
(*UFOlogist Vol. 10 #5, 2007, pg 30, Revelations, Keith Basterfield, AURA)
(Hair of the Alien, Bill Chalker, pgs 211-222)
(Fraser Coast Chronicle, Oct 5, 2002)
(New Idea, November 2001)
[Exempt from release, pursuant to section 44(1), are 9 Documents that have been located with the Queensland Police Service at the Tiaro Police Station, Chalker]

LINK - Police UFO reports.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#45    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 February 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Exosocial is people who have relationships with ET beings. *snip*

Please don't remind me. It was bar closing time and I thought she was green because she'd had a few too many.

As for any probing going on, well... Let's just say I took the role of Captain Kirk. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users