Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lindsay Lohan headed to rehab for 90 days

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

Will she ever learn?

Lindsay Lohan has accepted a plea deal in a misdemeanour car crash case that includes 90 days in a rehabilitation facility.

The actress pleaded no contest Monday to reckless driving, lying to police and obstructing officers who were investigating the accident involving the actress in June.

A judge says Lohan will be sentenced to 90 days in rehab, 30 days of community labour and 18 months of psychological therapy.

Read more

Posted Image

#2    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

She'll be out in two weeks and high within ten minutes of getting out. She'll be dead this year most likely from drug related problems.

#3    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

It's a joke how she's been allowed so much leniency.

Can other people in a similar position (although not 'famous') use what she's done to get lighter sentencing?

Posted Image

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,490 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

can they not try and track her drug dealer, its not as if she doesn`t see them on a regular basis. Maybe the rehab centre do not want the dealers off the streets, they keep them in business.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 19 March 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

It's a joke how she's been allowed so much leniency.

Can other people in a similar position (although not 'famous') use what she's done to get lighter sentencing?

"Normal" people in a similar position cannot afford to hire a lawyer with a strong aptitude.

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,962 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I also think she'll be dead soon.  It's a shame.  With few exceptions the people around her seem to be feeding off her like vultures or enabling or both.  I believe addiction to be disease and she has all the symptoms.  The only celebrity who seemed to beat the odds after this kind of behavior was Robert Downey Jr.  He made it and even prospered but for a while he was just like this.  I hope she has a moment of clarity before it's too late.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

The bigger news when it comes to Lohan would be she doesn't have to go to rehab.

No average person would get away with what she has.  You have to be famous for that.  If she kills someone will the judge be glad he was lenient so many times.

#8    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Poor Lindsay!  So pretty, yet so dumb.  And not even a blonde....

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,962 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

View PostHilander, on 19 March 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

The bigger news when it comes to Lohan would be she doesn't have to go to rehab.

No average person would get away with what she has.  You have to be famous for that.  If she kills someone will the judge be glad he was lenient so many times.
Excellent point.  And should a judge be held liable for a decision that puts an obviously messed up individual back on the street multiple times?  I personally know a guy who had FIVE DUI citations before he lost his DL permanently.  He did some jail time but he keeps driving.  People like this are not evil.  They are sick and maybe willful but not evil.  Yet they eventually may kill someone and THAT will not be an accident, THAT will be evil.  It's a confusing mess and the law has no real provision for mental illness.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#10    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

Poor Lindsay!  So pretty, yet so dumb.  And not even a blonde....

She looks like a typical druggy now.

I don’t think she is attractive at all anymore. If she had played her cards right a few years ago, I would have been on the menu… but sadly not now! (Her loss).

"So ladies there is still more of me to go around" :whistle:

Posted Image

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 19 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

So pretty,

Yuck.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

She was mighty pretty in last year's Playboy, all looking like Marilyn Monroe! :tu:

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

I hope she gets tired of cocaine and alcohol?   ... before it kills her.   Some people finally get tired of beating themselves over the head.   ;

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#14    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Why is this skank still in the spotlight?

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#15    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

• 6,293 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

Ready for her close-up... again! Lindsay Lohan looks quite the Mean Girl as she poses for SIXTH mugshot

She has been in and out of rehab and faced a string of drinking and drug convictions since 2007, with a mugshot released to match every one.

And Lindsay Lohan has just added to her collection of booking photos with her latest shot taken on Tuesday.

The snap shows the 26-year-old actress' eyes hanging over as she stares at the camera, lips puffed and auburn hair parted haphazardly and pulled back from her face.

Read more

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users