Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFO videos VS video of meteor over Russia.

ufo meteor russia alien video

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 February 2013 - 06:12 AM, said:

Don't think so. Dmitry Medvedev made the ET statements recently. If you notice Russia has been doing things to provoke (maybe too strong of a word) the US. Some have speculated that both the US and Russia have a secret space program.

Russia to spend billions on asteroid defense
http://rt.com/news/r...protection-502/

If you also notice Asteroid Mining and NEO threats have been more in the news. This goes back to Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony about an asteroid/ET threat as an excuse for the weaponization of space.

Oh Good Grief..

ok so what about the one over cuba?

I really wish people would actually get a grip on what is in space.. and what's not..

there was nothing 'interesting' about the timing and location of it.. it was by chance.. simple as that..

funny enough they are common.. what is not common is when it happens over a populated area.. most happen over the ocean.. but the futher we spread out the more chances of this kind of event happening over a population centre..

#47    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

View PostCoffey, on 17 February 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Just going to make a point using this funny picture:

It either disproves your theory. (if you beleive 9/11 was legit)

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#48    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 18 February 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

On thing that I will say is unusual about this is the timing and the location (near Moscow). Also Dr. Carol Rosin's testimony of an NEO threat to justify space based weapons.

Don't you think it's about time? We knew this was coming, we are lucky it was small. We have always pointed weapons at earth because that is where the immediate threat resides. Now we finally have some people sitting up and taking notice of this threat. I am thankful that no lives were lost.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#49    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostEldorado, on 15 February 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

Cos aliens have smarts, meteors do not?

(Especially illegal aliens)

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 16 February 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

Excuse me? Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean others haven't or it isn't there. Poor logic imo.

He is saying everyone on earth isn't he? That nobody on earth has a clear video that is clearly a spacecraft that there is some reason to consider as genuine.

Why aren't people warn about this before it entered the earth? We only heard about the other meteor that about to buzz the earth. So could it stand to reason that people might not be able to see UFO entering the earth atmosphere?

Because it was 15 meters or less across. No craft that small is crossing the vast expanse of space. If a small probe managed to somehow do such, it would be sending out all sorts of transmissions and again, that cannot be covered up.

As mentioned by some before, comparing something that leave a trail of smoke to something intelligently controlled isn't the same. And when people does captured it on video, it's always cgi, right?

I would love to see a genuine visit in my lifetime to compare them. I think we would find it a very telling experience in more ways than one. This one was moving faster than the speed of sound, yet people still managed to capture it clearly and distinctly. And nobody seemed to be overreacting with the narration like they do on the lousy fakes. But it was a genuine threat. Most of them do not even have the radio interrupted.

#51    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:12 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 17 February 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

Feb 16,  2013 3-min piece leads the Nightly News [my wrapup at 2:40]
http://www.nbcnews.c...NBCNightlyNews/
They used only a few direct words from me, but I spent half an hour with the producer and a lot of the narration words are mine, too.
[Feb 15 hit on CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/...00148418&play=1]

Cheers Jim, you come up well on camera :D

May I ask what is the story with the one that hit Russia, has it's origin been determined? It seems extremely coincidental to have it strike when the other was passing by, but have a completely different trajectory?

#52    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,275 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

Because it was 15 meters or less across. No craft that small is crossing the vast expanse of space. If a small probe managed to somehow do such, it would be sending out all sorts of transmissions and again, that cannot be covered up.

So we'd be likely to be able to eavesdrop on ET communications? Don't you think they'd be like, encrypted, or use frequencies and/or techniques that we wouldn't be able to detect?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#53    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 19 February 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

So we'd be likely to be able to eavesdrop on ET communications? Don't you think they'd be like, encrypted, or use frequencies and/or techniques that we wouldn't be able to detect?

How have you been Lord V. Well I hope.

How would a probe know what frequencies we use, and what to avoid, and then overall, what would be the point? Space is filled with frequencies. They might not be able to avoid using something we can recognise, in fact, that is what I would expect.

Even if the transmission was encrypted, we would still pick it up, even if we could not understand it, we can determine if it is artificial or not. We tend to get very excited when we do pick one up, we thought we had ET a few times now, but no such luck, just Pulsars and the like. The Wold of Warcraft signal is still the best bet.

#54    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 08:47 AM, said:

What the hell are you talking about? I watched the second plane slam into the building on TV. Damn near had to change my pants. I wont ever forget it. Ever see the footage from below, other buildings.........

It was legit, people died.

Seen the footage from the twin towers, yes.... but only seen a grainy horrible video fromt he pentagon.... No high quality footage... Which is what thta was referring to, it specifically says pentagon. If you have please post it?

Edited by Coffey, 19 February 2013 - 10:49 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#55    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 9,984 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

if UFO's are aliens then they are seen some of the time, does that mean they are only smart some of the time?

Nah.  It would mean they're a bit like us; some of them are rubbish at hiding.  (lol)

#56    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,275 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostEldorado, on 19 February 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Nah. It would mean they're a bit like us; some of them are rubbish at hiding. (lol)
or they might not want or need to hide as such, they might just be going about their sinister & Furtive business and not be too bothered about whether we know that they're there or not, but the reason that they can come & go without being detected is because of the technology that they use; they don't plunge hrough the atmosphere leaving a fiery trail like a Meteor, they can just pop in & out through manipulating time & relative dimensions in space (say).

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#57    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 February 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Don't you think it's about time? We knew this was coming, we are lucky it was small. We have always pointed weapons at earth because that is where the immediate threat resides. Now we finally have some people sitting up and taking notice of this threat. I am thankful that no lives were lost.

Lets just hope that we dont have to pay the Russians to help us out the next time. Because there will be a next time.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#58    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

View PostCoffey, on 19 February 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Seen the footage from the twin towers, yes.... but only seen a grainy horrible video fromt he pentagon.... No high quality footage... Which is what thta was referring to, it specifically says pentagon. If you have please post it?

I saw no such reference, your post says:

(if you beleive 9/11 was legit)

Do you mean before or after the crash?

#59    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostEldorado, on 19 February 2013 - 10:51 AM, said:

Nah.  It would mean they're a bit like us; some of them are rubbish at hiding.  (lol)

I reckon they might be a lot like us, if we ever meet. But yes, they do seem rubbish at hiding!

#60    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 19 February 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

or they might not want or need to hide as such, they might just be going about their sinister & Furtive business and not be too bothered about whether we know that they're there or not, but the reason that they can come & go without being detected is because of the technology that they use; they don't plunge hrough the atmosphere leaving a fiery trail like a Meteor, they can just pop in & out through manipulating time & relative dimensions in space (say).

In any case, we should see transmissions, during wars each side will pick up transmissions that need to be decrypted.

From what we understand of space-time manipulation, if that was possible the energy involved would be too much. Such forces suddenly coming into existence could be really bad for a planet if you say ignite the atmosphere or something you could wipe out the planet you are trying to study. And in an oxygen rich atmosphere, that is plausible. I do not know one could manage such a large force and keep it so localised. If possible, I woud think any dimensional doorway would have to be in space, and not close to anything, as we understand physics.

Edited by psyche101, 19 February 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Also tagged with ufo, meteor, russia, alien, video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users