Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Member - Just Saying Hi!

kajdddddfaoiu8988234

I've been interested in the paranormal for a very long time. I use to love listening to ghost stories that were passed down in my family and have had a few unexplained experiences myself. I don't know if I believe in ghosts/aliens/etc. I try to find logical reasons for everything but I still find the topics interesting. I enjoy looking up local legends and go out of my way to visit "haunted" locations.

• Like 4

Hiya Babs - enjoy your stay smileys-waving-606884.gif

Hiya Babs - enjoy your stay smileys-waving-606884.gif

Thanks. :wub:

Hiay Babs ... did you get the inspection certification to prove you are new ? You're supposed to bring donuts ... :D

• Like 1

Hiay Babs ... did you get the inspection certification to prove you are new ? You're supposed to bring donuts ... :D

Photo evidence of being a new member (sorry no inspection certification):

11w4gfm.png

As for donuts. I must have missed the memo. Best I can do is this photo of some donuts:

2khrva.jpg

XD

Lol.

Edited by BabsVilla
  • Like 3

Don't worry ... those donuts will get you a :

Guarantee.jpg

Good having you onboard Babs ... we'll be issuing you a set of keys to the basement ... might take a few more donuts though ... a Pink Moose is back in the Forums ~ the moose likes the donuts ~

~ :D

• Like 2

Don't worry ... those donuts will get you a :

Guarantee.jpg

Good having you onboard Babs ... we'll be issuing you a set of keys to the basement ... might take a few more donuts though ... a Pink Moose is back in the Forums ~ the moose likes the donuts ~

~ :D

:P

• Like 1

Since you were kind enough to bring donuts, I will forgo with the customary listing of Rules, Regulations and Drivel and post a few items highlighting the social and/or night life here at UM

(Unexplained Moosteries).... Please pardon my manners as I sample these donuts... <Munch munch...>

- Once a month the UM Office of Tourism, Mental Health and Sanitation hosts a "Zombie and Fictitious Spouse or Significant Other Polka Party and Masked Ball" (Patent pending)... While

attendance is not mandatory, roll is taken - lists are made and referenced later... So bring your favorite Zombie Dancing Partner, and/or any make believe spouses or "best friends"

you might have imagined at some point and dance your butt off! (Or theirs if they happen to be a zombie)...

- Every Late winter of Early Spring is time for the annual UM Tricycle Race and Demolition Derby... The UM Office of Transportation, Litigation and Chocolate is busily preparing the

vast numbers of Official UM racing tricycles to meet the stringent requirements... As last years models were all red, this years models are expected to be a bright, festive Slime Green

color... So put your pre-order in now and avoid the rush... The first 500 to order their racing tricycle will be given handle bar streamers... for free!

(Last years model) tricycle_zpsfff966d7.png

- This years annual Ancient Hittite Spelling Bee and Dirty Limerick Festival is scheduled for Mid-June, and will be held (as always) on the top of Mount Nosebleed at the Eileen Over Memorial

Pavilion and Snake Pit.... All contestants will be required to spell words from the 1927 Edition of the Official UM Ancient Hittite to Eskimo Dictionary, and to shout their dirty limericks to the

same standards... There will be winners in all age groups, and the winners will have their mug shots portraits hung on post office walls everywhere!

<Munch Munch>

- The UM Office of Foreign Tourism, Trade and Pest Control is sponsoring an exciting trip to far off exotic Outer Mongolia, in conjunction with the Mongolian Office of Sanitation and

Espionage... The happy tourist can expect to spend a thrilling three weeks in luxurious surroundings while they stay in 5 star felt tents (some have so many holes in them you can see

many more than 5 stars!) with running water (It's the rainy season), gourmet meals (Bob Gourmet is going along to cook some beans ... or something) and fully guided tours of all the

gorgeous scenery of the endless, arid steppe and historical sights such as the Erdenekhairkhan Goat Market and the lovely sunsets over Har Lake... Many former tourists have reported

that the custom the locals have of smearing bear fat over the tourists faces and arms to keep the mosquitoes off was the highlight of the trip, so make certain you sign up today!

- Conga Classes are now free to all interested members (and really, who wouldn't be interested?)... You are still required to supply your own Carmen Miranda costume however... The classes are

being taught by UM's very own past World Champion Conga Dancer, Phil "Pegleg" Morris!...Graduates of the Conga Academy will put on a festival that will end with the traditional Conga line

that will snake it's way out of the Grand Central Tower, through the western wings of the Members Cell Blocks Apartments, across the Inner Moat and through the Western Mine fields... Ending

when the survivors reach the Grand Outer Moat, where they will have an opportunity to have their pictures taken with UM's very own Pookie The Moat Monster! (so long as the camera person is very fast and

manages to snap the shot before Pookie's tentacles get the victim dancer near one of his (?) mouths...)

These are just some of the many fine social events that are available to you here at the Massive UM Complex, so check with your local Floggers office and sign up for something today!

(Welcome to UM - and pay no attention to the demented Moose behind the curtain)... < Much Munch Munching>

Edited by Taun
  • Like 3

CONGA Free FOr ALL ~ !!!

pussyfooters-conga-line.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome Babsvilla.....please note, its the salmon moose, not the pink moose or meese or pink salmon moose meese...sorry, just pointing out that small error which could lead to big punishments = 1 star felt tents!!

Did someone call? I am ready for the conga:

e578d7ee388fb8e779d8d83c6d7351da.jpg

ps: do you think this is ok, not too over done? yes, i have more bananas.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

Welcome to UM BabsVilla. :)

I see that you've already met some of the crazies other members.

• Like 3

Hi y'all, welcome to our world, Truth is stranger than fiction.

• Like 1

Hi y'all, welcome to our world, Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hey! y'all are gettin' yer language skills slicker then a steep hill covered in bacon grease! Guess I learned y'all real good!...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 1

... and I caught a big whopper of a booger in my nose this morn ! We alls gonna eat real good tonight !

• Like 1

Bobbbb (formerly known as BabsVilla) is currently "Validating". Curious.

Does anyone know what that means? :huh:

• Like 4

That's a new one on me...

It usually takes more than one of my long rambling inane posts to drive someone to personnality/identity crisis...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 4

She/he is waiting for the gender identification stamp, i think it takes a few days to get the GIS validation in accordence to how well the op went...or didn't.

• Like 4

CONGA Free FOr ALL ~ !!!

pussyfooters-conga-line.jpg

OMG! Is that you, ZZ? So is this what you're doing when you are supposed to be playing poker with your friends? For God's sake, take off that wig, and get out of that skirt! You have some splaining to do! :P

• Like 4

OMG! Is that you, ZZ? So is this what you're doing when you are supposed to be playing poker with your friends? For God's sake, take off that wig, and get out of that skirt! You have some splaining to do! :P

And he has got your tights on! :cry:

• Like 2

And he has got your tights on! :cry:

Yes, and there better not be any runs in them either!! :P
  • Like 3

Note the frilly knickers fourth from the right of picture ... KariW better decontaminate before future use ~

• Like 3

***facepalm*** you regular miscreants on this forum have just gone and scared her off :rofl:

Be brave BabsVilla - face your tormenters!! Oh, and if you are interested I am the unofficial provider of totally un-authorised UM merchandising :huh::whistle:

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

***facepalm*** you regular miscreants on this forum have just gone and scared her off :rofl:

Be brave BabsVilla - face your tormenters!! Oh, and if you are interested I am the unofficial provider of totally un-authorised UM merchandising :huh::whistle:

Geez... How do you figure we scared her off?... Heck, we're the NORMAL ones around here!.. It's everyone else that's weird...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2