Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two nails for the feet of Jesus

peacecrusader888

Did you know that when Jesus was crucified, two nails were used to His feet. Why? Because He was at the center of two thieves. The thief to His right, Dimas, had his right foot over his left foot. Only one nail was used to nail his feet. The thief to His left, Hestas, had his left foot over his right foot. Only one nail was used to nail his feet. These were to face the center. Do they seem logical?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peacecrusader888

• freetoroam

• Harte

• barbco196

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome peacecrusader,

you may want to have a little read through this thread:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=292628&hl

Where are you getting this information and what point are you making?

I am getting this information from the spirit of Ama and confirmed in Pasiong Mahal, pages 161-163. This is to correct the misconception that only three nails were used to nail the hands and feet of Jesus.

I am getting this information from the spirit of Ama and confirmed in Pasiong Mahal, pages 161-163. This is to correct the misconception that only three nails were used to nail the hands and feet of Jesus.

Hi, can you give me some info on this spirit of Ama, all I can find is something about scissors.

Two nails for the feet of Jesus

Where are you getting this information and what point are you making?

It was in "Two Mules for Sister Sara."

Harte

Hi, can you give me some info on this spirit of Ama, all I can find is something about scissors.

Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit, if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him, but can hear Him and record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

"ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father".

He revealed that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. From Panambitan" or "Plea", I got the year when He died: 1 BC. I have proved myself that the revelations are correct and am enthusiastic to what I discovered. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."

Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit, if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners, believe that He is Jesus Christ Himself. We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him, but can hear Him and record on audio tape our conversations with Him which we call Sessions.

"ama" in the Philippine language means "father". When capitalized, that is, "Ama", it refers to "God the Father".

He revealed that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. From Panambitan" or "Plea", I got the year when He died: 1 BC. I have proved myself that the revelations are correct and am enthusiastic to what I discovered. As 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."

Interesting.

Any chance you can put one of these "sessions" on here and have you been to the press with any of these audio tapes?

If Ama is believed to be Jesus, then why is Ama referred to as "god the father"? as Jesus was not god, he was the son of god allegedly?

How long has the "listeners" been around for?

Interesting.

Any chance you can put one of these "sessions" on here and have you been to the press with any of these audio tapes?

For transcription, http://aristeanorg/transcript403.htm . Change 403 from 001 to 604. You may press "audio" to listen to the mp3 files.

If Ama is believed to be Jesus, then why is Ama referred to as "god the father"? as Jesus was not god, he was the son of god allegedly?

God the Father spoke in the Old Testament. God the Son Jesus Christ spoke in the New Testament. God the Holy Spirit speaks to us (plural), and maybe called the Last Testament. We call Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as the Holy Trinity.

Jesus said in John 15:23, "If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." If the Father and Jesus are different individuals, how can they make their abode with him? How can they live in a person? Isn't it it says in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one."

How long has the "listeners" been around for?

From my list, the listeners of Ama may be less than a hundred people. A quarter of them have already died. Those who have died maybe listeners since the 1970s.

Edited by peacecrusader888