Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How does my mind work?

Luxord

This was from a posting I did for another website that is spiritual based. This explains it's tone and message. I thought it would be nice to share it here.

This is a look inside of me. It will be short but sweet.

First, I constantly and automatically think philosophically and deeply. no stone is left unturned and I ponder every possible scenario that is involved with something unless I choose to not focus on those thoughts(even then it's still there but just not turned up on the volume level per say). Out of this, I also constantly make connections between everything I am thinking about or am exposed to. I am like a computer; constantly processing and rearranging and changing everything I come into contact with. But what does the thinking reside in in terms of purpose or goal? The nature of my thinking is mixed with the idea of finding the truth, logic, and excitement in everything. This means not only does it have to be what I stated, but it has to feel right and make me smile(not always.) It has to be what makes my heart happy. Sometimes I think in neutral terms and others negative. But then comes the next part which is that my thinking is complex and can be in a flux of change. It can have many mixes or combinations of different thought patterns, energies, and objectives. As an example a lot of positive thinking(which that positive thinking is unique to me) with a neutral perspective mixed in and conscious awareness of a negative belief at the same time. The positive belief and neutral perspective mix to create a doorway into thinking expansively and positively about anything. the negative supplies the reasoning to do this or it allows for greater perspective or a reminder of what is beautiful to you. I also find infinite beauty in everything with this thinking and I value and cherish the experiences and view I have on this close to my heart.

But this is just thinking and reading this you might be conceptualizing me in just in terms of thought. But actually, not only do I think this way, but I FEEL this too. I mix in my emotions and the giant castle that my heart is into my thought process and vice versa. Imagine a castle interwoven and mixed with a rainbow of colors representing a blending and dance between my heart and mind. Finally, out of this comes the best part. I am able to access higher dimensional energies, bliss, euphoria, logic, high level intellect, my soul, my heart, my mind, and a constant stream of excitement and fun doing this. I can't perfectly describe my mind since it takes more than words but it's a beautiful mess of organized symphony. I think fast and powerful. I feel profound things. Imagine feeling the pure innocence of your soul and heart, with your mind being entranced by it and dancing happily with it.

I will tell you that higher dimensional energies, bliss and love exist. How YOU get there I don't know. I have principles to teach that will get you there but the end result I don't know. Your not me. Hope you liked this spelunking and insight into me.

Comments and feedback is enjoyed and welcome.

Here is a song to close this talk off

• Like 1

This was from a posting I did for another website that is spiritual based. This explains it's tone and message. I thought it would be nice to share it here.

This is a look inside of me. It will be short but sweet.

First, I constantly and automatically think philosophically and deeply. no stone is left unturned and I ponder every possible scenario that is involved with something unless I choose to not focus on those thoughts(even then it's still there but just not turned up on the volume level per say). Out of this, I also constantly make connections between everything I am thinking about or am exposed to. I am like a computer; constantly processing and rearranging and changing everything I come into contact with. But what does the thinking reside in in terms of purpose or goal? The nature of my thinking is mixed with the idea of finding the truth, logic, and excitement in everything. This means not only does it have to be what I stated, but it has to feel right and make me smile(not always.) It has to be what makes my heart happy. Sometimes I think in neutral terms and others negative. But then comes the next part which is that my thinking is complex and can be in a flux of change. It can have many mixes or combinations of different thought patterns, energies, and objectives. As an example a lot of positive thinking(which that positive thinking is unique to me) with a neutral perspective mixed in and conscious awareness of a negative belief at the same time. The positive belief and neutral perspective mix to create a doorway into thinking expansively and positively about anything. the negative supplies the reasoning to do this or it allows for greater perspective or a reminder of what is beautiful to you. I also find infinite beauty in everything with this thinking and I value and cherish the experiences and view I have on this close to my heart.

But this is just thinking and reading this you might be conceptualizing me in just in terms of thought. But actually, not only do I think this way, but I FEEL this too. I mix in my emotions and the giant castle that my heart is into my thought process and vice versa. Imagine a castle interwoven and mixed with a rainbow of colors representing a blending and dance between my heart and mind. Finally, out of this comes the best part. I am able to access higher dimensional energies, bliss, euphoria, logic, high level intellect, my soul, my heart, my mind, and a constant stream of excitement and fun doing this. I can't perfectly describe my mind since it takes more than words but it's a beautiful mess of organized symphony. I think fast and powerful. I feel profound things. Imagine feeling the pure innocence of your soul and heart, with your mind being entranced by it and dancing happily with it.

I will tell you that higher dimensional energies, bliss and love exist. How YOU get there I don't know. I have principles to teach that will get you there but the end result I don't know. Your not me. Hope you liked this spelunking and insight into me.

Comments and feedback is enjoyed and welcome.

Here is a song to close this talk off

You are very intuitive, so I would suggest, you probably already know this....that writing is something you need to keep up with. It grounds you mind, allows you to see your insights on paper and in doing that you will be able to speak to many and help them. Thanks for sharing.

Peace

Mark