Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

J.Assange Threatens To Name Arab Leaders

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:01 AM

View PostCol. Kurtz, on 31 December 2010 - 10:53 PM, said:

I think this is more about him losing his 15 min of fame and sliding into back pages of the world. He is an egomaniac that needs to be in the spotlight,,,when the ''hype'' is over and people have long forgotten about julian assange, he`ll still be defending himself against rape charges.He`ll never have a moments peace again for the rest of his life.

Except the "rape" charges are hardley "rape" as we know it. He didn't force himself onto anyone and noone is saying he did.

#17    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,370 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:37 AM

You don't kill a myth.  That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero.  If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 01 January 2011 - 03:45 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#18    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,716 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:44 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 01 January 2011 - 03:37 AM, said:

You don't kill a myth.  That's essentially what he's saying. "Make me a myth, I dare you."

People are always looking for a hero.  If you combine a myth with a hero, you get a god.

You mean a martyr? I don't think Assange has designs to becomes a martyr.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#19    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,370 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 01 January 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

You mean a martyr? I don't think Assange has designs to becomes a martyr.
The difference between a mythological hero and a martyr is power.  The mythological hero is not killed as you would a normal man.  Only a greater hero can kill him.  If Assange is who I think he is, or one of his followers; he has the status quo not only in his sights, but in his grip as well.  

The name "Julian" is a derivative of Jovian, as in Jupiter.  His surname I'm still researching, but the general consensus is "turn over," or "hand over" .... something along those lines.  He comes from a land "down under."  He has been given authority and power over "mighty men." His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck.

I also suspect this guy watched Star Trek .... a lot.   :lol::yes:    

WikiLeaks was founded in 2006.That year, Assange wrote two essays setting out the philosophy behind WikiLeaks: "To radically shift regime behavior we must think clearly and boldly for if we have learned anything, it is that regimes do not want to be changed. We must think beyond those who have gone before us and discover technological changes that embolden us with ways to act in which our forebears could not." In his blog he wrote, "the more secretive or unjust an organisation[sic] is, the more leaks induce fear and paranoia in its leadership and planning coterie.... Since unjust systems, by their nature induce opponents, and in many places barely have the upper hand, mass leaking leaves them exquisitely vulnerable to those who seek to replace them with more open forms of governance." [Source]

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#20    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,903 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

Who could blame him for playing his cards? You have high level polititions calling for his murder.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#21    Col. Kurtz

Col. Kurtz

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

• God told me to skin you alive.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 01 January 2011 - 03:01 AM, said:

Except the "rape" charges are hardley "rape" as we know it. He didn't force himself onto anyone and noone is saying he did.

It dosnt matter if its true or not ,he`ll never be able to shake that stigma of being accused of the crime.
Look at ben rothlesberger of the steelers,,he`s been acused of it twice and kobe brayant accused of it..now some will say that was a case of a gold digger trying to extort money.But alot like myself will say i bet he did it and he`s buying their silence,,those are just 2 examples of '' being accused'' and never living it down. :tu:

Hey Joe ,,where you goin with that gun in your hand??

#22    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

• One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

View PostPersia, on 31 December 2010 - 03:27 PM, said:

Julian Assange has set the ultimate dead man's switch: Arrest or kill him and thousands of files will be automatically released, including documents that out CIA-backed Arabs.

Read more: http://www.businessi...2#ixzz19hg8qGfw

How do we know all those documents are true/real ? Honestly, how do we know that everything that wikileaks put out there is true.

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#23    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,370 posts

• ראה

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

View PostCol. Kurtz, on 02 January 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

It dosnt matter if its true or not ,he`ll never be able to shake that stigma of being accused of the crime.
Look at ben rothlesberger of the steelers,,he`s been acused of it twice and kobe brayant accused of it..now some will say that was a case of a gold digger trying to extort money.But alot like myself will say i bet he did it and he`s buying their silence,,those are just 2 examples of '' being accused'' and never living it down. :tu:
J. Edgar Hoover made a living off of this sort of thing.  It's how he kept his job.  

Those who are educated enough to be curious what the U.S. government has been up to, won't care about what so far, amounts to every day womanizing, and these are the thinkers who will be writing about the real story.

The very people who are afraid of Assange, are saying what you say, which makes it all the more clear ... why what he is presenting is so important.

Imaginary motives, created for the purpose of silencing the underlying real story, won't prevent it from steam rolling over the status quo.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 02 January 2011 - 07:16 PM.

#24    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

View PostCol. Kurtz, on 02 January 2011 - 04:55 PM, said:

He was accused of not wearing a condom. The charge isn't even rape but "sex by surprise." He wasn't even charged with this until months after the supposed offense when the two women met up and found out he had two timed them. One of the women wrote an article about getting back at your ex through rape charges.

#25    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

View Postthedutchiedutch, on 02 January 2011 - 05:15 PM, said:

How do we know all those documents are true/real ? Honestly, how do we know that everything that wikileaks put out there is true.
It's not. There have been some leaks that were false. They're only releasing US intelligence files. That doesn't mean US intelligence is always correct.

#26    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 01 January 2011 - 09:47 PM, said:

His birthday is interesting, 7/3/1971, or figuratively three 777's, symbolic of perfection and ultimate luck.

I'm only seeing two 7's there...unless I'm missing something?  :huh:

Edited by SpiderCyde, 02 January 2011 - 07:56 PM.

#27    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:09 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 02 January 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

The great thing about numerology is, it doesn't have to be there to see it. :tu:

#28    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

View PostBlindMessiah, on 02 January 2011 - 08:09 PM, said:

The great thing about numerology is, it doesn't have to be there to see it. :tu:

lol, good point.  :tu:

#29    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,370 posts

• ראה

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

View PostSpiderCyde, on 02 January 2011 - 07:55 PM, said:

Figuratively 7/3, 7*3, or 7+7+7 is potentially cryptic.  I wouldn't ignore it, from a mystical standpoint.  

I pay very little attention to birth dates, and even less to astrology.  While you can play number games with a lot of birth dates, this type of configuration is one that I've learned to pay special attention to.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 02 January 2011 - 11:10 PM.

#30    Col. Kurtz

Col. Kurtz

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

• God told me to skin you alive.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 02 January 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

J. Edgar Hoover made a living off of this sort of thing.  It's how he kept his job.  

Those who are educated enough to be curious what the U.S. government has been up to, won't care about what so far, amounts to every day womanizing, and these are the thinkers who will be writing about the real story.

The very people who are afraid of Assange, are saying what you say, which makes it all the more clear ... why what he is presenting is so important.

Imaginary motives, created for the purpose of silencing the underlying real story, won't prevent it from steam rolling over the status quo.

We all want to know what the government does behind closed doors. But we already know the governmant is corrupt to the very core.This is nothing news worthy.The problem i have is with his willingness to name names and possibly put peoples lives at risk.He not getting what he wants so hes threating,which is exactly what terrorists do. :mellow:

Hey Joe ,,where you goin with that gun in your hand??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users