Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help Explain? :(

enadraco

ok, so... ever since i was a kid, i have always seen things, but to be frank, ive never really looked into it. i used to be haunted by an entity of sorts. it felt male, and it would stand at the foot of my bed and watch me, it would stroke and nibble on my foot when i was asleep, it would create breezes when i was in the shower (which would blow the curtain in slightly), and it would pace right in front of my shower when i had the curtain up when showering... among other experiences. oh, it also talked.... then i moved, and its gone. i still see things every once in a while.

but recently, ive been seeing random lights flash outside of my windows, almost like a camera flash... but nothings there. i know nothings there. it happens when i look off to the side and even when im looking at it head on, and theyre always in the same places in my house. now i have been through a lot of crap, but this is just unsettling. i almost want to chalk it up to me finally losing it.. but im 18.. i just cant swallow the possibility its just me losing it. im asking on here because i dont think anyone will be rude or straight-forward call me looney... any advice? any ideas...? please. its really unnerving.

See a Doctor. Especially after saying this :

i almost want to chalk it up to me finally losing it.

Also, shower curtaIns suck in from the air currents during a shower.

And, look into sleep paralysis

• Like 1

i do know that showers curtains suck in, mine do that. AS for the other stuff nonething i can tell you.

ok, so... ever since i was a kid, i have always seen things, but to be frank, ive never really looked into it. i used to be haunted by an entity of sorts. it felt male, and it would stand at the foot of my bed and watch me, it would stroke and nibble on my foot when i was asleep, it would create breezes when i was in the shower (which would blow the curtain in slightly), and it would pace right in front of my shower when i had the curtain up when showering... among other experiences. oh, it also talked.... then i moved, and its gone. i still see things every once in a while.

but recently, ive been seeing random lights flash outside of my windows, almost like a camera flash... but nothings there. i know nothings there. it happens when i look off to the side and even when im looking at it head on, and theyre always in the same places in my house. now i have been through a lot of crap, but this is just unsettling. i almost want to chalk it up to me finally losing it.. but im 18.. i just cant swallow the possibility its just me losing it. im asking on here because i dont think anyone will be rude or straight-forward call me looney... any advice? any ideas...? please. its really unnerving.

the thing is. there was a shape in front of it. a really tall black form. it had an almost human shape...

• Like 1

there was a big black human-like shape behind the curtain. it would kinda whisper to me. but i dont think its schizo, because it would interact with things. people saw things move. not to mention that audio AND visual scizo is incredibly rare

This must be horrible for you. Not sure what it is or your family history to know why its there but go see someone Christian who can sort this out for you...only know that there is power in the name of Jesus. Tell it to go in Jesus name, and it should keep away for the time being, until you find out why its always with you.

This must be horrible for you. Not sure what it is or your family history to know why its there but go see someone Christian who can sort this out for you...only know that there is power in the name of Jesus. Tell it to go in Jesus name, and it should keep away for the time being, until you find out why its always with you.

Sorry, no. That's like the blind trying to guide the one-eyed.

Go see a doc, just to check that you're allright. That's nothing to be ashamed of and should be the first step before concluding something paranormal is going on.

Blind leading the blind? The best a doc can do is provide counselling to help come to terms with these experiences, and maybe some drugs to help forget. Doesn't make it any less real...you might not believe its a paranormal experience, but count yourself lucky you haven't had an experience like this, yourself. If it were me I'd rather use my own words spoken out to test the theory just to see if it works, then go see a doc. How hard is that?

Blind leading the blind? The best a doc can do is provide counselling to help come to terms with these experiences, and maybe some drugs to help forget. Doesn't make it any less real...you might not believe its a paranormal experience, but count yourself lucky you haven't had an experience like this, yourself. If it were me I'd rather use my own words spoken out to test the theory just to see if it works, then go see a doc. How hard is that?

i said the blind leading the one-eyed.....the OP at least considers she might suffer from a medical condition rather than experiencing something paranormal. Your brain is what gives you your view of the world, and you'd be surprised how it is as well able to decieve you and let you experience all sorts of stuff. Modern Neuroscience and Psychology knows about these things, and that's why i would put my money on THIS way, not on some religious mumbo-jumbo.

Besides, what if the OP is a Muslim? Or a Buddhist? Would you take advice from a Wiccan?

• Like 1

I appreciate your thoughts on this, and I agree with you. I'd be asking the same questions if it weren't for actual experience leading to me offer my advice. It sounds crazy, which is why its more common to seek professional help...I just know what I've seen and what has worked. I just would hate to see someone who is normal get sucked into the medical system over something that is spiritual in nature. Ive met a few who dabbled in spiritual things out of curiosity and ended up in mental institutions. And I often wonder if the physical evidence or imbalances in the brain are often caused from spiritual influences...or vice versa. Which begs the question, like the chicken and the egg, which came first? The chemical imbalance, or the paranormal experience?

I hope that makes sense..apologies if not, I'm up way too late to talk deeply about this stuff lol.

it totally makes sense, yet i am still looking for a proof of real paranormal events that are NOT explicable in a down-to-earth way. Like with what you call "chemical imbalance".

it's 10 in the morning where i write from, and i'm also not yet 100% awake.... ;)

It all depends on how much more you want to know. The very fact that you can do all that at a young age means that you have a resposability to your own soul to find out.

I could take you through it, but as much as it wonderful to know and wise to know, it can be scary too if your heart is not prepared to dedicate your future to knowing what the truth is.

Becareful when asking around this site or anywhere in the world exactly what's happening to you. There are many faiths, many religions, many traditions, there are many church denominations, many understandings of the spiritual world and the multi-dimensional spiritual being (The body and soul.)

No one will have all the correct answers all the time. But I can teach you how to get them.

Here are few things I recommend for your personal safety.

You must remember that there are many plains of existance, co-existing for the benefit of each. They are energy and frequency.

When your soul produces a positive energy because you have released fear, doubt, insecurity, anger, lust, and want. Your soul will shift from a negative image to a positive image.

One must dedicate hours and hours and hours of meditations to the strengthening of your soul, which could even take years depending really on the upbringing of the student.

But the most important thing to know is that if you are going to begin this journey.

1 Go to church, read the bible, pray, take Jesus to be saviour, get baptized.

2 Ask God for Wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and a good memory

3 Ask him to show you what to do to open your soul and to be your guide

The guide is the most important, because we share many dimensions with many beings, you must know who to trust. But because you have put your faith in God (The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

he is the only one you should trust. After your spiritual ears have turned on you will be able to hear many beings, cause your ears don't just turn on to one specific frequency, they open up to the field.

Your strive is for enlightenment. If you want to remain eating through the process, eat foods that are healthy for your body. The less the chemicals, the better, that includes preservatives. No aspertame as well.

This is a beginners how to guide. There is so much more to know, bu not everyone is ready to wake-up.

I say this to you because I experience a lot of what you are talking about, the process your going though at the moment can be taken advantage of by negative entities. If you feel fear, doubt, anxiety, suspicious, want,

you are already being taken advantage of by negative entities. They can do this because of the fallen nature of man. Once you realize that God created Adam and Eve, then you will realize that you were meant to be royalty.

A child of God.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Recieving the Lord into your heart through Salvation and Baptism is the beginning of the process of becoming an Angel, then you must die to your old self the old negative fallen image

and take up the new you. After you reach enlightenment because you have learned faith and obedience through peace and stillness. You will be reborn.

This is not mumbo jumbo, take this to any church leader and he will confirm.

To know and teach the gospel only isn't the intention of Jesus. But to become friends and family of the living God.

Of all the charictars of the bible, we must aspire to be as Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Yeshua. We must understand what they did that was so much different from everyone else. Why were they able to do so.

It's not as easy to understand as you think. Begin the journey and you will see what I mean.

What I have told you is pure Gold, what you do with it is up to you.

And don't forget to also eat 12 cheeseburgers a day! It's good for you! Take this to any Fast Food Restaurant owner and he will confirm.

I appreciate your thoughts on this, and I agree with you. I'd be asking the same questions if it weren't for actual experience leading to me offer my advice. It sounds crazy, which is why its more common to seek professional help...I just know what I've seen and what has worked. I just would hate to see someone who is normal get sucked into the medical system over something that is spiritual in nature. Ive met a few who dabbled in spiritual things out of curiosity and ended up in mental institutions. And I often wonder if the physical evidence or imbalances in the brain are often caused from spiritual influences...or vice versa. Which begs the question, like the chicken and the egg, which came first? The chemical imbalance, or the paranormal experience?

I hope that makes sense..apologies if not, I'm up way too late to talk deeply about this stuff lol.

I am done..... :no:

I know a lot about this kind of situation having done research and also similar things that had happened to me as a child and have happened since I have been an adult. This is not schizophrenia or any psychotic condition. This is supernatural and it is evil spirits or demonic activity;same thing.The only way I have found to get rid of these is to cast them out. They have to be cast out in Jesus name bc evil spirits are scared of that. It's nothing to play around with in face if you're not serious in casting them out the right way it can come back a lot stronger.

I know a lot about this kind of situation having done research and also similar things that had happened to me as a child and have happened since I have been an adult. This is not schizophrenia or any psychotic condition. This is supernatural and it is evil spirits or demonic activity;same thing.The only way I have found to get rid of these is to cast them out. They have to be cast out in Jesus name bc evil spirits are scared of that. It's nothing to play around with in face if you're not serious in casting them out the right way it can come back a lot stronger.

They are also scared of cameras, and are scared of people who do not believe in them......They avoid both like the plague.

Please go to this link....

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

Edited by Sakari

I was christian for a long time, but praying and hoping only made me feel more empty. i have begun taking up Asatru, but honestly, i am more spiritual. i believe in a higher being, and i believe that every religion is a vision of the same entity. im open to anything. no one i know of has schizophrenia or anything of the nature, and as ive stated, visual and audio schizo is SO RARE. i dont think i have that-if thats what youre going at..

Go see a doc, just to check that you're allright. That's nothing to be ashamed of and should be the first step before concluding something paranormal is going on.

im trying to figure out where to go. im just very ashamed of this... i dont want to be locked up, or given a crap load of medications because they THINK they have a diagnosis. what if nothing is rong with me? what if this really is something funky? its scary... i have a lot of issues from what i have seen, experienced, and heard.

this kinda makes sense, and ive experienced some of this, but its... different in some ways. what i have seen actually interacts with my enviornment at times. things have moved, one instance someone was hurt-but that was when i was much younger.

It all depends on how much more you want to know. The very fact that you can do all that at a young age means that you have a resposability to your own soul to find out.

I could take you through it, but as much as it wonderful to know and wise to know, it can be scary too if your heart is not prepared to dedicate your future to knowing what the truth is.

Becareful when asking around this site or anywhere in the world exactly what's happening to you. There are many faiths, many religions, many traditions, there are many church denominations, many understandings of the spiritual world and the multi-dimensional spiritual being (The body and soul.)

No one will have all the correct answers all the time. But I can teach you how to get them.

Here are few things I recommend for your personal safety.

You must remember that there are many plains of existance, co-existing for the benefit of each. They are energy and frequency.

When your soul produces a positive energy because you have released fear, doubt, insecurity, anger, lust, and want. Your soul will shift from a negative image to a positive image.

One must dedicate hours and hours and hours of meditations to the strengthening of your soul, which could even take years depending really on the upbringing of the student.

But the most important thing to know is that if you are going to begin this journey.

1 Go to church, read the bible, pray, take Jesus to be saviour, get baptized.

2 Ask God for Wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and a good memory

3 Ask him to show you what to do to open your soul and to be your guide

The guide is the most important, because we share many dimensions with many beings, you must know who to trust. But because you have put your faith in God (The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)

he is the only one you should trust. After your spiritual ears have turned on you will be able to hear many beings, cause your ears don't just turn on to one specific frequency, they open up to the field.

Your strive is for enlightenment. If you want to remain eating through the process, eat foods that are healthy for your body. The less the chemicals, the better, that includes preservatives. No aspertame as well.

This is a beginners how to guide. There is so much more to know, bu not everyone is ready to wake-up.

I say this to you because I experience a lot of what you are talking about, the process your going though at the moment can be taken advantage of by negative entities. If you feel fear, doubt, anxiety, suspicious, want,

you are already being taken advantage of by negative entities. They can do this because of the fallen nature of man. Once you realize that God created Adam and Eve, then you will realize that you were meant to be royalty.

A child of God.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Recieving the Lord into your heart through Salvation and Baptism is the beginning of the process of becoming an Angel, then you must die to your old self the old negative fallen image

and take up the new you. After you reach enlightenment because you have learned faith and obedience through peace and stillness. You will be reborn.

To know and teach the gospel only isn't the intention of Jesus. But to become friends and family of the living God.

Of all the charictars of the bible, we must aspire to be as Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Yeshua. We must understand what they did that was so much different from everyone else. Why were they able to do so.

It's not as easy to understand as you think. Begin the journey and you will see what I mean.

What I have told you is pure Gold, what you do with it is up to you.

i was christian for a very long time, and i have talked to a pastor once, but what he ended up doing was telling my parents (i was still in high school at the time), and they started making fun of me... insulting me. i lost it momentarily and landed my butt in the Psyc ward in the hospital for a week. things are different now, but i have a hard time talking about this stuff because of that. im happy to know that imm not the only one who has dealt with this. i knew that there were other people, ut seeing as how ive never met or seen another person like this, i felt alone. i just want to either sort this out, or maybe learn how to control this? i also *occasionally* have dreams that eventuallyhappen (like meeting someone or getting a job). i believe in everything , but at the same time nothing as far as religion goes, as you can read in an earlier response.

well thats kinda relieving. depressing but at least thats a vote for the whole "shes not crazy" bit. than you.. but i dont know how effective it will be coming from me... im not christian.. exactly

im trying to figure out where to go. im just very ashamed of this... i dont want to be locked up, or given a crap load of medications because they THINK they have a diagnosis. what if nothing is rong with me? what if this really is something funky? its scary... i have a lot of issues from what i have seen, experienced, and heard.

They are not going to lock you up, stop using TV as a education tool.

They will also not force any medications on you, again, stop using TV as a education tool.

If nothing is wrong with you, they would tell you that. If something is diagnosed ( saying something is wrong with you is just not right ), they will work with you to solve the issue.

• Like 1

Are you a Doctor?

What if this was, and you just caused someone to not get the help they need?

Many people have died, or hurt themselves, or others, because they were told this exact thing. Documented, 100% factual cases, lots of them.

Edited by Sakari