Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buddha Lady

markdohle

Buddha Lady

Fat cats in our parking lot,

so relaxed I envy them,

they lay in the sun and stretch,

no fear in their eyes,

they just wait for the “Buddha’ lady,

she feeds them,

traps them,

has them fixed,

and given their shots,

and feeds them again,

so there you are,

and so we have feral cats

but not quite so,

for “Buddha” lady

shows compassion to them

and they are at peace.

I don’t like cats much,

yet they are beautiful to behold,

graceful in movement,

and they ‘meow’ in chorus,

though disjointed,

you can’t herd them you know,

They are like people that way.

• Like 4

I am not a real cat person. We had our share since my wife and 2 daughters love them, some were strays that just adopted us and some from friends. They all had different personalities and had a good life in our home...

• Like 3

I am not a real cat person. We had our share since my wife and 2 daughters love them, some were strays that just adopted us and some from friends. They all had different personalities and had a good life in our home...

Lucky you LOL.....

• Like 1

I'm not a cat person either. I don't know why really, perhaps because they go after the birds, but that's nature I know.

A long time ago when I was still living at home we had a black cat kept sitting at the back door. It must have belonged to someone because it was obviously well looked after, very tame and liked its home comforts. I used to let it in and give it a saucer of milk, it would sit on my lap and seemed very content until it decided to stick its claws in me *ouch* lol.... Nice cat though I must admit :)

• Like 2

I'm not a cat person either. I don't know why really, perhaps because they go after the birds, but that's nature I know.

A long time ago when I was still living at home we had a black cat kept sitting at the back door. It must have belonged to someone because it was obviously well looked after, very tame and liked its home comforts. I used to let it in and give it a saucer of milk, it would sit on my lap and seemed very content until it decided to stick its claws in me *ouch* lol.... Nice cat though I must admit :)

Yes they can be pleasant when i suits them LOL.

peace

mark

• Like 1

Ungrateful things at times but they have a way of winning you over... Must be the constant purr...

• Like 1

Ungrateful things at times but they have a way of winning you over... Must be the constant purr...

When we went to visit my mum a few days ago we noticed a dead bird on her front lawn. It looked to be a youngish bird and still very fresh. My mum has a lot of cats around her, even her neighbours on both sides have two each and they're always in her garden. Cats are nice enough creatures, especially kittens, they're adorable, but I do hate that cats kill birds.

• Like 1