Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UK folks, alien abduction on TV tonight....

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

For UK viewers!!

Confessions of an Alien Abductee

"Documentary following the work of one of Britain's most unusual phone-based services - the Anomalous Mind Management Abductee/Contactee Helpline - set up for people who claim to have had close encounters with extraterrestrials. Callers include town councillor Simon, who believes that in addition to his regular wife, he also has an alien family, housewife Chantelle, a `victim' of thousands of otherworldly abductions, and accountant Marie, who is convinced her DNA has been altered and that she is not all human".

http://www.radiotime...-alien-abductee

I think I will give it a miss, but I may listen to it for a laugh in the background!!

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

While I believe there is a possibility of abductions with so many people claiming they have been and all the sightings but sometimes their claims are so wild I think they are nuts.

#3    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:50 PM

Looks like another p*ss take doc to me. These people have not been abducted they are just a little bit special.

#4    keithisco

keithisco

Alien Abducter

• 5,457 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

Alien abductee anecdotes are the least believeable of all the UFO Phenomena for myself to personally believe. You can neither prove nor disprove an individuals account. IF, as stated in the article, your DNA has been changed then that is easily provable with a DNA test, but no such test has been carried out ... so that claim is Hogwash.

I think most of these people are looking for attention because their lives are so drab, so "ordinary" and they would like to believe everything that they say to get some validation that they are "special" in some way. Just IMO

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

hehe, Ive got it on in the background now!  Not impressed so far

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

Now Im turning it off. After seeing Chantelle, a late 40's woman going on 60, who said a triangle ufo hovered over her local newsagents with lights all around it shining every color possible, then going home she finds the aliens keep moving things around, and she explains how they keep hiding her ciggies behind the cushions on the sofa or on the bookshelf... (for some odd alien reason of course). :w00t:

Not sitting thru it another minute :no:

eta: Now Nick Pope is on too ...

Edited by seeder, 13 June 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#7    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Now Im turning it off. After seeing Chantelle, a late 40's woman going on 60, who said a triangle ufo hovered over her local newsagents with lights all around it shining every color possible, then going home she finds the aliens keep moving things around, and she explains how they keep hiding her ciggies behind the cushions on tjhe sofa or on the bookshelf... (for some odd alien reason of course). :w00t:

Not sitting thru it another minute :no:

Are you mad...it's brilliant....ET / UFO theatre....Chantelle getting abducted on the way to the Spar shop...... :w00t:

Thanks for the heads up about the prog... :tu:

. :D

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

Are you mad...it's brilliant....ET / UFO theatre....Chantelle getting abducted on the way to the Spar shop...... :w00t:

Thanks for the heads up about the prog... :tu:

. :D

sshhh, I didnt really manage to turn it off as they are now on about implants!!!  Now some expert says to a woman..."get your clothes off I need to shine a blue light on you to see if you have implants"....(oh nice pair of tits by the way but I was looking for the 'alien'  implants)!  :w00t:

Im buying a blue torch now if women get undressed that easily, I may even advertise my implant scanning services!!  :devil:

Edited by seeder, 13 June 2013 - 08:28 PM.

#9    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Chantelle's hair...... :w00t:

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Chantelle's hair...... :w00t:

She should have been on corrie...

#11    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 June 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

She should have been on corrie...

lol

adverts now....can't wait for the DNA results.... :passifier:

^_^

#12    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

View Postbee, on 13 June 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

lol

adverts now....can't wait for the DNA results.... :passifier:

^_^

they will probably just confirm what we already know, shes half dog

#13    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if I'm relieved or depressed to know that the US doesn't hold a monopoly on such people.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

ooh...and now she failed the lie detector test, gets arsy and leaves in a huff!!   Yep thats the behavior of an honest person!!

#15    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,929 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

whoops...

the polygraph test

NINE cats !

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users