Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#151    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

http://bigfooteviden...nother.html?m=1

Just read the last paragraph.

I cannot stand Dyer. He's trying to tarnish a respectable mans reputation. I also do not agree with all of meldrums views but i rate him in a higher regard than Dyer will ever be able to accomplish. Dyer has no respect. For anyone.

Edited by danbell06, 10 February 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#152    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, this is really getting wild...I don't understand why Dyer's coming down so hard on Meldrum, unless he just resents everyone's defense (and praise) of Meldrum after Musky's confused comment about the professor's mercenary approach (and he does appear at least to traffic in questionable footprint casts). What is keeping me interested is waiting to hear from the few guys who have some standing in the "community"...Chris Noel, Robert Lindsay, the Facebook guys...who have claimed this is the real deal.

#153    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,064 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Posted Image

Hmm...

Edited by Archimedes, 10 February 2013 - 05:07 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#154    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostHerryGrail, on 10 February 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

Yeah, this is really getting wild...I don't understand why Dyer's coming down so hard on Meldrum, unless he just resents everyone's defense (and praise) of Meldrum after Musky's confused comment about the professor's mercenary approach (and he does appear at least to traffic in questionable footprint casts). What is keeping me interested is waiting to hear from the few guys who have some standing in the "community"...Chris Noel, Robert Lindsay, the Facebook guys...who have claimed this is the real deal.

Do you ascribe Noel and Lindsay as credible witnesses? Why?

Just curious as to your take on these two. Not being argumentative.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 10 February 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#155    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 10 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Do you ascribe Noel and Lindsay as credible witnesses? Why?

Just curious as to your take on these two. Not being argumentative.
My thoughts exactly. Robert Lindsay is a blogger, what does have to do with anything apart from report stories from other people.
I'm not sure he is even relevant. He claims to have numerous sources, and from what I have seen, his sources aren't very reliable.
What are Christopher Noel's credentials. I'm not going to comment on him as i know nothing of him, apart from the fact he has wrote a book, Sasquatch Rising.

Posted Image

#156    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

My only reason for citing them is that they're highly regarded in BF circles, so their claims are complicating the story in the BF "community."

#157    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

More lies? At the 55 minute mark, Dyer reads out e-mails to and from Jeff Meldrum.

Posted Image

#158    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

That man is just infuriatingly dumb. I do hope he knows that since this is online he could be sued if he lies, then again he is already trying to rectify some of his bull**** earlier statements

Edited by TheSearcher, 11 February 2013 - 05:10 PM.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#159    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 11 February 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

My thoughts exactly. Robert Lindsay is a blogger, what does have to do with anything apart from report stories from other people.
I'm not sure he is even relevant. He claims to have numerous sources, and from what I have seen, his sources aren't very reliable.
What are Christopher Noel's credentials. I'm not going to comment on him as i know nothing of him, apart from the fact he has wrote a book, Sasquatch Rising.

Noel  also wrote Impossible Visits. Check it out:

http://www.amazon.co...possible visits

As well get to know him a little, here:

http://www.youtube.c...mpossiblevisits

#160    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Posted Image

#161    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Just look at what he's wearing. If that doesn't speak volumes about the guy I don't know what will. He's all about money, sponsorships and fame. I will tell you all now, he has a dead Bigfoot like I have a dead dragon In my garage. Do not be fooled by this moron. In fact I have more chance if building a time machine than this reprobate has of finding a real Bigfoot.

#162    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 11 February 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

More lies? At the 55 minute mark, Dyer reads out e-mails to and from Jeff Meldrum.

I can't help but to wonder, if I had a bigfoot body, would I be spending months just arguing with others about it?

Not unless I did NOT have a body. Is all I can fathom.

Where/how is he keeping this beast?

If I had a bigfoot body I would have zero problem getting it to Whom It Should Concern: ASAP

Mr. Dyer, as per your request: I do not believe you.

#163    HerryGrail

HerryGrail

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

Wow, they've shut down the prolific Dyer thread over at Bigfoot Forums, because of bad behavior. They were getting onto each other but I've seen a lot worse...I thought it was a pretty tame thread, if a bit chatty and overlong because people insist on quoting the entire post they're responding to. I wonder if any of them are members here, and if we'll see this thread pick up.

It was a helpful way to stay up on the latest...like the fact that Lindsay has a long blog entry today. I was "100% hoax" just a week ago, but this story is just weird...I'm not sure how it's going to play out. There are uncomfortable alliances forming among those who are "up" and those who are "down" in the world of Bigfoot, and it's causing uncommon fury.

Either way it's gonna be a big deal, if only in the Bigfoot community, where if it's false, it will have repercussions that everyone is already resenting: a Facebook site that's blowing up with new fans (almost to 38,000) will have to come down, and a couple of writers who are well-regarded by Bigfoot enthusiasts (and those ranks are not large) will have been very, very wrong. Dyer will have the last laugh either way, and that's not going down so well.

#164    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,322 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 12 February 2013 - 12:12 AM, said:

If I had a bigfoot body I would have zero problem getting it to Whom It Should Concern: ASAP
If I had a bigfoot body, I'd have it to a biologist that same day. And have it in the local paper/sites the next day, and on international papers/sites the day after that.

You would not have to "Sell" people on the existance of your bigfoot body. It would sell itself by just existing.

I have to agree this is just being dragged out for Celebrity sake. Dyer is a moron and probably does not even have any dead animal. If he did, wouldn't he have shown some kind of physical evidence online? Like maybe a tooth, or a fingernail or some hair even.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#165    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 12 February 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

If I had a bigfoot body, I'd have it to a biologist that same day. And have it in the local paper/sites the next day, and on international papers/sites the day after that.

You would not have to "Sell" people on the existance of your bigfoot body. It would sell itself by just existing.

I have to agree this is just being dragged out for Celebrity sake. Dyer is a moron and probably does not even have any dead animal. If he did, wouldn't he have shown some kind of physical evidence online? Like maybe a tooth, or a fingernail or some hair even.

That's pretty much the way I see it. Personally, I think Dyer and this producer have a scheme cooked up to score a big payday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users