Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why can't God treat us and the Angels equally

McKenna

Why can't God treat us and the Angels equally. After all, we are all family. God,Jesus,Angels, and us. Were all family. I believe the angels are ethier our brothers/sisters are our cousins. They were created by God to. So why does God have to favor us higher than the Angels? If were all family and God is the father. Our father in the family. Then why does he favor us higher than the angels? I personally believe God should rethink his deision. Don't you agree?

Any Thoughts?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McKenna

• Omnaka

• Jodie.Lynne

• joeycastaneda56

According to dogma, god is perfect and NEVER makes a mistake, so he cannot "rethink" anything, since he never makes a mistake, and if he does make a mistake, it isn't amistake.

According to the accepted dogma of the christians, and I assume since you talk of 'angels' and god, you are talking about the christian god.

On the other hand, angels were supposedly created as god's servants, while humans were created for a different purpose, so of course, we humans would have a higher social standing than 'mere' angels. That is, of course, if you accept the words of the bible and those humanocentric folks who believe that out of all creation, mankind is gods favorite.

who believe that out of all creation, mankind is gods favorite.

For all I know, pigs and chimps could think the same thing of themselves. :lol:

Edited by MadMachine

Have you talked to god, Mckeena? Did he tell you that?

Come on. :blink:

If there is a god, none us know what he really thinks. The bible and all other religous books were written by man.

Edited by ericraven2003

To find your life partner.. you have to really get involved with them... love them a lot understanding the feelings.. without that you may get a partner, but not a life partner... everyone won't bcom a great bussiness men... they can read and understand more about management.. but one who can feel and understand with their experience will bcom the best.. who are lazy don't want to learn... still try bussiness... what happens? We human are most intrested in second examples.. material benifit... nowadays no one intrested to spend much time for love or feelings... slowly we loosing to understand the feeling of our loved one too... even if they take ur time and try to explain we may not understand.. in that case god don't have language or word to express anything.. only his love is shown... then how we can understand that... it is not that he is communicating only with angels.. actually we are not able to speak or understand his language..

According to dogma, god is perfect and NEVER makes a mistake, so he cannot "rethink" anything, since he never makes a mistake, and if he does make a mistake, it isn't amistake.

According to the accepted dogma of the christians, and I assume since you talk of 'angels' and god, you are talking about the christian god.

On the other hand, angels were supposedly created as god's servants, while humans were created for a different purpose, so of course, we humans would have a higher social standing than 'mere' angels. That is, of course, if you accept the words of the bible and those humanocentric folks who believe that out of all creation, mankind is gods favorite.

Yes according to dogma. Roof roof. :rolleyes: But let's leave dogma out of this thread please. I don't want to talk about dogma. Dogma is annoying to me. I'm just saying that god should except us and the angels equally. Because the angels and us are is family. We are god's family. Meaning the angels and us. And so I certainly don't get why god loves us and favors us above the angels. When he could favor all of us equally. At least in my opinion that would be the fair thing to do.

Edited by McKenna

You asked why, and I gave you my answer.

It isn't MY fault that people a long time ago wrote down what god is supposed to think and feel. :)

BTW, I agree with you: God, if she exists, loves ALL her creations equally

If there is a god, none us know what he really thinks. The bible and all other religous books were written by man.

Yes the bible was gods word written by man. As best as man could understand God. I've talked to God yes. But have I gotten an answer from Him. Never. So to be quit honest with you eric I don't know what God would so or think about what I'v just said. Because he has never talked to me. Ever. And I wouldn't be suprised if He never does. I mean I'm not a bad/evil person. But I'm not as special or important as some people in the world are. Who have had godly experiences etc. etc. etc. So I don't know. I just don't know.

Yes the bible was gods word written by man. As best as man could understand God. I've talked to God yes. But have I gotten an answer from Him. Never. So to be quit honest with you eric I don't know what God would so or think about what I'v just said. Because he has never talked to me. Ever. And I wouldn't be suprised if He never does. I mean I'm not a bad/evil person. But I'm not as special or important as some people in the world are. Who have had godly experiences etc. etc. etc. So I don't know. I just don't know.

God,Heavenly Father and Mother do Love us unconditionally and Equally, There are some of us Angels who have come down time and time again , to proclaim the word of God , to those who would not listen, It is understandable, if you don't believe me, But so you know trhe angels and spirits , sons and Daughters of God are one in the same, I do not care for scripture that pits one against the other we are a synergy , spirit and body, and all are sons of God (Heavenly Father and Mother) Wether we act like it or not.

You have found the enemy , and them are us.

However you are still loved by our heavenly Parents who borned our eternal spirit out of love.

Love Omnaka

You asked why, and I gave you my answer.

It isn't MY fault that people a long time ago wrote down what god is supposed to think and feel. :)

BTW, I agree with you: God, if she exists, loves ALL her creations equally

I'm not mad at you. I wasn't blaming you. I was just saying what I think. That's all. And it's certainly not your fault. And I certainly didn't intend to blame it all on you. I'm sorry. Correction if she/he exists, loves ALL of his/her creations equally. Because we don't know if gods a girl or a boy etc. etc. etc.

According to the Bible, God treats us based on our actions. There are plenty of stores where God equally punished and rewarded humans. I don't believe Angels receive either of these.. they have no free-will to deviate from God's order.. hence they are unable to take credit or be accountable for their actions.

God,Heavenly Father and Mother do Love us unconditionally and Equally, There are some of us Angels who have come down time and time again , to proclaim the word of God , to those who would not listen, It is understandable, if you don't believe me, But so you know trhe angels and spirits , sons and Daughters of God are one in the same, I do not care for scripture that pits one against the other we are a synergy , spirit and body, and all are sons of God (Heavenly Father and Mother) Wether we act like it or not.

You have found the enemy , and them are us.

However you are still loved by our heavenly Parents who borned our eternal spirit out of love.

Love Omnaka

Some of us Angels???? :blink: Your not saying your an Angel???? :blink: Are you???? :blink:

I've found the enemy, and them are us. What are you saying. I haven't found anything. And I'm certainly picking no sides at all. Here talking about the topic that I'm talking about. So......I don't know????? :unsure2:

The spiritsons and daughters of God who signed on by their own freewill to come down and Do/ be the word of God, did so before coming Down to Earth, while still in Spirit , and by doing so Have kept their covnants with God , who are made up of a Father , and a mother, She is the Holy Spirit, The Mother of our eternal Spirit, Together they Make One God.

Love Omnaka

P.S.-These are the spirits you call Saints and Angels.

Edited by Omnaka

Just remember that just because a man ( or woman) tells you that they KNOW what god said, or did, or meant, they are speaking from their own personal POV.

For example, a white supremicist will tell you that god LOVES whites.....

A homophobe will tell you that god HATES gays......

A zealot will tell you that god HATES pagans and non-believers.........

People tend to color their gods in the same petty hates and dislikes as themselves.

The spiritsons and daughters of God who signed on by their own freewill to come down and Do/ be the word of God, did so before coming Down to Earth, while still in Spirit , and by doing so Have kept their covnants with God , who are made up of a Father , and a mother, She is the Holy Spirit, The Mother of our eternal Spirit, Together they Make One God.

Love Omnaka

I don't get it???? :blink: Sorry. :unsure2:

And I say God loves us all unconditionally, For we are Of them, Eternal and Made Of Love.

Love Omnaka

I don't get it???? :blink: Sorry. :unsure2:

We are all spirit, Born Eternally of God , The Father and Mother of these spirits.

Those ytou call Angels and Saints are just your brothers and sisters who have signed on to do the work of spreading the word and the word is love, some , infact Most up till this day and age have been persecuted and killed for this, it takes a strong spirit to go through the termoils that come with speaking to God and stilll cary through with ther mission, If you did not choose to do this , Don't worry about it, God loves you all the same , For you are Of them.

Love Omnaka

Why can't God treat us and the Angels equally. After all, we are all family. God,Jesus,Angels, and us. Were all family. I believe the angels are ethier our brothers/sisters are our cousins. They were created by God to. So why does God have to favor us higher than the Angels? If were all family and God is the father. Our father in the family. Then why does he favor us higher than the angels? I personally believe God should rethink his deision. Don't you agree?

Any Thoughts?

It really depends on how you define "favor". Angels already have eternal life, so that would seem to give them a higher status than mere mortals. On the other hand, angels were apparently punished for having sex with human women, so having sex may be one of the fringe benefits to being mortal.

And it almost seems God favors Satan the most, for allowing him to be "Lord of this World" as Jesus states, for thousands of years. For surely the creator of the universe could discipline a mere servant creature, if that creature actually needed disciplining. But according to the only Bible Jesus ever endorsed (books of the Old Testament), Satan is an obedient servant of his Father. Satan was allowed to kill the children of the most righteous man in the world at the time (Job), to simply test Job, so somehow I think you may be regarding mankind a bit too highly. Of course, the real Satan was never an angel, but an even higher creature in the Heavenly hierarchy, a Seraph-dragon, creatures that consume the souls of humans that aren't "saved".

Ok. Now that's something new that I've never heard before in my whole life. I don't know what to think about that one. That's a different take on the bible etc. etc. etc. for sure. Anyway, weren't the angels that had sex with human women way back when. Weren't they satans angels on satans side. Because if they were on gods side. I don't understand why they would have sex with human women way back when. In the first place.

Edited by McKenna

As far as God favoring us over angels, to my understanding it would be because they are already in heaven and in the presence of God. Us, man, we are here on earth and those who believe in God have never seen him. This is also why Jesus says that we who believe now are more blessed then those who saw and listened to him, when he lived.

Ok. Now that's something new that I've never heard before in my whole life. I don't know what to think about that one. That's a different take on the bible etc. etc. etc. for sure. Anyway, weren't the angels that had sex with human women way back when. Weren't they satans angels on satans side. Because if they were on gods side. I don't understand why they would have sex with human women way back when. In the first place.

What if God created Both Good and Bad to give the spirit children , a well rounded education, and a choice , an informed choice , brought about by experience, therefore satan is covertly working for the betterment of Mankind,

How would you know what good is if you had never seen bad , or done bad,

I have been very bad as of late, and am so sad, my world is crumbling right now, before my eyes, every time I think I have run out of tears , I think what I have done and still have to account for and the water flows again fresh, I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, but I fear it will be years, before I see it again,

Please all out there with Heart say a prayer for My family.

Love Omnaka

What if God created Both Good and Bad to give the spirit children , a well rounded education, and a choice , an informed choice , brought about by experience, therefore satan is covertly working for the betterment of Mankind,

How would you know what good is if you had never seen bad , or done bad,

I have been very bad as of late, and am so sad, my world is crumbling right now, before my eyes, every time I think I have run out of tears , I think what I have done and still have to account for and the water flows again fresh, I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, but I fear it will be years, before I see it again,

Please all out there with Heart say a prayer for My family.

Love Omnaka

Ok. I'll pray for your family. I'll PM you. Because I'm curious to know what could be so bad that you'd feel so sad. You can put it on here if you would like. But I'm gonna PM you and we can talk about there. I just am trying to respect and protect your privacy. Not to mention your feelings.

Love Always.

Your Friend,

Mac

Any Thoughts?

Sounds like you know god well. I've been thinking. How about equal rights for mosquitoes. I dissagree. The universe is cold. The elements that are uniformly evident in every creature is God, God does when we do. Treat angels with respect as they treat you like farm animals, pests to be marginalized before mass infestation and a dead planet, perfume products, food, zoo animals or students of reality law ? You choose.