Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any ideas on what happened?

losethegame33

i dont know how to start one of these out so ill start by saying my name? Im zach and im 16, i dont know what it was or if it was a freaky dream but it happened kind of fast, in my "dream" i was going through the woods and i came to a shallow grave. All of these pictures starting flashing infront of me of this young lady. First she was smiling and then pictures with her all bloody. I then opened my eyes but i couldnt move. i was tingling all over and it felt like someone was holding me down. Tears started coming out of my eyes. I tried hollering for my sister ing the next room but nothing would come out. Then a deep voice said, "You cried because she didnt get to" and then the weight went off and i could move. anyone know anything or what it could be? thanks

• Like 1

It sounds like a scary case of sleep paralysis. It's kind of an inbetween state of sleeping and awake, like your brain has woken up but your body hasn't caught up.

It can be very frightening and often people hear voices, see thing and feel they are being held down but cannot move or speak (and sometimes feel unable to breath properly).

Personally I don't feel that it is something paranormal but it can be incredibly scary all the same. Try Goggling it and reading some stories, they can be very frightening.

• Like 5

Not sure, but I lost the game thanks a lot...

• Like 1

It sounds like a scary case of sleep paralysis.

A nightmare that caused partial awakening.

If during your life you ever learn how to do what is called "lucid dreaming," you will become very aware of what it is, 'though even when you know what it is, it still is a horrible sensation.

The theory is that you are paralyzed during your sleep so you won't start acting out your dreams -- that could be dangerous.

Not sure, but I lost the game thanks a lot...

Ahh you suck! It's been years since I lost the game. I forgot I was still playing. Damn you!

Edit: I didn't even read OP's name until after your post. Sad days...

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 2

Sleep paralysis for sure. :( I'm sorry you had to go through that. If it happens more or becomes cronic let me know. I can give you a few tips.

• Like 1

Thanks you all. :tu: & Its only happened one or two times after that. still REALLY freaky!! :mellow:

You need to change your name, or stop posting. It's just not fair!