Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clear evidence

BlackHole

Although I am a believer that aliens are here, I am troubled by a question: Why do we not yet have a photograph or video that is so clear and convincing that there can be no further doubt?

And, as has been said a thousand times before, no one will trust videos or photos in this day and age.

• Like 3

And, as has been said a thousand times before, no one will trust videos or photos in this day and age.

Unless they are clear and the raw version can be provided. Even a mediocre observer can distinguish online between real or fake videos. The moving fordward question is; will this oberver be impartial and honest with himself after reviewing?

Edited by qxcontinuum

Unless they are clear and the raw version can be provided.

Would that do it for you?

Although I am a believer that aliens are here, I am troubled by a question: Why do we not yet have a photograph or video that is so clear and convincing that there can be no further doubt?

I think the reason why is because we aren't being visited by alien craft.Think of how many reports we have had since the Kenneth Arnold 1947 sighting but still we are waiting for some irrefutable evidence after 60+ years.I used to believe ufos were alien in origin, like you but a realistic look at the evidence doesn't suggest it.

• Like 5

They are rather shy of the camera, something to do with their butts looking bigger...caused by the pull of earth's stronger gravity

:lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 6

Although I am a believer that aliens are here,

Joking aside, Can I ask what actually makes you believe aliens are here?

• Like 2

I could throw a pinball in the air and it would look exactly like what I've seen. The data for the photo would all be raw and the photo untouched. You can't trust any of it.

Joking aside, Can I ask what actually makes you believe aliens are here?

Wishful thinking and fantasy.

Attention please. There are no ET's visiting the planet Terra. The likelihood of ET's visiting Terra are so small it's not realistically worth considering. It's fantasy.

• Like 4

Because we've never been visited, that's why.

Believing something doesn't make it true.

• Like 4

What we need is a video or better yet, videos of a craft with a clear structure flying on a controlled path for several minutes being continuously seen and tracked by multiple independent witnesses (with reasonably consistent descriptions) and then flying off into the stratosphere or disappearing.

After sixty years we still don't have any evidence of this quality. We only have random isolated photos and videos of UFO's appearing and disappearing. Despite many detailed reports of elaborate spacecraft, UFO's in videos are rarely more than a dot.

• Like 4

If the pics and clips of the supposed UFOs were clear and sharp, it would be seen without any doubt that the

"UFO" that was photographed or filmed was not a space craft of extraterrestrial origin.

BTW, search results today for "UFO":

Google : 46.200.000

YouTube: 6.080.000

Edited by toast

What's that in the sky? It looks like a rock, it must be THE ZOSER SIGNAL!

Jesting aside, I asked much the same question and got much the same answer, we're not getting a convincing or at least inarguable, Exhibit A because there's nothing irrefutable to show.

• Like 1

Personally I feel the same about God. And the talking snake.

Doesn't your own question answer it?

• Like 1

Proof will not come in pictures, moving or not.

It would be nice to have one like the OP described though.

• Like 1

The answer to you question is that they move too fast generally for clear shots to be taken and also I have suspected that anti-gravity shields create a blur.

Take a look at this clip (posted on another thread)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=266350&st=60#entry5172659

Here is an interesting image that illustrates the point:

area51photosa.jpg

2012 - Rachel, Nevada - 11-08-12 - As a small group of tourists we had just left Rachel, Nevada (Lil A'Le'Inn) and stopped at the black mailbox en route to the Area 51 entrance.

Earlier in the day we saw a helicopter in the area and two people in our group insisted that we were being followed by another man in a blue car. While we were doing our tourist thing at the black mail box, one of the group members shouted something that caused all of us to turn around.

Two or three people began snapping photos of a shiny object in the sky. It hovered for a few seconds, seemed to move back and forth in different directions and after 30 seconds or so took off in an incredible speed.

So they are either:

1) At distance from the observer who has inadequate photographic equipment to take a detailed close up shot.

2) Travelling too fast for a clear shot.

3) Anti-gravity produces blur.

4) UFO travels slowly (very rare) but no camera available (e.g Phoenix Arizona).

There is your answer.

Edited by zoser

The answer to you question is that they move too fast generally for clear shots to be taken and also I have suspected that anti-gravity shields create a blur.

Just like bigfoot and the loch ness monster.
  • Like 1

Just like bigfoot and the loch ness monster.

Or indeed Big Foot. There may be more truth in this than we realise.

Or indeed Big Foot. There may be more truth in this than we realise.

Bigfoot moves too fast to be captured on film and has anti-gravity propulsion that renders him blurry?

Bigfoot moves too fast to be captured on film and has anti-gravity propulsion that renders him blurry?

No; just moves too fast.

https://www.youtube....h?v=GbUsEBO6C2M

After researching this I reckon the missing person phenomena has connections to animal mutilation. My theory now runs along the lines that something as become resident here and is predatory in nature.

Just how long it's been happening is up for debate.

Not all of the accounts in Paulides' research are due to supernatural phenomena but I wager a good proportion of them are. Many of the toddlers recovered have very strange stories to tell.

Edited by zoser

Uh, guys, are you all forgetting about Ancient Aliens? Hasn't that show provided us with all the evidence of ET visitation that we will ever need??!!

/sarcasm